Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 271 to 285 of 7559
-
03-24-26 11:35 #7289Senior Member

Posts: 56So are you speaking of the Angie that is in Longwood? I had a session with her earlier this month and didn't leave happy, but that could have been because it was my first visit.
Originally Posted by VictorXtra1
[View Original Post]
Does she open up after the first visit with her?
-
03-21-26 21:13 #7288Senior Member

Posts: 79Since she's not the most hygienic host, you most likely were laying in some other guy's batter so I guess it's only fair that you paid it forward?
Originally Posted by SirJohn1
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-26 10:01 #7287Senior Member

Posts: 175I'm a fan of clean and fresh
I really don't like it if I don't see a pile or basket of laundry, or better, laundry machines on site. Think of how much laundry they go through. A table cover under you, a pillow case, a towel over your privates, hot towels on back, and later, front, etc. They go through a ton of laundry, and if you don't see any signs of sheet and towel cleaning equipment, you know you're lying on someone else's dirt, sweat, jism.
Originally Posted by TyphoonTarget
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-26 15:26 #7286Senior Member

Posts: 187Sister
She's the sister I was referring about in my review. Both from AK Spa / Green Jade.
Originally Posted by SirJohn1
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-26 13:14 #7285Senior Member

Posts: 157Ex Eden spa girl
This one used to work at Eden spa andis now out on her own I guess. Room is tight as mentioned and was freezing cold, not very spa like, which I like especially since you pay a premium for average services usually. Oddly enough there is a much larger space right around the corner but it's reserved for no rub and tug service seekers.
Originally Posted by Bigdaddyinch9
[View Original Post]
Massage was ok at best, IMHO. Opted for an hour but if I returned I'd go the 1/2 hr package. A little bit of teasing pre flip, then on the flip it wasn't long before she teased the shaft before giving the universal hand hammer signal and then the money signal. Whatever, get to it.
Good bit of shaft grease and she got busy. Having already jerked off earlier, helps to prolong the agony of the professional who finishes guys fast. Tits came out and pants came down. Told her to take her leg out of her pants and put on the table near my head so I could pull back the curtain on her Latina labias. She begrudgingly complied but squirmed and wiggle when the digits got close to her big pussy and tight little brown eye.
I erupted, sorry to the next monger waiting in his car, as I nutted on the pillow and she just flipped it over.
Good luck. Shop is located here: 5734 s semora Blvd. Side door available.
-
03-13-26 20:54 #7284Senior Member

Posts: 187Gaby / Nani
So this is actually Nati and her sister from AK spa (and before that from Green Jade). She is not the girl in the photos, which I was annoyed because I recognized her right away from a long time ago. Then she busts out that she wants $ for L1. She's nice and the massage was cool but the catfish and the high price when she's got me in grip was a turn off. So I almost want to write a negative review. These prices are out of control.
Originally Posted by BigCocoa
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-26 16:17 #7283Regular Member

Posts: 15New Provider?
I see nobody post about this provider so I took a chance and reach out to her and here's my experience. I texted her and asked if she had any availability and she responded shortly after saying yes and I can come in the afternoon. Cool. I tell her I'm ready and she sends me the address and it's like in a discrete office building area. I get to the address and it's a part of a salon so I'm like uhhhhh okay. I text her I'm here and she tells me there's an entrance to the side and to let her know I'm in front of the door. She opens up and she makes the picture on CL, she's in scrubs but nice rack and fat booty, massage is. 8 for hhr so I opt for that. The massage was really good and she knows what she's doing, now the suite that she's in is small like there's barely any room to move in because the massage table takes up half of the space so as she's massaging you she's side stepping around you, idk it's not a big room also the walls are thin so you can her other people talking and it smells like a typical nail salon so I do think she does nails and eyelashes there on the side but nonetheless she's oiling me up and massaging it felt really good, she tells me to flip and she sees jr and was like you want I said yesssss and she says extra tip I said okay and she gives me L1 now when she's stroking she likes at jr and then she looks at me biting her lip and it's like she's enjoying so my hands roam all over here until she turns to me saying to remove her scrubs and I happily do so she got down to thong and bra. Her body is amazing nice tits and ass she's moaning while stroking and I'm like yessss I need more, so I ask for L3 she said next time so I removed her bra and I start messing with her clam with her thong on and she had to stop me cause she was about to bust so I said okay she stroked so good until I bust and I left a happy man. Definitely coming back to her and she's really nice.
https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...920575046.html
-
03-13-26 06:49 #7282Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 252Fake photo this therapist isn't at the location
Location given is in a strip mall plaza near MetroWest next to an Asian seafood take out restaurant. 2 average looking attendants on duty that look no where near as attractive as the purported girl in the photo. CFS available but a meh experience almost mechanical not worth repeating. Good only if your in the area and in a pinch.
https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...920891219.html
-
03-11-26 22:07 #7281Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 252I appreciate you looking out for fellow mongers
Thank You for sharing this pertinent information!.I appreciate when fellow mongers do their best to keep each other safe!. You are most likely correct in your assessment in that LEO number was probably a fake scammer, because in all honesty if you just said I want a regular massage and then declined the deposit I seriously doubt actual LEO would bother someone over that! Unless you said Yes to FS etc or listed what you want within the realms of FS in exchange for donations obviously that becomes a sticky dicey situation then LEO might call if it's some kind of sting!? Hopefully it wasn't Polk County LOL! Thanks Again and I'm glad you dodged a bullet there! Be safe!
Originally Posted by Bigdaddyinch9
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-26 20:52 #7280Regular Member

Posts: 15Scammer Alert!
I am send this message to watch out and do not contact this person from Craigslist. I contacted them asking if they were available, they said yes and if I want full service. My spidey senses were tingling, so I said I just wanted a regular massage just to feel them out, they said okay and sent me an address. I said okay I'll be over there in 10 mins. They then said before coming to send them a 1. 30 deposit and I declined and said only have cash red flag number 1, they then said that's okay buy Apple gift cards or a visa gift card. Red flag 2 and I'm out of there. I said no and left it as that. 30 minutes later I get a call on my phone and it's from the police department. I get on here and see that some scammers spoof numbers so I just deleted the number and any association to that number. Just be on the look out guys, use alt emails and alt numbers from apps like text now or text free and you will be okay. I'll post the links of the scammer.
https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...920639864.html
https://phoenix.craigslist.org/cph/h...920372353.html
-
03-11-26 16:20 #7279Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 252Horrible communications but fun can be unlocked
https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...920497477.html
This massage therapist I've seen a dozen times but she has very poor communication skills when it comes to scheduling appointments even ghosting at the last minute once an appointment is confirmed and I make the drive over to her office space.
Even as a regular known client sometimes she'll leave me hanging for days at a time before responding.
She will even in her ad at times post times available then suddenly claim she never works that late and she posts those times in case she changes her mind if she's short on cash.
But once you finally do meet Heidi she has these unique sounding voice LOL kinda cute voice LOL she is open minded just short of FS and the more times you visit the more flirty and frisky play can be unlocked but it's a YMMV basis and she's big on hygiene so come freshly showered if you want more play otherwise she will default to a body rub massage and a happy ending L1. Shave your pubic hair too if you want chances of more action! But never in my experience over a dozen visits has there been FS from her!
-
03-11-26 16:09 #7278Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 252Oh disappointed to hear that
I appreciate the info and because she is pretty I might take one for the team and attempt and ask for FS or BBBJ anyways! Since you said she is a real person and at least does partially nude L1. LOL at least that's a start!
Originally Posted by CentralFlTech
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-26 20:36 #7277Senior Member

Posts: 136Gaby GPS Wellness
1st let say I was hellah backed up and stressed, so I said F'it I haven't TOFTT in a while and I came across Gaby 's ad, an she was a cute Latina that was new to CL so I reached out. Comm's were so so, but we agreed upon on a time and price. My GPS spidey sense started tingling but I was determined to TOFTT, she was 30 mins to her own appointment. Fun fact she works out of a private room at the back of a very hair salon, the room has a private entrance.
So she arrives runs inside to get set up, texts me to come in. I walk in in see this attractive thick pearshaped Latina dragging a wagon, and the Jr took over from there, lmao. We agreed to an hour, she is on the shorter side and was wearing a full body suite. So as she massaged my upper body she would grind her luvin muffin on head, while speaking softly with her broken English in my ear, as she dragged long thick brown her hair over my body. After a short while of this teasing and so so massage she bends down to whisper in my ear turnover papi. Your boy flipped over faster than a pop tart. Then she does the same massage, luvin muffin rub on face, upper body rub. After about maybe 5 minutes of this she rubs my upper thigh looks me the eye with smirk on her face an ask if I want more, and of course Jr was standing and ready. She gets really close to ear to the point I could feel warmth of breath and then she says $ for L1, I would normally never over pay but she had Jr in charge so I said Si. So she starts oiling and two stroking, she was edging shyt out of me so I asked her to suck it and she said no papi, but instead pulled out her sweet chocolate brown nipples an put one in my mouth. So of course I sucked and licked as she let out a few aye. Then erupted and damn hit the ceiling. So all in $$20 and I was there 40 minutes with her stepping out to take a call and talk to someone at the door. I would repeat when I'm backed up.
Stay Safe.
BC.
https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...920293444.html
-
03-10-26 11:12 #7276Regular Member

Posts: 17I asked if she does more when I saw her and she said no. Just the massage and l1 while wearing a thong is all.
Originally Posted by VictorXtra1
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-26 10:18 #7275Senior Member

Posts: 628Nicole
Anybody seen her? She said extras are available to discuss in person.
https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...920272835.html









Reply With Quote



