Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 19 of 505 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 69 119 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 285 of 7575
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7305

    Bad massage. Robotic L1 and GPS

    Comms were good, I needed a late appt and she accommodated. Got to her incall apartment in Kissimmee. She left me outside the door for a bit longer than I'd like with security giving me the eye. When she opened the door she was wearing a one piece yoga outfit and appeared to be about 105 lbs and in early 20's. Went in and the place is a mess, reaked of weed. We went upstairs to one of the bedrooms where her table was set up. The room was a mess and appeared to be used to store junk. She said she wanted $$ for 1 hr and L1 was an additional $. I turned to walk out and she agreed to do 30 minutes with L1 for $. 5. I'd driven 45 minutes so I didn't want to leave empty handed. She massaged one spot on my back and the backs of my legs with no roaming near the boys. On the flip she rubbed my chest and tops of my thighs again with no roaming. She then got topless and down to her thong, oiled up jr and sat on the bed with her back turned to me. I could only reach one ass cheek. It took a bit to pop because of her attitude and the strong weed stench. I finally popped and got the hell out of there. Will not repeat and wouldn't recommend.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...926217446.html

    -ODF.

  2. #7304

    Aurora

    Visited with Aurora for manscaping. She charged me 60 which is not bad but I wasn't real happy with the job. She did a bit of a face / scalp massage after shaving.

    Ended with a level 2 for the going rate of 80. Like others say, she dropped her scrubs down to her thong.

    She got the job done but I wasn't impressed.

    I was in and out in 20 minutes.

  3. #7303

  4. #7302

    1/2 Hawaiian and Latina

    Quote Originally Posted by VictorXtra1  [View Original Post]
    She is an elderly BBW lite woman who says is half Hawaiian and Half Latina but struggles with speaking and understanding English!.with initial text communication either she has a handler!? Or is using AI or translator app!? Because in texting her English comes off just fine but in reality English is a second language to her.

    Looks wise she does her best to look presentable and is a nice fairly decent good looking woman whose on the heavier side weight wise and is like an older GILF with tons of make up on, also claims more can be had with higher tips on repeat visits.

    Her L1 happy ending technique is very good and she puts good effort in it and the massage room is comfortable and welcoming. I would recommend for a good happy ending massage but just keep in mind she is older probably late 60's!and size wise more like a BBW. Located in an apartment building in MetroWest.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...923982383.html
    What was the total damage?

  5. #7301
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1668

    Different angie

    That is the other one.

    2 different gals.

    That angie is in maitland.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nightowl21  [View Original Post]
    If you didn't get at least L1 from the self proclaimed Handjob Genie, I wouldn't play the lottery if I was you. Is the pic below who you saw? She has been around for a loooong time with quite a few reviews, mostly meh from what I remember.

  6. #7300
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 252

    The more you see her the more frisky she gets

    I've been seeing this one for a very long time. Because more or less no two massage sessions are alike with me with this one, thus the unpredictability makes me look forward to seeking her. I like her personality because she's whimsical LOL and sounds like she's high as a kite! LOL!! But that's just the way she talks! LOL she's a nice person and easy to get along with,.if you become a regular she'll crank up the fun some more like sensual body rubbing or fingering her or kissing and sucking on her breasts or caressing her butt cheeks etc. She will even give you a L1 handy in like a 69 position where you can finger her and kiss it lightly after repeat visits depending on her trust and comfort levels with you.

    I enjoy her but even after dozens of visits and being on friendly terms she never offers me FS or even BBBJ but did CBJ a couple of times for me during some random visits.

    I can't speak for rates because there all over the place and I could be wrong!? But I honestly think just about everyone is quoted different prices depending on what she thinks she can get out of you!? LOL nonetheless she's worth a visit and I do recommend because at the end of the day she still does a very good L1 happy ending and rest of the fun stuff just short of FS is all YMMV depending on trust factors and she's like a gas station the prices change daily LOL!!

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...923411941.html

  7. #7299
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 252

    Elderly nice women speaks broken English gives great L1 for starters

    She is an elderly BBW lite woman who says is half Hawaiian and Half Latina but struggles with speaking and understanding English!.with initial text communication either she has a handler!? Or is using AI or translator app!? Because in texting her English comes off just fine but in reality English is a second language to her.

    Looks wise she does her best to look presentable and is a nice fairly decent good looking woman whose on the heavier side weight wise and is like an older GILF with tons of make up on, also claims more can be had with higher tips on repeat visits.

    Her L1 happy ending technique is very good and she puts good effort in it and the massage room is comfortable and welcoming. I would recommend for a good happy ending massage but just keep in mind she is older probably late 60's!and size wise more like a BBW. Located in an apartment building in MetroWest.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...923982383.html

  8. #7298

    Link or contact?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lotion2003  [View Original Post]
    Seen her a few times and agreed it's a little more than normal, and laughed because she is always late, but we have had chemistry and had a great time each visit and it's gotten better with each visit. Huge chocolate nips, big ass, beautiful IMHO. Saw the other girl once when she filled in for her and tiny, short, pretty, decent tits for the body, but the main one is my favorite. It's on the active rotation for me.
    Looks like her ad is no longer up and it's been flagged. Happen to have a link or contact number? You can DM.

  9. #7297
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightowl21  [View Original Post]
    If you didn't get at least L1 from the self proclaimed Handjob Genie, I wouldn't play the lottery if I was you. Is the pic below who you saw? She has been around for a loooong time with quite a few reviews, mostly meh from what I remember.
    He's referring to another Angie that's been posting in the longwood area. Pretty sure the Angie you're referring to is in maitland.

  10. #7296

    Semoran Massage Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by SirJohn1  [View Original Post]
    This one used to work at Eden spa andis now out on her own I guess. Room is tight as mentioned and was freezing cold, not very spa like, which I like especially since you pay a premium for average services usually. Oddly enough there is a much larger space right around the corner but it's reserved for no rub and tug service seekers.

    Massage was ok at best, IMHO. Opted for an hour but if I returned I'd go the 1/2 hr package. A little bit of teasing pre flip, then on the flip it wasn't long before she teased the shaft before giving the universal hand hammer signal and then the money signal. Whatever, get to it.

    Good bit of shaft grease and she got busy. Having already jerked off earlier, helps to prolong the agony of the professional who finishes guys fast. Tits came out and pants came down. Told her to take her leg out of her pants and put on the table near my head so I could pull back the curtain on her Latina labias. She begrudgingly complied but squirmed and wiggle when the digits got close to her big pussy and tight little brown eye.

    I erupted, sorry to the next monger waiting in his car, as I nutted on the pillow and she just flipped it over.

    Good luck. Shop is located here: 5734 s semora Blvd. Side door available.
    Seen her a few times and agreed it's a little more than normal, and laughed because she is always late, but we have had chemistry and had a great time each visit and it's gotten better with each visit. Huge chocolate nips, big ass, beautiful IMHO. Saw the other girl once when she filled in for her and tiny, short, pretty, decent tits for the body, but the main one is my favorite. It's on the active rotation for me.

  11. #7295
    Quote Originally Posted by JD6969  [View Original Post]
    So are you speaking of the Angie that is in Longwood? I had a session with her earlier this month and didn't leave happy, but that could have been because it was my first visit.

    Does she open up after the first visit with her?
    If you didn't get at least L1 from the self proclaimed Handjob Genie, I wouldn't play the lottery if I was you. Is the pic below who you saw? She has been around for a loooong time with quite a few reviews, mostly meh from what I remember.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2535.jpg‎  

  12. #7294
    Quote Originally Posted by JD6969  [View Original Post]
    So are you speaking of the Angie that is in Longwood? I had a session with her earlier this month and didn't leave happy, but that could have been because it was my first visit.

    Does she open up after the first visit with her?
    I had the same experience as you JD. This is the place next to Juicy Burger on S. Reagan Blvd? She did not try to sell me anything. We had pretty good banter but no happiness at the end. The session was good though so I would probably repeat despite that.

  13. #7293

  14. #7292
    Quote Originally Posted by VictorXtra1  [View Original Post]
    While she is massaging you she will try to persuade you into buying a line of male beauty products and treatments and sometimes she is pushy about it.

    Once you see her at least twice on a YMMV basis she'll do a topless happy ending for a tip.
    So are you speaking of the Angie that is in Longwood? I had a session with her earlier this month and didn't leave happy, but that could have been because it was my first visit.

    Does she open up after the first visit with her?

  15. #7291
    Quote Originally Posted by SirJohn1  [View Original Post]
    This one used to work at Eden spa andis now out on her own I guess. Room is tight as mentioned and was freezing cold, not very spa like, which I like especially since you pay a premium for average services usually. Oddly enough there is a much larger space right around the corner but it's reserved for no rub and tug service seekers.

    Massage was ok at best, IMHO. Opted for an hour but if I returned I'd go the 1/2 hr package. A little bit of teasing pre flip, then on the flip it wasn't long before she teased the shaft before giving the universal hand hammer signal and then the money signal. Whatever, get to it.

    Good bit of shaft grease and she got busy. Having already jerked off earlier, helps to prolong the agony of the professional who finishes guys fast. Tits came out and pants came down. Told her to take her leg out of her pants and put on the table near my head so I could pull back the curtain on her Latina labias. She begrudgingly complied but squirmed and wiggle when the digits got close to her big pussy and tight little brown eye.

    I erupted, sorry to the next monger waiting in his car, as I nutted on the pillow and she just flipped it over.

    Good luck. Shop is located here: 5734 s semora Blvd. Side door available.
    Since she's not the most hygienic host, you most likely were laying in some other guy's batter so I guess it's only fair that you paid it forward?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape