Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 43 of 1403 FirstFirst ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 93 143 543 1043 ... LastLast
Results 631 to 645 of 21035
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20405
    Quote Originally Posted by AGoodThing2  [View Original Post]
    How things at new location?

    Lucky Spa.

    1508 Remount Rd. Charlotte, NC 28208.
    Had a dream about this place.

    Lady greeted me at the door short mid 30's to 40's. Didn't get her name but she was working alone. She was at the previous location.

    Was very talkative and social; got house fee and left for me to get undressed. When she returned she jumped right on the table with me and started the massage. The massage was just teasing. It wasn't rushed or anything. Just in with the boys from different angles then the taint a few times, a few reaching around from the side. It was def hot and I have never had one like it.

    On the flip she lost the top and let me play with the girls while she went to town. I only asked for an L1. She finished me up and offered a head or feet massage.

    All that being said; I think I might go back; it was pretty nice. But I will be bringing exact change. Getting the change back for what we agreed to was a little annoying. House fee was. 7 and she didn't bring back the right amount.

  2. #20404

    One Spa

    Have had reasonable experiences at one spa before, this time not so much and don't think I'll return any time soon.

    Extremely rushed from the get go, only offering 45 minute sessions I guess (I got about 35 minutes total).

    House plus she initially asked for $$ and took the offer when I countered $. 60 and ran off.

    Shower was mediocre, massage nonexistent, provider was younger with nice assets but not at all into the service and rushing to try and be done, tried multiple times to convince me to finish with hands after maybe 2 positions and had the audacity to say I should've paid more since I have more stamina than most.

    Didn't catch her name because honestly wasn't interested, but a pink cocktail dress. Maybe it was a bad day, I was there in the evening but not near closing, a bit more convenient location sometimes but not getting full time or reasonable service makes it not worth it at that point.

  3. #20403

    Galaxy

    Quote Originally Posted by Wishbone7  [View Original Post]
    I haven't been in a long time since it seemed almost always a miss for me. Older non-attractive women, just an Ok rub, and a total jackhammer ending. And they want 80 tip. Pass.
    I agree. I went there and a so so massage. Asked to see the twins and if they could come out and play. Nope. Then at the end I tipped and she asked for more. REALLY? Maybe I am to old for this. NO and I would have tip more if more happened. Sad.

  4. #20402
    I haven't been in a long time since it seemed almost always a miss for me. Older non-attractive women, just an Ok rub, and a total jackhammer ending. And they want 80 tip. Pass.

    Quote Originally Posted by RHMonger  [View Original Post]
    Galaxy. Used to have some young (er) galaxytalent, but only aunties (which is generous) the last few times. Solid massage mostly, followed with a jackhammer assault on my Willy.

  5. #20401
    Look under the indie therapists thread. Should be plenty of intel.

    Quote Originally Posted by Deion333  [View Original Post]
    Will be in charlotte and would love to see if I can get more information on this provide.

    https://rubrankings.com/united-state...jas-34485.html

    Follow her on snap and she's beautiful.
    .

  6. #20400
    Quote Originally Posted by AGoodThing2  [View Original Post]
    How things at new location?

    Lucky Spa.

    1508 Remount Rd. Charlotte, NC 28208.
    Yes, I just googled and close to my house? How's the talent? FS I assume? Any upgrades beyond CFS and CBJ? I assume they have a table shower? I font go to FS places without one.

  7. #20399
    Quote Originally Posted by AGoodThing2  [View Original Post]
    How things at new location?

    Lucky Spa.

    1508 Remount Rd. Charlotte, NC 28208.
    I went late last year, it was operating under a different name, "worry free spa". Same phone number, I assume same ownership. Gave a good massage but nothing else.

  8. #20398

    Kyoto

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAGuy5  [View Original Post]
    Visited Kyoto for the first time and upon entering was just told "It's 60". Honestly the mamasan seemed a little irritated I was even there for some reason. I didn't find out till later that was only for a half hour.

    Got Jennifer who I'd guess is in her 40's with big naturals and petite frame. She had a good attitude, I'd say mediocre massage. On the flip, offered "whatever you want to tip you get" or something to that effect. I wasn't really sure so I gave her a donation I'd consider in the middle and she offered CBJ mostly nude.

    At the end, she mentioned to ask for the hour next time and there was "more available" and "more fun". I'm guessing since it was my first time and I've before given off LEO vibes at other parlors that I wasn't offered the full hour to begin with and menu was limited. Seems on a second visit things would be much less limited. Will likely repeat if I'm in the area. She mentioned there are 3 girls there as well.
    Over the years, many visits and much money. A little older ladies, that's ok with me. Seldom disappointed. Back in the day, Jennifer (must be a different one. Right?) was a staple there. And Tammie, hot as shit.

  9. #20397

    Interesting

    Will be in charlotte and would love to see if I can get more information on this provide.

    https://rubrankings.com/united-state...jas-34485.html

    Follow her on snap and she's beautiful.

  10. #20396
    Quote Originally Posted by CGMan01  [View Original Post]
    I have been here twice. Both times 1 hr. 8. Very good massage.

    First time, on the flip, when she asked if I wanted oil I said no. A little into the handshake, was able to ask for level 2. She got a coat and off she went. Great CBJ. Finish in jacket. Total damage $.8.

    Second trip I gave her $$ upfront and on the flip was rewarded with BBBJ. Amazing to say the least.

    Finished both with a head and foot massage.

    Will repeat.
    They are adding a table shower middle of the month.

    Devil.

  11. #20395

    Lucky welcome you

    Quote Originally Posted by JackDroxFourMe  [View Original Post]
    Incase you needed a visual.
    You funny guy.

  12. #20394
    Quote Originally Posted by AGoodThing2  [View Original Post]
    How things at new location?

    Lucky Spa.

    1508 Remount Rd. Charlotte, NC 28208.
    Incase you needed a visual.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_9840.jpg‎  

  13. #20393

    Lucky Spa

    How things at new location?

    Lucky Spa.

    1508 Remount Rd. Charlotte, NC 28208.

  14. #20392
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketsSkates  [View Original Post]
    Unless she told she was Coco, so I could be wrong. Coco left a while back. Supposedly at Golden now. I was there recently at 3429 and Jenny was busy, so it was Cindy. Older and average and the massage sucked. She was totally checked out on the massage and the flip. Tons of oils and she was essentially just pushing on me as if she was trying to wake me up. Again, so much oil even after she wiped me off, it stained through my pants after sitting down in my truck. Will not go back for her. Coco that was previously there gave a good teasing massage but definitely not a massage for aches and pains. Lucy at Tulip will give an above average massage and really good on the flip also.

    There are a few AMPs that I frequent for legit, no extras massages. I prefer the vibe and ladies at AMPs and the price is cheaper than most other places. Flirting with the ladies with no pressure for extras haggling makes for a chill time.
    Hard to keep track, so many Cocos, Cindy's, Jenny's, Cicis! All I know is I kept grabbing my shaft and wiping it on my leg to try to have less on it and gain feeling. It was bad so I called it done and left.

  15. #20391

    That's not Coco. That's Cindy

    Quote Originally Posted by Asiankittyprrr  [View Original Post]
    I read on here Coco was better for massages then Jenny and my back was jacked so I texted and met Coco about 20 min later. Pretty decent massage not like a true professional but you could tell she had experience. I didn't really experience much in the way of teasing. On the flip there just so much oil used I could barely feel it. I was there for a massage really and the HJ was just a bonus but it wasn't great for me. I didn't finish. That was frustrating but I guess it was fine since I needed a massage but I think next time I will just go to a legit place for that. On the looks side I'd give coco a 5 or 6. She was nice just average looks. She Just didn't do it for me. I'd be curious to get some feedback on Jenny if y'all want to share. Is Jenny FS? As always YMMV.
    Unless she told she was Coco, so I could be wrong. Coco left a while back. Supposedly at Golden now. I was there recently at 3429 and Jenny was busy, so it was Cindy. Older and average and the massage sucked. She was totally checked out on the massage and the flip. Tons of oils and she was essentially just pushing on me as if she was trying to wake me up. Again, so much oil even after she wiped me off, it stained through my pants after sitting down in my truck. Will not go back for her. Coco that was previously there gave a good teasing massage but definitely not a massage for aches and pains. Lucy at Tulip will give an above average massage and really good on the flip also.

    There are a few AMPs that I frequent for legit, no extras massages. I prefer the vibe and ladies at AMPs and the price is cheaper than most other places. Flirting with the ladies with no pressure for extras haggling makes for a chill time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape