Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Agency Discussion and Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 58 of 389 FirstFirst ... 8 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 108 158 ... LastLast
Results 856 to 870 of 5824
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #4969

    Jane at pop

    Quote Originally Posted by XkenShinX  [View Original Post]
    Did anyone check out this new agency yet?
    I saw Jane today, she was actually stunning. Actually very young looking, very natural body.

    F. very cute, no surgery, actually very pretty. Cute voice so you can tell she's young. One of the most stunning providers ever.

    B. very fit, hourglass figure, nice B-c cups, no surgery feels very nice, natural tits, decent ass, very fit not muscular, one of the best bods I've seen.

    S- incredible, thought she would have princess complex, but actually very good service.

    She's a petite 5'4" with perfect natural titsher pics are legit. We started with a deep, passionate kiss, and I knew this was going to be good. In her bedroom, she stripped me down and gave me a hot shower wash-down before the main event. Since I'm tall, she had me sit on the bed while we made out and I grabbed her amazing ass. Then she went down on me, taking her time to lick every inch before deepthroating slow and steady. I lay back as she climbed on top, riding me while I played with her tits. Then she said, "Your turn," so I laid her down and fucked her deep, watching her face as she moaned. When I was close, I had her flip overthat ass from behind was unreal. I pounded her until she told me not to finish inside, that she wanted it in her mouth. I pulled out right as I was about to blow, and she sucked me dry. Seriously, an amazing timeshe's a freak in the best way. Treat her right and she'll show you a whole new world.

  2. #4968

    Palace of pleasure

    Did anyone check out this new agency yet?

  3. #4967

    Appointment

    Has one made a dream at PoP yet? Was wondering to see if Jane or Dolly were any good. DMs are welcome.

  4. #4966

    Atm

    Quote Originally Posted by JackJill1986  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had chance to see Rani?

    I don't see her profile in their site.

    Also are they new agency in ATL?
    ATM is in DC / Northern VA.

  5. #4965
    Shill for SecretRooms


    Posts: 25

    LK Hara

    L: very cute Kgirl with a fit / nice bodies and have some nice back tattoos.

    E: She speaks english, I didn't have a problem at all.

    A: She was very sweet and accommodating as always, very submissive and service queen.

    S: When the door opened, she remembered me from the last time I saw her in seattle. She Guided me inside the place and greeted me with a LFK right away, we made out inside the room and took a shower together, she gave me a handjob and a BBBJ inside the shower which was always nice. We went back to our room and we began making out and exploring each other bodies. I feel like she looks even better this time. It was few month back since I saw her. She told me to relaxed and she went down on Jr with her mouth. Tons of Bls and a lot of attention on the tip. We started in CG so she got on top and rode me, she made sure I was feeling good and tried different directions with her hips. Switch to mish where I took control and let her take a good pounding. Filled the bag up and I was completed drained and exhausted.

    P: $$.

  6. #4964
    Quote Originally Posted by Dwilliamsgnv2  [View Original Post]
    Is there anyone to the south? I will be visiting from Florida and staying south of Jonesboro and unable to make the hour commute north to some. Appreciate it!
    There really aren't a lot of great providers on the south side. Certainly no agencies. If you just want full service from a hot Asian, you could pop into 4 Seasons Sauna in Macon on your way up. I have generally left there very happy and very drained each visit. It's right off the interstate on Arkwright. I think the house fee is 80 these days and the girl can be 160-200 for FS. Pretty sure 160 should cover it though.

    Only downside is that I have never gotten a BBJ there like you get from most agency girls.

  7. #4963
    Quote Originally Posted by OhhhPapi  [View Original Post]
    You should hear some of the stories my HS son tells me about the football team and the groupies. Pretty much your All American Christian White princesses getting trained by All American football BBC orgies and all with no protection. Some of the girls are afraid to tell their parents after contracting STDs so they just don't go to the doctor and continue having unprotected sex. Also they buy Plan B from drug dealers. Like WTF. Makes BB Kgirls sound tame.
    I'm SURE THIS IS ALL TRUE!

  8. #4962

    South of downtown?

    Is there anyone to the south? I will be visiting from Florida and staying south of Jonesboro and unable to make the hour commute north to some. Appreciate it!

  9. #4961
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenthe10  [View Original Post]
    Met up with her recently, Very sexy.

    Sky greeted me in a bright orange bodysuit. After a passionate kiss, we showered together where she washed me down. Back in the room, she dried me off and had me lie on the bed. She poured warm nuru gel all over my back and slid her slick body against mine, gliding up and down.

    She flipped me over and poured more gel on my chest, sliding against me while stroking me and sucking my nipple. She lifted my leg and rimmed me from the front while teasing my dick. Sky gave me an incredible blowjob, getting me right to the edge, then hopped on for reverse cowgirl. I watched her perfect ass bounce as she rode me. She spun around to face me for cowgirl, leaning down to kiss me while grinding.

    We moved to missionary, where I pounded into her hard and fast until she came. I flipped her over for doggy and went at it hard. A few deep thrusts and I finished right after her. We collapsed onto the bed, completely spent.

    Face- The sexy type 8/10.

    Body- Her ass is incredible 9/10.

    Service. Excellent nuru and then FS incredible.

    Overall coming back again.
    I'm surprised lk didn't advertise the nuru option. How did she manage the gel on the bed? I'm guessing this was BBFS and likely an upcharge?

  10. #4960

    LK Sky

    Met up with her recently, Very sexy.

    Sky greeted me in a bright orange bodysuit. After a passionate kiss, we showered together where she washed me down. Back in the room, she dried me off and had me lie on the bed. She poured warm nuru gel all over my back and slid her slick body against mine, gliding up and down.

    She flipped me over and poured more gel on my chest, sliding against me while stroking me and sucking my nipple. She lifted my leg and rimmed me from the front while teasing my dick. Sky gave me an incredible blowjob, getting me right to the edge, then hopped on for reverse cowgirl. I watched her perfect ass bounce as she rode me. She spun around to face me for cowgirl, leaning down to kiss me while grinding.

    We moved to missionary, where I pounded into her hard and fast until she came. I flipped her over for doggy and went at it hard. A few deep thrusts and I finished right after her. We collapsed onto the bed, completely spent.

    Face- The sexy type 8/10.

    Body- Her ass is incredible 9/10.

    Service. Excellent nuru and then FS incredible.

    Overall coming back again.

  11. #4959

    Do the numbers

    Quote Originally Posted by OhhhPapi  [View Original Post]
    You should hear some of the stories my HS son tells me about the football team and the groupies. Pretty much your All American Christian White princesses getting trained by All American football BBC orgies and all with no protection. Some of the girls are afraid to tell their parents after contracting STDs so they just don't go to the doctor and continue having unprotected sex. Also they buy Plan B from drug dealers. Like WTF. Makes BB Kgirls sound tame.
    And then they grow up to have GPS because "I used to fuck the quarterback" or "I was a cheerleader" even if they're missing a leg. Doesn't matter that will be $600. Anyway. On the topic of STDs have you really calculated the risk? Here is what the data says - 📊 Practical Risk Estimate (Your Scenario).

    For a one-time unprotected vaginal encounter with an escort:

    Overall realistic range:

    → 2% to 10% risk of any STI.

    That's higher than a random encounter mainly because:

    • Higher number of partners (increases exposure probability).

    • Some infections can be asymptomatic.

    VERSUS.

    Catching a cold from an escort:

    📊 Realistic Risk (One Encounter).

    For a 1–2 hour close indoor encounter:

    If the person is NOT sick:

    → 0%–1% risk (essentially negligible).

    ⸻.

    If they have mild symptoms (even early or "just a cold".

    → 5%–20% risk.

    ⸻.

    If they are actively sick (coughing, sneezing, obvious illness):

    → 20%–50%+ risk.

    Many of us take calculated risks. But have you really done the calculations and looked at the data? I have not. I just asked chatgpt and grok and then reflected upon the fact that after 35 years of mongering and many times BBFS, I've never caught anything but a cold! KNOCK ON WOOD.

  12. #4958

    HS sex stories

    You should hear some of the stories my HS son tells me about the football team and the groupies. Pretty much your All American Christian White princesses getting trained by All American football BBC orgies and all with no protection. Some of the girls are afraid to tell their parents after contracting STDs so they just don't go to the doctor and continue having unprotected sex. Also they buy Plan B from drug dealers. Like WTF. Makes BB Kgirls sound tame.

  13. #4957

    To each their own

    When it comes to risks, to each their own. Just don't go associating Asian cleanliness with STD awareness. That literally wishful thinking. For instance, STD stigma in Japan is a subject of academic research there. I recall reading some serious breakouts of lesser bacterial diseases pre-COVID in big cities (because I had a trip planned and was researching soaplands and possible risks of bare dreams. Then COVID happened.).

    If we get girls on par with what West coast folks are enjoying, that would be a different conversation. I lurk among other agencies that I find from TER review profiles. We are getting meh girls here IMHO. I haven't been able to pull the trigger for months because I'm not attracted to most girls recently. One AM girl (the one who holds Pringles can) was very good looking, but they're gone before I could partake. West coast agencies have some providers who would make me forget about risks in a heartbeat just to creampie them back to back.

  14. #4956
    Quote Originally Posted by BigInJapen15  [View Original Post]
    I've known white American woman that are not in the hobby that will use protection well into the relationship because they are extremely cautious.
    So what, there's regular women who go out to bars and clubs to fuck guys and never get tested until they see symptoms. Condoms don't prevent skin contact infections like HPV.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigInJapen15  [View Original Post]
    I get it it's enjoyable and we live a woman that offers it but that woman is a wh*re please don't get it twisted and I'm not trying to be mean or argumentative but what if it was your daughter? Wouldn't you want her to at least use protection? Maybe a bad comparison, but no, anyone offering bare to strangers without tests is not someone that truly cares about their health and you can't tell me otherwise and that goes for us as well.
    Nobody cares about imaginary daughters, you're just a judgemental high horse rider.

  15. #4955

    We all respect Providers.

    Quote Originally Posted by DougDimMadamn  [View Original Post]
    You said it, we're all human. As well as all adults. Anyone here should already know there are risks but at the same time should still come with a level head of respect for the provider. Yes, this is their line of work but also the world isn't as black and white. Some of these girls love sec, some are doing it simply to provide, and yes some are just harlots. To diminish them all to the last and determine them all not caring about their health, is in my opinion naive. Also, it's as easy as just asking them a question about it. But you are entitled to your opinion! And yes that was a terrible comparison. I wouldn't think anyone here would want that. Anyways, fellas, have fun, and stay safe out here! PM's are always open if anybody has a question.
    Mongers, Just for an hour of fun, you are taking too much risk.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape