Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 37 of 2214 FirstFirst ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 87 137 537 1037 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 555 of 33199
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #32659

    Surprise Surprise

    This girl is real. If those pics are not her, they are very representative of who I met.

    I took a chance today on the Latina sweepstakes and came away very happy about it. I normally don't expect much from those ads, for obvious reasons, but I do reach out from time to time because I do love short brunettes. She responded to my text quickly, went through the standard conversation, and I was at her door in less than 40 minutes. I asked her if the pics in the ad were her, and of course she says "yes bebe", but I was totally surprised and into her when she opened the door. To me her body is perfect, B / C cups, fine ass, long straight black hair. Muy bueno! And the view from behind is stellar.

    And she doesn't speak english, so we didn't even have to talk!! Donation was standard, reasonable. Everything was covered.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/204827129

  2. #32658

    You're mischaracterizing what you were told

    Quote Originally Posted by FishIsYummy  [View Original Post]
    Sure. Sorry for wanting more to a review than "Nyeh! I didn't like her!" People are allowed to request more information in a review, my dude. This is literally a review forum. Calling out bad reviews is part of it.
    Dude, with all due respect the guy told you she robbed him; not "Nyeh, I didn't like her".

    What are the additional details you need after that? SMH.

  3. #32657

    She actually responded?

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaTek1  [View Original Post]
    I've heard a lot of good reviews about Cierra in the last year or so but never met her because, while pretty, she's not my usual preference type. I couldn't get any other responses that day, and then 1 delay-then-ghost, and decided to try.

    Relatively speaking she was VERY fast to respond. Our communication styles, at least in my opinion, clashed a bit but once I realized that she's a professional woman and not our typical junkies I understood and respected that she's no-nonsense.

    Boy, was I pleasantly surprised. She was so nice and made me feel extremely comfortable. She's interactive and sexual, not just lying there and taking it looking at the wall. She was conversational and completely with it, no indications of use. She owns her own business as well so this is something she does on the side.

    Compared to some of the trolls around the Cincinnati market, this is the kind of girl we need at a rate we need.

    She's not a 28 yr old spinner at all but she's also not a ragged hag by ANY means.

    I wish I'd partaken sooner. She's pretty far away from me (Hamilton) so it'll be a "sometimes thing" but I've got to recommend her.

    I know this may sound over-the-top but I'm actually really surprised by the experience and had to share.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...475/5132627403
    I have been trying to see her for more than a year. She never responds to any text. Good on you man. Always a plus when a good one works out. Were her digits accurate?

  4. #32656

    Cierra. Pleasantly surprised

    I've heard a lot of good reviews about Cierra in the last year or so but never met her because, while pretty, she's not my usual preference type. I couldn't get any other responses that day, and then 1 delay-then-ghost, and decided to try.

    Relatively speaking she was VERY fast to respond. Our communication styles, at least in my opinion, clashed a bit but once I realized that she's a professional woman and not our typical junkies I understood and respected that she's no-nonsense.

    Boy, was I pleasantly surprised. She was so nice and made me feel extremely comfortable. She's interactive and sexual, not just lying there and taking it looking at the wall. She was conversational and completely with it, no indications of use. She owns her own business as well so this is something she does on the side.

    Compared to some of the trolls around the Cincinnati market, this is the kind of girl we need at a rate we need.

    She's not a 28 yr old spinner at all but she's also not a ragged hag by ANY means.

    I wish I'd partaken sooner. She's pretty far away from me (Hamilton) so it'll be a "sometimes thing" but I've got to recommend her.

    I know this may sound over-the-top but I'm actually really surprised by the experience and had to share.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...475/5132627403

  5. #32655
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBlows7  [View Original Post]
    And you got feedback. Go fafo and come back and tell your story.
    Sure. Sorry for wanting more to a review than "Nyeh! I didn't like her!" People are allowed to request more information in a review, my dude. This is literally a review forum. Calling out bad reviews is part of it.

  6. #32654

    Not as good

    Quote Originally Posted by Bmcov  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Kimmi recently, specifically at her new apartment? The new photos and videos look good. Just curious how things are currently and with the new spot in OTR. I appreciate any info. Feel free do DM or comment.
    I reached out to her a couple times and she ghosted me. After the 3rd time I should have said no but I was in need haha it wasn't a great experience, used to be way better. She just didn't want to do anything, "I'm tired". I won't repeat.

  7. #32653
    Quote Originally Posted by CheroKid  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her twice, once in September and November. In September she had just started posting, acted like a newby was nervous seemed inexperienced, though I read later that she was a returning pro. In November she acted like a pro, though she was probably 15 lb lighter, and a habit seemed to be the reason. I thought she was very attractive, performance was lack luster, she was very nice and I felt safe. Both times the kitty was extremely tight so I will probably repeat at some point. YMMV, when she was posting in the fall she posted once a day almost every day, I read that she was in treatment at the beginning of the year, then randomly posted every 2-3 weeks, so I'm not sure it's actually her putting up the ads.
    OK toft team, comms were ok, lives in the shelter place across from the ucan spay clinic. Agreed to. 80 for a qv. Got there after she initially sent me to wrong address at camp wash. Not worth, looks like crap. Downgraded to head. It was barely ok. Tits still look decent but she is definitely using. I would not recommend unless you are really desperate for pussy. DO NOT Recommend. Basically a street walker at this point.

  8. #32652
    Quote Originally Posted by WrongWay0566  [View Original Post]
    I miss the EE days. 98% of all out there now are bottom of the barrel women I would not touch with the 10 foot pole so I wait patiently maybe someday things will change.
    If you could bring back one of the best of the best what one you pick.

  9. #32651
    Quote Originally Posted by WyldeChild99  [View Original Post]
    I believe that is the provider formerly known as "Cincinnati Sub". She is real, for sure. Not sure what happened in your case, but she has been reviewed before, and generally is known as dependable, and fun. I met her one time, and while things were cool for the most part, I just didn't vibe with her and have not returned.
    I meet her a few times a couple years ago when she was in the Mason are only problem was her getting a room. But service was good.

  10. #32650

    Izzy

    Quote Originally Posted by Nate8791  [View Original Post]
    Set up a date with her, comms were good, no issues until it was time to meet then ghost town. She goes by Izzy, maybe it was just me.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...o/412661509176
    I believe that is the provider formerly known as "Cincinnati Sub". She is real, for sure. Not sure what happened in your case, but she has been reviewed before, and generally is known as dependable, and fun. I met her one time, and while things were cool for the most part, I just didn't vibe with her and have not returned.

  11. #32649
    Quote Originally Posted by FishIsYummy  [View Original Post]
    Yes, because that's what review and discussion boards are for: not actually reviewing or discussing.
    And you got feedback. Go fafo and come back and tell your story.

  12. #32648

    Izzy

    See! Every single half way decent looking ad is something wrong. It has become laughable what the market has turned into in this area the last couple of years. WhoTF is paying these nasty bitches? Whoever you are, STOP IT! Hell, I'm horny as the next guy, but I haven't spent a dime on any of the garbage advertising around here. Thanks for the heads up Nate, because I would probably have hit her up. She looks good.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nate8791  [View Original Post]
    Set up a date with her, comms were good, no issues until it was time to meet then ghost town. She goes by Izzy, maybe it was just me.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...o/412661509176

  13. #32647

    Another rinser

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...c/033211136789

    Thought I would give this one a try. Normal out call jargon, where are you located, gave her a fake address nearby, then of course she was very close. Then ask for 50% upfront figured she was a scam, so I said since you're so close how about I just come to you? She had ask for 50% deposit through chime which I didn't have chime, got her to send me a Venmo then I told her that one didn't work so she sent another Venmo. Guys don't waste your time, I'll probably get someone from the Mexican cartel, threatening my life in a few minutes, LOL.

    She is asking 180 for half and 350 for whole hour if anyone wants to take the chance.

    https://uberover.com.listcrawler.eu/...nati/204673359 This one is 250 for the half with a 69 deposit also.

  14. #32646
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBlows7  [View Original Post]
    Dude, if you need convincing then give her a call and FAFO.
    Yes, because that's what review and discussion boards are for: not actually reviewing or discussing.

  15. #32645
    Senior Member


    Posts: 241

    Kimmi Kandy

    Has anyone seen Kimmi recently, specifically at her new apartment? The new photos and videos look good. Just curious how things are currently and with the new spot in OTR. I appreciate any info. Feel free do DM or comment.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape