Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 661 to 675 of 25676
-
04-06-26 17:49 #25016Douchebag

Posts: 326Victoria
Well. All you mongers must be keeping Victoria busy. Bive tried multiple times to reach her. No answer. Sh finally responded that she was on her way to her motel and then crickets.
I'm just wondering if she's actually working and if it is even her. Heaven is posting she has a duo partner. Not sure if that's her.
So if you've seen Victoria can you share your thoughts so we will know if it is even her.
Bd.
-
04-06-26 13:47 #25015Senior Member

Posts: 391Pick me
Posts on STG. No name. Title includes Pick me. Located Fairborn.
I am interested. I can't find a post since no name and didn't see a post with her pic.
Any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks.
KC.
-
04-06-26 01:05 #25014Senior Member

Posts: 170She told me she doesn't do sex just Head so I passed. Was looking for more than head.
Originally Posted by Jayoh
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-26 21:40 #25013Senior Member

Posts: 60Blonde.
Has anyone tried her??
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...g/372448853919
-
04-04-26 18:19 #25012Senior Member

Posts: 1419Slaped
I got my hand slapped by Admin 2 for posting a link to that and here you posted the actual pic's. Hmm. Curious.
Originally Posted by MartyDog
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-26 18:11 #25011Banned Member

Posts: 489Post this in ripoff reports as well.
Originally Posted by MDuke
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-26 17:32 #25010Senior Member

Posts: 151Lauren
If you do get her number please share. Lauren is one of the better ones in this hobby.
Originally Posted by JustLookInSW
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-26 17:30 #25009Senior Member

Posts: 151Kelli
I am sorry to hear that. If you notice she's constantly moving hotels all over Ohio and even out of state. First that I know she was in mAson, Cincinnati then she needed money to go to Texas than she was back in cinci to miller lane and now Fairborn. All the red flags for a psycho. Glad you're okay.
Originally Posted by MDuke
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-26 16:54 #25008Senior Member

Posts: 438Her phone has been an issue for a while now. I used to just knock on her door but that stopped working. Last time I tried there were no cars in the parking lot and I got the impression the place was closed. I don't think she is there anymore.
Originally Posted by Hornyleo
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-26 16:29 #25007Senior Member

Posts: 65Kelli Cash and Dash
QUOTE=MartyDog;7573929 Has anybody tried Kell.
I met Kelli this evening. * Picked her up and came back to my house,*disappointed that she is much heavier than her pictures show. * *Gave her the donation up front, I know, I know, I am thinking where can she go, I am her transportation. * She needed to step outside to make a personal call. * You guessed, Cash and Dash. * Apparently she had someone following her phone*location. *.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...k/231319165439
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...k/231319165439
-
04-04-26 09:41 #25006Senior Member

Posts: 123Victoria
-
04-04-26 06:52 #25005Senior Member

Posts: 981Re: Bailey. Savannah
She got married.
Originally Posted by Hornyleo
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-26 17:59 #25004Banned Member

Posts: 489
Originally Posted by Hornyleo
[View Original Post]
Shit, she's so fucking lame, I wouldn't waste my time trying to see her again, "even for free. But hey, knock yourselves out fellas.
Originally Posted by Bbat18
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-26 15:08 #25003Senior Member

Posts: 94Digits please
I'm a long time senior and would love to find a good lady as a go to. Could you please send me her title and her digits. Love to meet her. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Hornyleo
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-26 09:28 #25002Senior Member

Posts: 151Bailey
At Buxka, have you seen Bailey / Savanah lately?









Reply With Quote




