Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 70 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 20 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 120 170 570 1070 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 37338
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36303
    Quote Originally Posted by Dls9090  [View Original Post]
    I have too. Which is annoying bc she hit me up to let me know she got a new number. Does she even post ads anymore?
    I saw a post a month or two ago but she only posts in Petersburg. You have to type in Petersburg va stg to see it. I was a solid regular and can't get any responce and going by what I'm hearing I'm probably lucky that I don't.

  2. #36302

    Sarah

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthMan62  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Sarah from Petersburg lately?
    It's been a couple weeks but hmu out of the blue asking for cash! I didn't attempt to help, I was out of town!

  3. #36301
    Quote Originally Posted by IrideAss65  [View Original Post]
    I've tried with no success.
    I have too. Which is annoying bc she hit me up to let me know she got a new number. Does she even post ads anymore?

  4. #36300

    Curious

    Quote Originally Posted by Colgado  [View Original Post]
    I had an opportunity but passed because she was quick to offer bare. It felt off so I passed. Hope someone had fun.

  5. #36299
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthMan62  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Sarah from Petersburg lately?
    I've tried with no success.

  6. #36298

    Sarah

    Anyone seen Sarah from Petersburg lately?

  7. #36297
    Quote Originally Posted by Colgado  [View Original Post]
    I asked about her last week and nobody responded. Surely someone has seen her on here.

  8. #36296
    Quote Originally Posted by AllAboard  [View Original Post]
    What does she look, like?
    Not attractive. Older with a lot of belly damage and sagging skin.

  9. #36295

    Hottie wih a Body


  10. #36294

    Looks

    Quote Originally Posted by Packie010  [View Original Post]
    She is always looking to take money shots anytime so if you need her digits just hmu but if you have her digits and haven't seen her yet just go see her.
    What does she look, like?

  11. #36293
    Quote Originally Posted by MayMan  [View Original Post]
    What side of town is she on?
    Southside.

  12. #36292
    Quote Originally Posted by Packie010  [View Original Post]
    She is always looking to take money shots anytime so if you need her digits just hmu but if you have her digits and haven't seen her yet just go see her.
    What side of town is she on?

  13. #36291
    Quote Originally Posted by Diplomatic  [View Original Post]
    I went and saw Delilah a couple days ago and I will keep her in rotation. She's sweet and gives a pretty good BJ. She also swallows and take facials. That alone will make me come back.
    She is always looking to take money shots anytime so if you need her digits just hmu but if you have her digits and haven't seen her yet just go see her.

  14. #36290

    MK Incall

    Dreamed about this one a few weeks ago. Definitely a little bigger than her pictures indicate to the point where I thought about walking out, but stuck around. She was cool and gave a great BBJ. Didn't sample anything else since her body wasn't really my type. Incall was at a house in a decent area. Could be a great option if you like them a little bigger.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...l/762845425704

  15. #36289

    Delilah

    I went and saw Delilah a couple days ago and I will keep her in rotation. She's sweet and gives a pretty good BJ. She also swallows and take facials. That alone will make me come back.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape