Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 39 of 1853 FirstFirst ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 89 139 539 1039 ... LastLast
Results 571 to 585 of 27788
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27218

    Sweet Miranda

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleJay  [View Original Post]
    I have reached out a few times after making initial contact with her Months ago. Since she was seeing clients again, I figured to reach out again and nail down a date. She has not responded. I figured her services are in demand and / or she is got a long list to get through before me.

    Anyone have any info?
    I have seen her several times in the past. She reached out to me saying she was back and wanted t see me. I have replied a couple of times, but have not gotten any response. Most unusual for her. I agree with you, that she has a long list of favorites in her queue.

  2. #27217

    Sweet Miranda intel

    I have reached out a few times after making initial contact with her Months ago. Since she was seeing clients again, I figured to reach out again and nail down a date. She has not responded. I figured her services are in demand and / or she is got a long list to get through before me.

    Anyone have any info?

  3. #27216

    Madame Kitty

    I see Madame Kitty is back on the other board. FYI.

  4. #27215
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2924
    Quote Originally Posted by RandyDarwin  [View Original Post]
    Clearly a deposits scam.
    Clearly deleted, verifying scam.

  5. #27214

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by KhumbuFalls  [View Original Post]
    Any heathens partook this already? LOL please share intels.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ttle/205106400
    Clearly a deposits scam.

  6. #27213
    Quote Originally Posted by KhumbuFalls  [View Original Post]
    Any heathens partook this already? LOL please share intels.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ttle/205106400
    The ad is posted in multiple cities at the same time. It's either online only or a scam.

  7. #27212
    Any heathens partook this already? LOL please share intels.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ttle/205106400

  8. #27211
    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanMuscle  [View Original Post]
    The photos in the pink strappy lingerie are accurate.
    I know exactly who she is. She used to go by baby bliss before she started changing handles. I'd stay clear of her honestly. She is bad news.

  9. #27210
    Quote Originally Posted by Azzoris  [View Original Post]
    I've asked her twice for a selfie and she hasn't sent one so could be old photos.
    The photos in the pink strappy lingerie are accurate.

  10. #27209

    Alt handles galore

    Quote Originally Posted by BrontoSaurus  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ttle/204847250

    Anyone see her? She got banned on the other board for openly posting.
    She got banned because this is like her 5th alt handle. This is her original handle, those pics are about 4 years old. Reviews and alerts suggest track marks and dead fish service.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...%99%A1.660414/#xfmgMedia.

  11. #27208

    Ultimate duo which belongs here?

    Any recommendations? PSE / GFE preferably. You can DM. Thanks!

  12. #27207

    Not yet

    Quote Originally Posted by BrontoSaurus;7573471[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/washington/seattle/204847250[/URL]

    Anyone see her? She got banned on the other board for openly posting.
    I've asked her twice for a selfie and she hasn't sent one so could be old photos.

  13. #27206
    Quote Originally Posted by KitWalker1967  [View Original Post]
    I once considered checking Beatrix out awhile back, but then I watched her Seattle City Council testimony about sex workers on Aurora and realized how ancient her advertisement photos are.

    Not just somewhat outdated photos. Fucking. Ancient. Photos. But I get that pussy is pussy and guys might be inclined to see someone who has a long work history, with almost no drama.

    She seems like a nice lady who has affordable prices, but there's a little buyer beware element if you're not into GILFs.
    FYI. She's doing duo right now. Neither an I interested in based on looks, nor interested in one that coop with authorities.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...-time.3245776/

  14. #27205
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ttle/204847250

    Anyone see her? She got banned on the other board for openly posting.

  15. #27204
    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleSam2009  [View Original Post]
    In my visits its only off until you lick her clit. Then hold oh for a great 8 second ride. No, that's not true, she's like a MILF next door who's not in a hurry. She's a definite keeper.
    I had a great time with her. I think she had a accident that took her out of game for a while. Hobbyists wanted her back and she came.

    IDK if that is for reason of difference in pics.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape