Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 631 to 645 of 21032
-
04-05-26 18:16 #20402Senior Member

Posts: 469I haven't been in a long time since it seemed almost always a miss for me. Older non-attractive women, just an Ok rub, and a total jackhammer ending. And they want 80 tip. Pass.
Originally Posted by RHMonger
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-26 17:01 #20401Senior Member

Posts: 1455Look under the indie therapists thread. Should be plenty of intel.
.
Originally Posted by Deion333
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-26 11:10 #20400Senior Member

Posts: 960Yes, I just googled and close to my house? How's the talent? FS I assume? Any upgrades beyond CFS and CBJ? I assume they have a table shower? I font go to FS places without one.
Originally Posted by AGoodThing2
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-26 09:26 #20399Regular Member

Posts: 10I went late last year, it was operating under a different name, "worry free spa". Same phone number, I assume same ownership. Gave a good massage but nothing else.
Originally Posted by AGoodThing2
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-26 16:37 #20398Senior Member

Posts: 65Kyoto
Over the years, many visits and much money. A little older ladies, that's ok with me. Seldom disappointed. Back in the day, Jennifer (must be a different one. Right?) was a staple there. And Tammie, hot as shit.
Originally Posted by JustAGuy5
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-26 14:28 #20397Senior Member

Posts: 237Interesting
Will be in charlotte and would love to see if I can get more information on this provide.
https://rubrankings.com/united-state...jas-34485.html
Follow her on snap and she's beautiful.
-
04-02-26 03:28 #20396Senior Member

Posts: 307They are adding a table shower middle of the month.
Originally Posted by CGMan01
[View Original Post]
Devil.
-
04-01-26 16:47 #20395Senior Member

Posts: 291Lucky welcome you
You funny guy.
Originally Posted by JackDroxFourMe
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-26 10:12 #20394Senior Member

Posts: 439Incase you needed a visual.
Originally Posted by AGoodThing2
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-26 14:03 #20393Senior Member

Posts: 291Lucky Spa
How things at new location?
Lucky Spa.
1508 Remount Rd. Charlotte, NC 28208.
-
03-29-26 20:37 #20392Regular Member

Posts: 49Hard to keep track, so many Cocos, Cindy's, Jenny's, Cicis! All I know is I kept grabbing my shaft and wiping it on my leg to try to have less on it and gain feeling. It was bad so I called it done and left.
Originally Posted by RocketsSkates
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-26 15:37 #20391Senior Member

Posts: 94That's not Coco. That's Cindy
Unless she told she was Coco, so I could be wrong. Coco left a while back. Supposedly at Golden now. I was there recently at 3429 and Jenny was busy, so it was Cindy. Older and average and the massage sucked. She was totally checked out on the massage and the flip. Tons of oils and she was essentially just pushing on me as if she was trying to wake me up. Again, so much oil even after she wiped me off, it stained through my pants after sitting down in my truck. Will not go back for her. Coco that was previously there gave a good teasing massage but definitely not a massage for aches and pains. Lucy at Tulip will give an above average massage and really good on the flip also.
Originally Posted by Asiankittyprrr
[View Original Post]
There are a few AMPs that I frequent for legit, no extras massages. I prefer the vibe and ladies at AMPs and the price is cheaper than most other places. Flirting with the ladies with no pressure for extras haggling makes for a chill time.
-
03-29-26 13:47 #20390Senior Member

Posts: 469Tyvola
Aroma is close to Tyvola and South Blvd. They do table showers. Plenty of reviews on them but the ladies change often.
Originally Posted by NFL121
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-26 10:59 #20389Regular Member

Posts: 493429 coco
I read on here Coco was better for massages then Jenny and my back was jacked so I texted and met Coco about 20 min later. Pretty decent massage not like a true professional but you could tell she had experience. I didn't really experience much in the way of teasing. On the flip there just so much oil used I could barely feel it. I was there for a massage really and the HJ was just a bonus but it wasn't great for me. I didn't finish. That was frustrating but I guess it was fine since I needed a massage but I think next time I will just go to a legit place for that. On the looks side I'd give coco a 5 or 6. She was nice just average looks. She Just didn't do it for me. I'd be curious to get some feedback on Jenny if y'all want to share. Is Jenny FS? As always YMMV.
-
03-29-26 10:53 #20388Senior Member

Posts: 77Have had similar dreams experiences there. Mia and Kiki are both great. I did see an ad that said they have a new girl but have not been back to check out of it was true or not. Anyone have a dream about this place in the last week and if there is actually a new girl?
Originally Posted by CGMan01
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





