Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 76 to 90 of 2181
-
05-09-26 15:17 #2106Senior Member

Posts: 91Rfi
Have been out of the scene for a while. I had some running around to do the other day. I attempted a stop in Milford at Heidy Spa, one car in the parking lot w / NY plates, open sign illuminated no answer to the phone call door locked. Continued on my journey to Manchganastan I passed Sister's Massage in Merrimack and considered a stop, but I haven't seen but one post on it and that was Covid era. I ended up stopping at Sunset Spa in Manch which I have been several times in the past. I knew what I was getting there, and what I was looking for was primarily a solid massage. If any one has info on Heidy or Sister's could you kindly share. I'm not concerned with lvl1,2 or 3. I don't need the temptation or the financial drain. More important is a spot to loosen the shoulders and back that I can drop in when required. DM is fine if you don't want to broadcast.
-
05-08-26 12:13 #2105Senior Member

Posts: 904I have heard comments from more than a few places while making small talk during the session that advertising is what gets you in trouble now.
Originally Posted by LarryJay
[View Original Post]
Lotta places we all know and love, no sign of them online.
-
05-08-26 10:46 #2104Senior Member

Posts: 332Also no signs of any kind on the store front.
Originally Posted by LarryJay
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-26 21:13 #2103Senior Member

Posts: 118Always Attractive
Always nice lungs. Friendly & playful. They don't advertise that is why business is slow. IYKYK.
Originally Posted by JackADogov
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-26 21:10 #2102Senior Member

Posts: 141Peabody Annex Derry
Still open and advertising on CL.
Has anyone been for a visit lately? Had great reviews when it (RE-)opened, but that was a while ago.
Feel free to DM me.
-
05-06-26 21:07 #2101Senior Member

Posts: 141Gaiia Cold Texts
I got the same text. I've only been once and was shortly after they opened the current location. I'm thinking of stopping in tomorrow. Hoping it's not Uncle LEO running an op. LOL.
Originally Posted by JackADogov
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-26 14:30 #2100Senior Member

Posts: 904Me too.
Originally Posted by JackADogov
[View Original Post]
They are expensive for what they provide. But the staff is attractive.
-
05-05-26 23:36 #2099Senior Member

Posts: 636Gaiia
Got another text from Gaiia this morning inviting me to come see the new girl. Business must be slow as I haven't been there for more than two years when they were by The Red Roof.
-
04-24-26 11:12 #2098Senior Member

Posts: 64Thanks for spilling the tea. What was the damage and do you know if they bbj?
Originally Posted by TwBone
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-26 16:59 #2097Senior Member

Posts: 1811Excellent report. How was the girl's English?
Originally Posted by TwBone
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-26 22:38 #2096Senior Member

Posts: 147Tea at Londonderry
Stopped by this place without prior reservation, two girls working told me business was slow both in their thirties picked Alice medium built typical Chinese spinner body. Paid for 1 hr. Massage was very soothing took directions well, light teasing before flip. After hot towel opted for everything, she got naked, beautiful C top nice trimmed bottom. We caressed each other and she got really wet and ready, put on rain coat and I pounded all the way with every positions till the grand finale. Will be back for the second girl next time.
-
04-18-26 18:50 #2095Regular Member

Posts: 10Main St Spa in Sanford
Went by and it was closed with a sign on the door that it was "unfit for human habitation". Tried the new one down town but they (at least were) trying to be legit.
Anyone know where the other one moved to? I think it was Essentials 8 spa? (google maps).
-
04-05-26 18:54 #2094Senior Member

Posts: 43Hey. Thamks for saving me some cash.
Originally Posted by JackADogov
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-26 15:33 #2093Senior Member

Posts: 636Check post 2053.
Originally Posted by Batkin77
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-26 13:42 #2092Senior Member

Posts: 43Anyone ween this one?











Reply With Quote





