Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 166 to 180 of 6979
-
04-25-26 22:50 #6814Senior Member

Posts: 119Sa
There are still girls to meet on SA but the quality is what has deteriorated compared to previous. There are a lot of escorts on this site who is also on STG and is asking a premium on SA compared to STG. You have to weed out so much now. Now this is not to say that there is not the occasional diamond in there because there is definitely some but you have to be at it consistently and willing to take a test drive knowing that the premium can be hit or miss.
Mike.
Originally Posted by NeonCobra
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-26 12:07 #6813Regular Member

Posts: 9Different experience from all of you.
Not sure why all of the posts on here have become so negative about SA. I'm having an entirely different experience from all of you and am wondering why that is. Since January, I have flown on 7 different airlines. No flights were delayed or cancelled, although 2 of them were rough. One was turbulent which didn't align with pics of the flight and the other was just a real rough landing with a very rude pilot. But even then, 5 out of 7 is batting. 517!
Mila - https://members.seeking.com/member/f...e-9ff8ef3fb1c8
I usually don't fly with black carriers, but this one did the trick. I browsed their site for a day or two, then switched over to the app for the details. They offered me a booking the very next day, so I took the flight. I told them we'd be a much better match if they gave me some choices on liveries and cabin setups, because a few of those promo pics were particularly intriguing. I'd absolutely book this airline again, though I haven't since. Just moving up to better routes, I guess.
Cameron - https://members.seeking.com/member/1...8-4070998db902
This is one of those ones where I am assuming mileage can vary, but I took three flights with her, each out of Bradley, and each one was better than the last. I will say that on this one, it was a particularly playful experience that I felt like was worth photographing for memories, which the flight crew was more than happy to participate in. I have never been on a plane with a better auxiliary power unit exhaust.
Svetlana - https://members.seeking.com/member/c...8-7e025cb0039b.
This airline used to fly under a different name. They were more than happy to do a quick ground transfer right in my car—no hotel or layover lounge required. I'd call this one the most meh flight I've taken, but I'm pretty picky with carriers. The average guy would absolutely join their frequent flier program and probably sign up for the co-branded credit card just to rack up those bonus miles. This flight crew bounces back and forth between Miami and Connecticut routes though, so timing the route is key. Showed up both ties after having some drinks with her crew, so knowing there might be a little tipsiness on arrival is just part of the flight package, but the plane was able to fly straight down the runway without any problem so I didn't file any complaints with the FAA.
Lillia - https://members.seeking.com/member/d...d-ed05a4cd7fe4
This airline tried quoting premium fares at first, but when push came to shove it ended up being the cheapest ticket in the sky. If you reverse image search their livery, you'll find their full uncut cabin cam and in-flight entertainment content scattered all over the web. If you like your flights freaky, this one's down for the absolute dirtiest stuff—no limits, no judgment. Won't take another flight with her though. Two was enough for me.
Jewel - https://members.seeking.com/member/1...4-bc2b144a0da9
This other carrier puts out a ton of preview footage you can buy upfront if you want a full taste of what a night flight with them would be like. She has a couple smaller planes that she needs to coordinate her routes around, but its not a big deal. And despite having smaller aircraft, the fleet looks tight—curves in all the right places, nice wide-body comfort. They give super sloppy, no-holds-barred service on the ground and seems to actually enjoy getting their tail smacked down hard during turbulent landings. I probably rebook this airline more than any other just because they're genuine every time and always down for absolutely anything in the cabin.
Kat - https://members.seeking.com/member/2...2-bdc79beab4ab
This airline was one of the no-go's. Just gross. Their fleet clearly doesn't get proper maintenance, the cabin air was straight-up foul, and even though the crew was polite enough, I just couldn't get past the downsides. I know a bunch of you have flown them before and some people have attested to the fact that they are a legitimate carrier, but I still don't recommend them at all. It's kinda like booking Air India and expecting the whole plane to smell and feel like Virgin Atlantic. Hard pass for this frequent flyer.
Nicole - https://members.seeking.com/member/6...f-7d06be375a7d
This one was just a pain in the ass airline. I think their promo pics are fake or at least heavily filtered and photoshopped. They kept bragging about how premium and high-standard their standards for frequent flyers is. I didn't even want to take it anywhere private or book a longer leg with them. I'd strongly advise against flying this carrier.
-
04-22-26 14:27 #6812Senior Member

Posts: 702Seeking alternatives
Seeking seems to be trying to go legit these days and keep upping their fees. I have tried SDM and found it to be pretty bad, mostly STG girls and girls about to find themselves on STG. Anyone found an alternative where one could find a girl who goes to the gym who's DTF and holds reasonable expectations?
-
04-22-26 10:56 #6811Senior Member

Posts: 1041Anyone talked to this girl or meet up with her?
Originally Posted by SugarLifeNow
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-26 17:16 #6810Senior Member

Posts: 2109Emma
Thanks for sharing. Hate the fake body parts.
Originally Posted by MyHobby
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-26 17:01 #6809Senior Member

Posts: 324DM'd you.
Just DM'd you.
Originally Posted by MikeFly
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-26 10:40 #6808Senior Member

Posts: 50She has gotten bigger for sure. I don't know that I'd say bbw but definitely chubby. But she will let you do pretty much anything you want. I fucked her face recently for what must have been close to 45 minutes and she just took it like a champ!
Originally Posted by MikeFly
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-26 23:04 #6807Senior Member

Posts: 856Emma Kotos
I'm sure there are a couple members on here that have fond memories of Emma in her Hartford days. So I'm watching Euphoria on HBO the other night and stopped cold to Google Emma Kotos Euphoria. Sure enough it was her. Her first scene couldn't have been much more than a minute with a fast titty shot (she looked way better before those unnatural balloons) and a girl girl tease. Her second scene was even shorter making out with a thug drug dealer. Third scene dead from an OD foaming from the mouth but awesome booty shot.
-
04-16-26 10:36 #6806Senior Member

Posts: 119Emily
Have anyone seen Emily lately? Is she more like BBW? I know she has been reviewed here previously.
I don't think she has the looks that I go for, but the $ ask is reasonable with open menu. All of which was previously reported.
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...c-ec9c1e97ff6c
-
04-01-26 19:47 #6805Senior Member

Posts: 654She said the same number to me. I, being a cheapskate, said I'd do 150-200. I figure if she would offer a lower number than 700 I'd see where she would go, and if we got close enough, I'd move forward. At least she is consistent.
Originally Posted by Piehole
[View Original Post]
I still have two friends who bang me raw for a 60 car date. Another always tries to hustle me for 100-120. Did I mention I'm a cheapskate?
A couple of weeks ago I saw Nicole from Milford. It was okay, no bareback, I did release but I don't think I'd do her again at 250. If she reaches out again, I would offer 150 at most.
-
04-01-26 19:25 #6804Senior Member

Posts: 235She looks like trouble.
Originally Posted by Chudakkad
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-26 19:14 #6803Senior Member

Posts: 235The photos on her Profile are at least 2 years old. She has not updated a photo on her FB page in about a year and at that time she was starting to look a bit plump.
Originally Posted by DarkClouds
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-26 16:27 #6802Senior Member

Posts: 117I tell no lies
Idk when she got anything but I saw her very recently and she was gross. Swim at your own risk but you've been warned.
Originally Posted by DarkClouds
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-26 16:20 #6801Senior Member

Posts: 2109Katie
When did she get fat and sloppy? Used to just have a bit of meat on her bones. Face was still the best part of her though. Bit of a dead fish.
Originally Posted by MPCreeper
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-26 14:38 #6800Senior Member

Posts: 117Avoid
I saw her. It was awful. She's really big. Not in a good way like thick or anything. She's fat and sloppy. And her face looks much better in the pics. I strongly advise finding someone else.
Originally Posted by DrJohnson2
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





