Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,266 to 2,280 of 58844
-
04-01-26 16:00 #56579Senior Member

Posts: 51Airi Fools Day
When I heard Airi was back in town I immediately jumped at the chance to book her this afternoon after recalling fondly our many encounters during her last visit. We met at one of the locations she / meiji has used previously and it is a super safe and convenient "extended stay" style hotel. As I was driving to the location I pulled up the forum to see if anyone had seen her yet and spotted Dork01's post. When I saw his report that she had work done I was a bit unsure what to expect. 99% of the time I prefer girls to stick with their natural gifts and avoid going under the knife. I was encouraged by Dorks assurance though that it was done well and was excited to see the results.
When Airi opened the door I could immediately see what he meant. Her breasts are quite a bit larger than last time and she's had some light work done to her face. Overall it was really well done I would say. Perhaps not necessary in my humble opinion as she was perfectly cute and adorable before but if she likes it than so be it. Airi recognized me and I welcomed her back to Orlando while immediately complimenting her new figure. I jokingly told her that she must be a magician of some sort because of how she has blossomed over the last 5-6 months and she laughed about that. Visually her new rack looks great but I must say when I felt them I was even more impressed. Truly felt all natural and using the belly fat I guess is the new technique cause damn there was no evidence of work done at all by feel alone. I had just showered before arrival so she gave the boys a brief cleanup in the shower and we did some LFK to get things going. Afterwards we went to the bed and continue to LFK for a minute or two before she moves down and starts a BBBJ while glancing up at me with those pretty eyes of her. About 5 minutes of that and she spins around and sits that beautiful rear end on my face while I DATO / DATY. She seems to really get excited here and is grinding her ass up and down my face which was fucking awesome. Finally we are both ready for the main event and she mounts me displaying those beautiful new C's in all their glory. It didn't take too much of this for me to pop and I even tried to hold back once or twice. Finally I could hold no longer and blew inside her while sucking on her perfect nipples. To my surprise and satisfaction she left junior in and stayed mounted for a solid few minutes after while we made out and talked about how much we missed each other. Fucking love when they do that.
As we were wrapping things up I complimented again her new look (including her new red highlights) and asked her if she was in Japan or USA for the work. It was slightly hard to gather but I think she said she had the work done in Japan and then returned here after. Either way that Dr gets a solid slow clap from me. Hell of a job. I will be back to see Airi again soon and she said she will be in town for 10 days.
https://meiji118.com/view/23643
-
04-01-26 14:18 #56578Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Kelly
Had another incredible session with Kelly today, I think she's in love with me or she's a very good actor. LOL. I love when the girls with perfect bodies Try to tell you that they're fat, I just looked at her and laughed. Crazy girl.
I cooked some barbecue the other day so I brought the girls some of that and as I was sitting in the back, there were some interesting conversations going on with us three customers that were in there (all in separate rooms, but we could all hear the talk) and one girl, pubEx I'm pretty sure you know what I'm talking about if that was you in there. LOL.
Went back a couple hours later and had a little cat nap with one of these beautiful girls.
-
04-01-26 14:08 #56577Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Thanks for the information on Ari, looks like you're in love all over again, man haha.
Originally Posted by Dork01
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-26 13:43 #56576Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 438Close but not quite
Abby is in Largo at Smile Spa with Bella.
Originally Posted by MartinHero69
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-26 13:04 #56575Senior Member

Posts: 172Airi is back!
OK, first visit with Airi in several months. She opened the door in a nice white teddy and I immediately could tell something was different. She has grown her hair longer, but she also had some plastic surgery done and it looks amazing. She had her breast enlarged using fat from her abdomen, and now she has beautifully shaped, soft, natural feeling C breasts, and the little bit of tummy fat she had is gone. She really looks like she just stepped off the set of a JAV studio. Still has an amazing backside, completely shaved kitty. Service is top notch. Upgrades are available. She's just so cute and nice. I had a great time. Highly recommend.
-
04-01-26 12:33 #56574Senior Member

Posts: 119AMPs
It's the same I am accustomed to but was checking if any place in Orlando area was different.
Originally Posted by MarkGew
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-26 11:54 #56573Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 110Abby is in Tampa.
A little birdie told me Abby's moving to a new spot in Tampa this month. But the famous Kelly at Orchid will easily make you a happy man.
Originally Posted by Fletch3
[View Original Post]
Jenny also just arrived today at Orchid. If you're interested in BBFS / Greek, I believe it's on her menu.
-
04-01-26 11:40 #56572Senior Member

Posts: 329Latina?
So, Emily is a big booty Latina? At orchid? Damn, I may need to check this out.
Originally Posted by MartinHero69
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-26 11:32 #56571Senior Member

Posts: 255Abby
Is she on vacation with the new month, or did she move to another location?
-
04-01-26 10:44 #56570Regular Member

Posts: 22Visit to venus
Hit up Venus yesterday afternoon. Drew Tiffany, who said she live in Orlando but usually works at a different shop, she'll be at Venus for the rest of the month. Hot MILF type, not a great body but you can tell she was probably a stunner 20 years ago. Paid the standard rate and got comfy. Nice BBJ skills with lots of ball-licking, DATY for a while and then finished in mish. Would see her again in a pinch for sure.
-
04-01-26 10:33 #56569Senior Member

Posts: 30M&y
I haven't been there in awhile and was in town so I stopped by Sat afternoon and the lot was empty. Got a room right away, hhr, no Shower, just a quick BBJ and finished with CG. Cleaned up and on my way.
-
04-01-26 10:17 #56568Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 110Orlando's Orchid at Oak Ridge
Where will Kelly be in April?
Originally Posted by Suepaman
[View Original Post]
You're asking all the right questions.
No confirmations...
But some guesses are better than others.
If someone were to quietly check Orlando's Orchid on Oak Ridge... Early.
They might not leave empty-handed.
Might even run into HappyXXX along the way... If you know what I mean.
I am also told there's a new girl Emily. If you ever wondered what a Latina version of Mona looks like, it might be worth your while to stop by, take a peek, and satisfy your curiosity. At least that's what I heard from Kelly LOL. My impression is that she's got a voluptuous rack and ass like Mona, which gives that Latina body vibe, despite her being Asian.
Also, Jenny/Candy from Tokyo should be there too...so it sounds like it will be Kelly, Emily, and Jenny frolicking at Orchid for the month.
Stay safe and happy mongering, my friends.
-
04-01-26 09:44 #56567Senior Member

Posts: 4765 Star Iris preview it going to be an expensive month.
So as luck would have it work took me to east Orlando last night and I wanted to give Tiffany a shot so I headed back to 5 star. I was greeted by a new girl Iris. She is a very petite 100 lb nice B cups with huge nipps. She came off as a bit shy at first and I joked with Jasmine that I might want to do a double. She said oh no she is very good try her alone. Well my fears were quickly laid to rest in the shower where she was performing at the usual high level of 5 star table showers. She added a fun twist with a soapy version of titty fucking me while she gave me a nuru slide. She is as gifted as sunflower in the oral examination and her Tuma was quite impressive for both stamina and commitment to getting you off. The room was even better lots of oral stimulation she really has a stamina a welcome change to the blow and go that is the norm with some providers. She was way into it and I loved sucking on her tits while rubbing her very pretty box on her small frame. The biggest surprise was when she hopped on top and lowered herself on my cock. I'm no Karl Hungus but I do lean towards the thicker side but man her box was tight. She slowly accepted me into her small frame it felt almost like a vice around JR. She slowly started to work on my cock and began to loosen up a bit but I have to say she brought me back to high school with the tightness of her box. Lots more fun in a few positions she was willing and excited for each one. After a spirted work out I lost out to her tightness and exploded inside the bag. After a nice clean up with the hot towel she asked me if I wanted a massage. No need to ask of course I want a massage! She then gave me a nice medium oil massage and did a very nice job. When I left I told Jasmine Iris is one of her best students and she should watch out because there is a new chalanger in the power rankings at 5 star. Highly recommended she is a definite 9. 5 on performance its always the quite ones. I will be back as soon as I get an excuse to head back to the UCF area.
The dude abides.
-
04-01-26 08:45 #56566Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Orchid lineup
Kelly, Jenny, and new girl Emily now in the new months rotation.
Gina, and one of the girls that was there last month (not Sophia, not Amber, and not Vicky), and two brand new girls now at Tokyo not sure their names or what they look like yet.
-
04-01-26 08:34 #56565Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 438Tokyo. Amber
Wanted to see Amber again on 3/31 (5th time) before she rotates out. Get to spa as they open and greeted by Amber (5' 100 lb asian spinner, , doll face, MM B+, great body, shaved no tats). Parked in the big room and head to shower for quick standing clean up. Back to room where the fun begins.
She starts with kneeling BBBJ (decent) but what I want is her on the table. I park her on the table, lube up and P2 P her for a good 5 minutes until neither one of us can take it. I roll on the armor and do my thing. I pound on her for the next 40 minutes. Every position, angle and depth she takes like like a pro. Her squatting K9 is one of the best back-shots in the AMP game.
Getting her to pop is a mission but on her 2nd one she went limp. I gave a her a minute before I went scorched earth on her in standing mish and unloaded a rope that missed her mouth by an inch. We both launched. Quick cleanup shower and talked for the remaining few minutes. Most my sessions with her have gone over by 15+ minutes but today I had places to go plus there was a monger waiting for 10 minutes.
I didn't have a session with Amber when she was at smile spa back in August and she made sure to show me what I missed. Every session with her this month has been epic. She provided me everything I wanted and more. I look forward to her returning to Florida.









Reply With Quote





