Thread: Agency Discussion and Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 856 to 870 of 5815
-
04-02-26 00:22 #4960Regular Member

Posts: 16LK Sky
Met up with her recently, Very sexy.
Sky greeted me in a bright orange bodysuit. After a passionate kiss, we showered together where she washed me down. Back in the room, she dried me off and had me lie on the bed. She poured warm nuru gel all over my back and slid her slick body against mine, gliding up and down.
She flipped me over and poured more gel on my chest, sliding against me while stroking me and sucking my nipple. She lifted my leg and rimmed me from the front while teasing my dick. Sky gave me an incredible blowjob, getting me right to the edge, then hopped on for reverse cowgirl. I watched her perfect ass bounce as she rode me. She spun around to face me for cowgirl, leaning down to kiss me while grinding.
We moved to missionary, where I pounded into her hard and fast until she came. I flipped her over for doggy and went at it hard. A few deep thrusts and I finished right after her. We collapsed onto the bed, completely spent.
Face- The sexy type 8/10.
Body- Her ass is incredible 9/10.
Service. Excellent nuru and then FS incredible.
Overall coming back again.
-
04-01-26 18:19 #4959Senior Member

Posts: 408Do the numbers
And then they grow up to have GPS because "I used to fuck the quarterback" or "I was a cheerleader" even if they're missing a leg. Doesn't matter that will be $600. Anyway. On the topic of STDs have you really calculated the risk? Here is what the data says - 📊 Practical Risk Estimate (Your Scenario).
Originally Posted by OhhhPapi
[View Original Post]
For a one-time unprotected vaginal encounter with an escort:
Overall realistic range:
→ 2% to 10% risk of any STI.
That's higher than a random encounter mainly because:
• Higher number of partners (increases exposure probability).
• Some infections can be asymptomatic.
VERSUS.
Catching a cold from an escort:
📊 Realistic Risk (One Encounter).
For a 1–2 hour close indoor encounter:
If the person is NOT sick:
→ 0%–1% risk (essentially negligible).
⸻.
If they have mild symptoms (even early or "just a cold".
→ 5%–20% risk.
⸻.
If they are actively sick (coughing, sneezing, obvious illness):
→ 20%–50%+ risk.
Many of us take calculated risks. But have you really done the calculations and looked at the data? I have not. I just asked chatgpt and grok and then reflected upon the fact that after 35 years of mongering and many times BBFS, I've never caught anything but a cold! KNOCK ON WOOD.
-
04-01-26 11:11 #4958Senior Member

Posts: 79HS sex stories
You should hear some of the stories my HS son tells me about the football team and the groupies. Pretty much your All American Christian White princesses getting trained by All American football BBC orgies and all with no protection. Some of the girls are afraid to tell their parents after contracting STDs so they just don't go to the doctor and continue having unprotected sex. Also they buy Plan B from drug dealers. Like WTF. Makes BB Kgirls sound tame.
-
03-31-26 23:50 #4957Senior Member

Posts: 66To each their own
When it comes to risks, to each their own. Just don't go associating Asian cleanliness with STD awareness. That literally wishful thinking. For instance, STD stigma in Japan is a subject of academic research there. I recall reading some serious breakouts of lesser bacterial diseases pre-COVID in big cities (because I had a trip planned and was researching soaplands and possible risks of bare dreams. Then COVID happened.).
If we get girls on par with what West coast folks are enjoying, that would be a different conversation. I lurk among other agencies that I find from TER review profiles. We are getting meh girls here IMHO. I haven't been able to pull the trigger for months because I'm not attracted to most girls recently. One AM girl (the one who holds Pringles can) was very good looking, but they're gone before I could partake. West coast agencies have some providers who would make me forget about risks in a heartbeat just to creampie them back to back.
-
03-31-26 16:54 #4956Senior Member

Posts: 81So what, there's regular women who go out to bars and clubs to fuck guys and never get tested until they see symptoms. Condoms don't prevent skin contact infections like HPV.
Originally Posted by BigInJapen15
[View Original Post]
Nobody cares about imaginary daughters, you're just a judgemental high horse rider.
Originally Posted by BigInJapen15
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-26 19:08 #4955Senior Member

Posts: 59We all respect Providers.
Mongers, Just for an hour of fun, you are taking too much risk.
Originally Posted by DougDimMadamn
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-26 17:14 #4954Senior Member

Posts: 60You said it, we're all human. As well as all adults. Anyone here should already know there are risks but at the same time should still come with a level head of respect for the provider. Yes, this is their line of work but also the world isn't as black and white. Some of these girls love sec, some are doing it simply to provide, and yes some are just harlots. To diminish them all to the last and determine them all not caring about their health, is in my opinion naive. Also, it's as easy as just asking them a question about it. But you are entitled to your opinion! And yes that was a terrible comparison. I wouldn't think anyone here would want that. Anyways, fellas, have fun, and stay safe out here! PM's are always open if anybody has a question.
Originally Posted by BigInJapen15
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-26 13:27 #4953Senior Member

Posts: 262
Originally Posted by NewAge7654
[View Original Post]
I just told my doc I wanted a std test and he called in for labs. Got them the same time I got my usual blood panel.
Originally Posted by RedneckStud
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-26 12:08 #4952Senior Member

Posts: 757Testing
Where or what companies do you recommend for STD testing (before and after)? PM if you want.
-
03-30-26 09:02 #4951Senior Member

Posts: 73LK Tiana
Met up with her last week. She's very cute and very sweet. Also very timid. We started off kissing and I tried to introduce my tongue, she didn't fight me, but she definitely was not like into it. We showered and that was uneventful. We came out, and I sat on the bed and she got between my legs and did a blow job, that was pretty good. Little teeth, not too much. I suggested 69 and she has a beautiful tiny vagina. Very pink, one of the most attractive ones I've seen. She did not seem that into it though. I thought maybe I was hurting her because she got off and then just went back to doing a blow job solo. She the climbed on top and it felt great. Didn't last long.
Afterwards some talking, her English is just okay. She gave me a back rub which was okay. She was definitely trying hard. She never complains but she seems new even though I know she isn't.
Body is an 8. Petite like I like, some stomach. Very cute.
Face is an 8. Again very cute.
Sex: 9. Nothing to complain of. Wish I lasted longer.
She's a keeper I recommend!
-
03-30-26 02:53 #4950Senior Member

Posts: 60Not at all! Convos like this are needed so everyone stays safe. Same over here with the similar experiences. I only said what I said from personal experience. Being able to communicate in the same language as some of the providers has allowed me to skip the small talk and get some insight in this hobby and their line of work. Yes, breakouts happen and of course there are risks in BBFS. However, they do take their health and cleanliness very serious compared to other providers I've seen outside of an Agency. And truly, it is 100% a cultural difference. As well as, most men in their countries wouldn't even dare to go out for some fun if they had something. That mindset of hiring someone because you're unclean and can't date so who cares if I give it to a provider is beyond messed up but I get that it happens here. These girls are offering a clean service because they trust (key word) the client is also clean. It's rooted in respect for the client as well as hoping that the client respects them also. So to say again, if you are unclean and going BBFS, shame on you.
Originally Posted by BigInJapen15
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-26 14:47 #4949Senior Member

Posts: 66I've come to know that the topic of STDs and STD treatment are stigmas in Japan, thus contradicting the cleanliness argument. Cleanliness does not imply STD awareness. When OMG first started bringing in J talent, they had a nice curvy J-girl who was also in JAV. She looked clean and I regretted not going for BB, but the big head prevailed. It's a roll of the dice even with protection there are stuff that can transmit via skin contact so it's an embedded risk of the hobby.
Originally Posted by BigInJapen15
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-26 13:09 #4948Senior Member

Posts: 37Anyone had chance to see Rani?
Originally Posted by SexEveryday
[View Original Post]
I don't see her profile in their site.
Also are they new agency in ATL?
-
03-28-26 19:56 #4947Senior Member

Posts: 346Little comfort
McGrin sorry to share but Agency girls are higher volume, running every hour on the hour, especially the high rated ones. But to put minds at ease the providers whole life is her business. Their rating means a lot and without a solid rating they are not making money. Yes they can change names and play the game but they always get exposed. If an agency girl passed something along she would be shut down quickly. They are on everything available so they don't pass things along. Yes there are some things that can still sneak by but the big boys are off the table. For the covered guys what do you think is going on when you're dining heavily on the kitty? To tell you the truth I don't know what I hate more the extra donation for BB or wearing a cover. Especially when you're having an amazing GFE, covered really? Yes please if you have sic dick, stay home. Don't be a cowboy, asshole. The girls I think take it very serious and it shows with the great ratings they get put out about them. If you're into street stuff, who knows. You see some guys on here very active and always BB never having an issue, maybe a quick shot for something. What I can't figure out is never having the slightest smell of another guy on these girls. I do push for the morning hours but the worst thing ever was a simple off breath situation. Go figure. I'm wondering what the late day guys have experienced?
Originally Posted by Bawall69
[View Original Post]
Stay safe and enjoy!
-
03-28-26 18:55 #4946Senior Member

Posts: 346Hara (Nuru)
I asked about Nuru but the donation was a bit steep at $ extra. Hara was the best GFE ever, period. Kissing was off the charts. At one point she said I love you, and meant it! Act?? I don't think so, I think she really just lets go and enjoys it 100%. Her English was really good and forget her pics, she is much better looking. Body was solid but if your after big boobs forget it, nice but not big. We skipped the shower at the beginning and went right to the hour with sneaking in a two min rinse at the end, I was freakin drenched. I'm no rookie here and it felt like a long term college girlfriend I was with. For whatever reason it took me forever but she stayed the course and kept the intensity at the top. Not once looking at a clock or mentioning anything, she was there to please her man. Maybe I just had a great connection?? Different than some of the ATF, definitely the best ATF GFE. Not on the menu but with another visit, maybe two, Greek could be had, I would think. That's how connected this girl is. I can write forever, DM me if you need more details.
Originally Posted by FlightTime
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote



