Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 46 of 1713 FirstFirst ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 96 146 546 1046 ... LastLast
Results 676 to 690 of 25691
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25016

    A few random things

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazySteve45  [View Original Post]
    She told me she doesn't do sex just Head so I passed. Was looking for more than head.
    Yep. 0. 8 for a qv. It's a nice BBBJCIM but she looks like she is battling some demons and looks worse in person. Plus she REEKS of cigarettes and will take you to a very shady place for a car date (which is the only thing she does). I was nervous the whole time and was just waiting for someone to approach and rob me in my vehicle. Would not repeat.

    Also, a few people were talking about KittyCat (https://tryst.link/escort/cats-meow) a while back so I saw her. She looks nothing like her photos. Double her weight and you'll get the idea. She is super nice but she constantly was nodding off the entire time. Would not repeat as well. It took her forever to get a ride there and back and communication was spotty at best. Would not repeat.

    I also saw Megan Love (https://tryst.link/escort/megan_love) a month ago. She looks exactly like her pictures. Has some bolt ons and was very easy to set up, however, everything was covered and no kissing. $$ is too expensive for that in my opinion unless you are super hot.

    Would love to find someone who isn't overpriced that is down for DFK and then a BBBJCIM after if anyone has someone UTR they'd like to share. I prefer goth / emo girls but I'd settle for anyone who isn't grossly overweight at this point.

  2. #25015
    Senior Member


    Posts: 391

    Thank you!!

    You saved me.

    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by OH4489  [View Original Post]
    She is the scammer Kelli. She will try to take your money and then make an excuse and leave. She was posted in the scammer thread too. Be careful!

  3. #25014

    Heaven marie

    Quote Originally Posted by Xepicx1228  [View Original Post]
    So I know for a fact I've seen her reviewed before and I want to say they weren't great reviews but I'm hoping I'm wrong because I can't find shit about here anywhere.

    If you have any info or recent experience with her I'd love to hear about it because she's been posting on snap and she looks great! Will probably give her a ring this weekend if I don't see any negative about her.
    Looks too good to be true. But please report back. If she's legit, she won't look like that for long or those are some crazy good filters!

  4. #25013

    Heaven Marie

    So I know for a fact I've seen her reviewed before and I want to say they weren't great reviews but I'm hoping I'm wrong because I can't find shit about here anywhere.

    If you have any info or recent experience with her I'd love to hear about it because she's been posting on snap and she looks great! Will probably give her a ring this weekend if I don't see any negative about her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_7385.jpg‎   IMG_7386.jpg‎  

  5. #25012

    Scammer

    Quote Originally Posted by Kc148  [View Original Post]
    Posts on STG. No name. Title includes Pick me. Located Fairborn.

    I am interested. I can't find a post since no name and didn't see a post with her pic.

    Any help would be much appreciated.

    Thanks.

    KC.
    She is the scammer Kelli. She will try to take your money and then make an excuse and leave. She was posted in the scammer thread too. Be careful!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails kell scammer.jpg‎  

  6. #25011

    Victoria

    Quote Originally Posted by DaytonBd2021  [View Original Post]
    Well. All you mongers must be keeping Victoria busy. Bive tried multiple times to reach her. No answer. Sh finally responded that she was on her way to her motel and then crickets.

    I'm just wondering if she's actually working and if it is even her. Heaven is posting she has a duo partner. Not sure if that's her.

    So if you've seen Victoria can you share your thoughts so we will know if it is even her.

    Bd.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hornyleo  [View Original Post]
    Same here. She texted me yesterday "I got the room". I said great when can I see you. No reply. And that's the second time she's done that to me this week.
    My understanding is she is a commuter, once a week to her old city, maybe twice a week in recent weeks. She's real.

  7. #25010

    Victoria

    Quote Originally Posted by DaytonBd2021  [View Original Post]
    Well. All you mongers must be keeping Victoria busy. Bive tried multiple times to reach her. No answer. Sh finally responded that she was on her way to her motel and then crickets.

    I'm just wondering if she's actually working and if it is even her. Heaven is posting she has a duo partner. Not sure if that's her.

    So if you've seen Victoria can you share your thoughts so we will know if it is even her.
    Same here. She texted me yesterday "I got the room". I said great when can I see you. No reply. And that's the second time she's done that to me this week.

  8. #25009

    Victoria

    Well. All you mongers must be keeping Victoria busy. Bive tried multiple times to reach her. No answer. Sh finally responded that she was on her way to her motel and then crickets.

    I'm just wondering if she's actually working and if it is even her. Heaven is posting she has a duo partner. Not sure if that's her.

    So if you've seen Victoria can you share your thoughts so we will know if it is even her.

    Bd.

  9. #25008
    Senior Member


    Posts: 391

    Pick me

    Posts on STG. No name. Title includes Pick me. Located Fairborn.

    I am interested. I can't find a post since no name and didn't see a post with her pic.

    Any help would be much appreciated.

    Thanks.

    KC.

  10. #25007
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayoh  [View Original Post]
    She told me she doesn't do sex just Head so I passed. Was looking for more than head.

  11. #25006

  12. #25005
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1419

    Slaped

    I got my hand slapped by Admin 2 for posting a link to that and here you posted the actual pic's. Hmm. Curious.

    Quote Originally Posted by MartyDog  [View Original Post]
    Remember this?

  13. #25004
    Quote Originally Posted by MDuke  [View Original Post]
    QUOTE=MartyDog;7573929 Has anybody tried Kell.

    I met Kelli this evening. * Picked her up and came back to my house,*disappointed that she is much heavier than her pictures show. * *Gave her the donation up front, I know, I know, I am thinking where can she go, I am her transportation. * She needed to step outside to make a personal call. * You guessed, Cash and Dash. * Apparently she had someone following her phone*location. *.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...k/231319165439

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...k/231319165439
    Post this in ripoff reports as well.

  14. #25003

    Lauren

    Quote Originally Posted by JustLookInSW  [View Original Post]
    Her phone has been an issue for a while now. I used to just knock on her door but that stopped working. Last time I tried there were no cars in the parking lot and I got the impression the place was closed. I don't think she is there anymore.
    If you do get her number please share. Lauren is one of the better ones in this hobby.

  15. #25002

    Kelli

    Quote Originally Posted by MDuke  [View Original Post]
    QUOTE=MartyDog;7573929 Has anybody tried Kell.

    I met Kelli this evening. * Picked her up and came back to my house,*disappointed that she is much heavier than her pictures show. * *Gave her the donation up front, I know, I know, I am thinking where can she go, I am her transportation. * She needed to step outside to make a personal call. * You guessed, Cash and Dash. * Apparently she had someone following her phone*location. *.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...k/231319165439

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...k/231319165439
    I am sorry to hear that. If you notice she's constantly moving hotels all over Ohio and even out of state. First that I know she was in mAson, Cincinnati then she needed money to go to Texas than she was back in cinci to miller lane and now Fairborn. All the red flags for a psycho. Glad you're okay.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape