Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 37 of 2215 FirstFirst ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 87 137 537 1037 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 555 of 33219
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #32679

    Mazey

    Has anyone seen her. Just wondering what she is like and if she is worth it. Does she have a long list of don'ts. Pm me if you want to give details.

  2. #32678
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeMike55  [View Original Post]
    I think she passed away. I thought she was a sweetheart.
    Definitely a sweetheart, and had probably the best ass of the crop.

  3. #32677

    Makes me sad

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeMike55  [View Original Post]
    I think she passed away. I thought she was a sweetheart.
    I was not aware she had passed. So many have and it's sad. I was hoping when she left the business that life would have been kinder to her. : (.

    Luv.

  4. #32676
    Quote Originally Posted by WyldeChild99  [View Original Post]
    I believe that is the provider formerly known as "Cincinnati Sub". She is real, for sure. Not sure what happened in your case, but she has been reviewed before, and generally is known as dependable, and fun. I met her one time, and while things were cool for the most part, I just didn't vibe with her and have not returned.
    I'm normally pretty in touch with her. But I think her mental health has gone downhill again. She's a sweetheart if on her pills. If not. It's not good.

  5. #32675
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvdaLadys14  [View Original Post]
    I'd bring back Remmi hands down. She was a cute little spinner who definitely got into anything you were doing with her. I think her looks were understated and she was sultry and really sexy. She was across the river and not handy for me or I would have been on the bread line without milk money.disappeared?

    Luv.
    I think she passed away. I thought she was a sweetheart.

  6. #32674

    Jennavecia

    Quote Originally Posted by WrongWay0566  [View Original Post]
    I would say Jennavicia she was a blast. Right before she went to Florida for treatment she let me hit it raw with a creampie. It was fantastic!!
    I agree! Jennavecia was the best. Great looking with a fabulous body. Sweet and a good lover.

  7. #32673

    Blast from the past Remmi

    Quote Originally Posted by TonguenGroove  [View Original Post]
    If you could bring back one of the best of the best what one you pick.
    I'd bring back Remmi hands down. She was a cute little spinner who definitely got into anything you were doing with her. I think her looks were understated and she was sultry and really sexy. She was across the river and not handy for me or I would have been on the bread line without milk money.

    Luv.

  8. #32672

    What happened?

    It used to be stupid easy to get some action even a couple years ago. Now it seems like everyone out there that's not expensive is either sketchy as hell or busted as hell.

    I really miss the days when I could roll up to an escort agency, and pick from the lineup. Even EB and CL were ok up to a few years back. Is Only fans that lucrative?

    Even now if seems like it's been more misses than hits on trying to set something up. I know I'm not trying too hard these days, as it's been a couple years now, but I do shoot a text or two on occasion, and it's either crickets or some excuse. I did at least attempt to set up additional encounters with the last lady I met up with, but it never took flight, and I eventually gave up.

    I probably just need to figure out how to cultivate an UTR that's not going to catch feelings.

    I mean really, what happened to make everything so dry now?

  9. #32671

    Cincykyla & Lacy Fox

    Quote Originally Posted by FortunateSon1  [View Original Post]
    Such great times due to Steve's ladies. I miss all of them. There were always such great options. Miss some others too like Kyla and Lacey Foxx to name a few.
    I can't agree more.

  10. #32670
    Quote Originally Posted by HellOnTwoWheel  [View Original Post]
    The choice is yours about using protection with Cierra. She does get tested regularly for everyone's safety but again the final call is yours. BTW the review is dead one. She is a down to earth person. If sitting on the fence thinking about pulling the trigger, you're wasting time.

    HOTW.
    I've been seeing her for many many years. Because she's in Hamilton it's far less often than I'd like. She's as described, genuine, engaged, and a fantastic sexual partner. Rates are still reasonable for the services. If I lived in Hamilton or she were closer I'm sure I'd be singing her praises constantly like HBB did about Rachel. You're safe there no matter how you choose to enjoy her services.

  11. #32669
    Quote Originally Posted by FortunateSon1  [View Original Post]
    Such great times due to Steve's ladies. I miss all of them. There were always such great options. Miss some others too like Kyla and Lacey Foxx to name a few.
    Cincy Kayla and Lacey Foxx were good ones. What ever happened to Lacey Foxx? Like a bad car accident if I remember correctly.

  12. #32668

    Ee

    Quote Originally Posted by WrongWay0566  [View Original Post]
    I miss the EE days. 98% of all out there now are bottom of the barrel women I would not touch with the 10 foot pole so I wait patiently maybe someday things will change.
    Such great times due to Steve's ladies. I miss all of them. There were always such great options. Miss some others too like Kyla and Lacey Foxx to name a few.

  13. #32667

    Value opportunities

    There are multiple amazing girls available for less than 300 - dependable and great service and drug / disease free. You may need a referral but those that pay attention here know who they are. Most have been reviewed here before.

  14. #32666

    My pick

    Quote Originally Posted by TonguenGroove  [View Original Post]
    If you could bring back one of the best of the best what one you pick.
    I would say Jennavicia she was a blast. Right before she went to Florida for treatment she let me hit it raw with a creampie. It was fantastic!!

  15. #32665
    Quote Originally Posted by ScuttleNutt  [View Original Post]
    I have been trying to see her for more than a year. She never responds to any text. Good on you man. Always a plus when a good one works out. Were her digits accurate?
    Yes they were accurate.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape