Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 37339
-
04-02-26 15:45 #36304Senior Member

Posts: 253I haven't heard anything, but it looks like her and her man split going off her social.
Originally Posted by SouthMan62
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-26 14:09 #36303Senior Member

Posts: 319I saw a post a month or two ago but she only posts in Petersburg. You have to type in Petersburg va stg to see it. I was a solid regular and can't get any responce and going by what I'm hearing I'm probably lucky that I don't.
Originally Posted by Dls9090
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-26 12:16 #36302Senior Member

Posts: 81Sarah
It's been a couple weeks but hmu out of the blue asking for cash! I didn't attempt to help, I was out of town!
Originally Posted by SouthMan62
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-26 11:40 #36301Senior Member

Posts: 253I have too. Which is annoying bc she hit me up to let me know she got a new number. Does she even post ads anymore?
Originally Posted by IrideAss65
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-26 10:02 #36300Senior Member

Posts: 192Curious
I had an opportunity but passed because she was quick to offer bare. It felt off so I passed. Hope someone had fun.
Originally Posted by Colgado
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-26 06:15 #36299Senior Member

Posts: 339I've tried with no success.
Originally Posted by SouthMan62
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-26 02:00 #36298Senior Member

Posts: 319Sarah
Anyone seen Sarah from Petersburg lately?
-
04-01-26 13:24 #36297Regular Member

Posts: 69I asked about her last week and nobody responded. Surely someone has seen her on here.
Originally Posted by Colgado
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-26 13:23 #36296Regular Member

Posts: 69Not attractive. Older with a lot of belly damage and sagging skin.
Originally Posted by AllAboard
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-26 10:29 #36295Senior Member

Posts: 475Hottie wih a Body
Anyone bang this one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fortl...d/398039012106
-
04-01-26 09:10 #36294Senior Member

Posts: 171Looks
What does she look, like?
Originally Posted by Packie010
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-26 01:40 #36293Senior Member

Posts: 231Southside.
Originally Posted by MayMan
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-26 15:18 #36292Senior Member

Posts: 208What side of town is she on?
Originally Posted by Packie010
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-26 14:20 #36291Senior Member

Posts: 231She is always looking to take money shots anytime so if you need her digits just hmu but if you have her digits and haven't seen her yet just go see her.
Originally Posted by Diplomatic
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-26 12:36 #36290Regular Member

Posts: 4MK Incall
Dreamed about this one a few weeks ago. Definitely a little bigger than her pictures indicate to the point where I thought about walking out, but stuck around. She was cool and gave a great BBJ. Didn't sample anything else since her body wasn't really my type. Incall was at a house in a decent area. Could be a great option if you like them a little bigger.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...l/762845425704










Reply With Quote





