Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 70 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 20 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 120 170 570 1070 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 37344
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36309
    Quote Originally Posted by AllAboard  [View Original Post]
    What does she look, like?
    Check your DMs.

  2. #36308
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz  [View Original Post]
    Clear your inbox SouthMan62
    All clear.

  3. #36307

    Sarah

    Quote Originally Posted by Dls9090  [View Original Post]
    I stand corrected about the comment about her and her man😂.
    I saw her a couple of times and never saw or heard anything about a mans. I feel like I wouldn't be too worried about that.

    I did try to reach out last week and never heard back.

  4. #36306

    SouthMan62

    Clear your inbox SouthMan62

  5. #36305
    Quote Originally Posted by Dls9090  [View Original Post]
    I haven't heard anything, but it looks like her and her man split going off her social.
    I stand corrected about the comment about her and her man😂.

  6. #36304
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthMan62  [View Original Post]
    I saw a post a month or two ago but she only posts in Petersburg. You have to type in Petersburg va stg to see it. I was a solid regular and can't get any responce and going by what I'm hearing I'm probably lucky that I don't.
    I haven't heard anything, but it looks like her and her man split going off her social.

  7. #36303
    Quote Originally Posted by Dls9090  [View Original Post]
    I have too. Which is annoying bc she hit me up to let me know she got a new number. Does she even post ads anymore?
    I saw a post a month or two ago but she only posts in Petersburg. You have to type in Petersburg va stg to see it. I was a solid regular and can't get any responce and going by what I'm hearing I'm probably lucky that I don't.

  8. #36302

    Sarah

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthMan62  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Sarah from Petersburg lately?
    It's been a couple weeks but hmu out of the blue asking for cash! I didn't attempt to help, I was out of town!

  9. #36301
    Quote Originally Posted by IrideAss65  [View Original Post]
    I've tried with no success.
    I have too. Which is annoying bc she hit me up to let me know she got a new number. Does she even post ads anymore?

  10. #36300

    Curious

    Quote Originally Posted by Colgado  [View Original Post]
    I had an opportunity but passed because she was quick to offer bare. It felt off so I passed. Hope someone had fun.

  11. #36299
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthMan62  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Sarah from Petersburg lately?
    I've tried with no success.

  12. #36298

    Sarah

    Anyone seen Sarah from Petersburg lately?

  13. #36297
    Quote Originally Posted by Colgado  [View Original Post]
    I asked about her last week and nobody responded. Surely someone has seen her on here.

  14. #36296
    Quote Originally Posted by AllAboard  [View Original Post]
    What does she look, like?
    Not attractive. Older with a lot of belly damage and sagging skin.

  15. #36295

    Hottie wih a Body


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape