Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 121 to 135 of 5310
-
04-21-26 06:14 #5190Senior Member

Posts: 114Spit. I'm impressed enough she switched without me asking. I think it was likely the same girl Ryloong had, after having her repeat her name like 4 times what i arrived at was Olivia, which sounds similar. Her English wasn't the best but she was reasonably enthusiastic.
Originally Posted by SlooHands
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-26 06:39 #5189Senior Member

Posts: 1016New girl at Sky
Blue introduced me to Sara after we were done, she's tall, young gave me a big kiss & hug.
-
04-18-26 21:59 #5188Senior Member

Posts: 330Yg
I was there a week ago. I think she said her name was Lydia? Pretty face, very nice place but that's about it. Its not the place from the past in my opinion. Sky is still the best option unless there's a better place out there. Ann Arbor and Jackson has more options.
Originally Posted by SlooHands
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-26 06:56 #5187Senior Member

Posts: 1016Bj?
Inquiring minds would like to know if she spit or swallowed?
Originally Posted by Turbo351
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-26 19:06 #5186Senior Member

Posts: 334New massage posting
New massage post, anyone reach out to her?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/toled...-/292217843725
-
04-15-26 07:11 #5185Senior Member

Posts: 114That was supposed to have been "shifted to BBBJ".
Originally Posted by Turbo351
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-26 23:38 #5184Senior Member

Posts: 114YG Post Remodel
I went one day last week, full menu, girl was pretty and I'd guess early to mid 30's. I was going to try for FS but the equipment wasn't feeling it so I told her to stick to the BJ, which started as CBJ but she shifted to without to assist in completion, her idea not mine but was happy with it. Didn't try dining but didn't get any complaints about my wet fingers. Table shower is similar to the one at Sky but with a bit more leg room for you tall guys and she used a hand shower head instead of dipping water from the large bucket.
Originally Posted by Sparrow3
[View Original Post]
70 + 150 because I didn't try to reduce it since the equipment failure was a me problem not a her problem.
-
04-13-26 16:56 #5183Senior Member

Posts: 136TOFTT. Daily Spa
No one had responded, so I made a visit today to see what the place was like. It's set up like your typical AMP. There was only one girl working, her name was Sala.
Originally Posted by Sparrow3
[View Original Post]
I got a decent massage, and she did not resist at all while I was rubbing her legs when she was on the side of me. On the flip the bra went up in the pants went down. She has a nice set of D's and my fingers got very wet. I inquired about more, and she said, "the next time. " She could understand and speak English pretty well. They did just open up last week, so it is brand new. I do not know if it's going to be a one-person show or if other girls will be showing up in the future.
The entrance fee was. 7 and I tipped $.
I would go back again.
-
04-12-26 00:52 #5182Senior Member

Posts: 136Daily Spa + Grand Opening
A new?? Place on Central Ave.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bowli...e/356531925582
Friday the 10th was the first ad on STG. Anybody got any info?
-
04-09-26 06:55 #5181Senior Member

Posts: 334Yg
They also have an ad on STG.
Originally Posted by Sparrow3
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-26 20:37 #5180Senior Member

Posts: 136Anybody Been to YG since the Remodel??
Has anybody been there since the remodel was completed? Not really interested in the physical appearance, I didn't think it was that bad before. More interested in the ladies that might be working there. The normal thing you would find it most of the other AMPs or maybe a little different? It says they are offering a TS. They have been running featured ads on rub rankings. Not expecting to see the girls pictured, but the last time I was there before the remodel lady working was a little bit older than I prefer.
https://rubrankings.com/united-states/ohio/toledo/
Has anyone checked it out lately?
-
04-01-26 14:16 #5179Regular Member

Posts: 11Nyla
I've been with Nyla multiple times in the past, but was wondering if anyone has seen her recently. Just making sure that is actually her who is posting.
-
04-01-26 08:21 #5178Senior Member

Posts: 114Once Upon a Time
A few years ago they consistently had them that hot there, the GPS sucked though. I don't remember if that was just before or just after covid.
Originally Posted by SlooHands
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-26 07:03 #5177Senior Member

Posts: 1016Yg
Be nice if it was true, they all do that to rope you in!
Originally Posted by Sparrow3
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-26 18:47 #5176Senior Member

Posts: 136YG Back Open
This says that YG is back open after the remodel.
https://rubrankings.com/united-state...pen-98624.html
I would question whether the girl in the picture is the one working there, but it does say the place is open.








Reply With Quote





