Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 75 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 25 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 125 175 575 1075 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 37340
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36230

    Use a cover lest you discover.

    Quote Originally Posted by DooMama7  [View Original Post]
    False alarm and false positive, that being said I would still play it safe and get tested and possibly wrap it up.
    Man, I know we say to each his own but, ya got to wrap that rascal 😂.

    Be safe men.

    SN.

  2. #36229
    Quote Originally Posted by DooMama7  [View Original Post]
    I'm on the IR right now and when I come back I'll make sure to wear my gloves, long story short some of these women are burning.

    Stay safe.
    False alarm and false positive, that being said I would still play it safe and get tested and possibly wrap it up.

  3. #36228

    "some"

    Sorry to hear this happened to you, although can't say I'm surprised.

    Quote Originally Posted by DooMama7  [View Original Post]
    I'm on the IR right now and when I come back I'll make sure to wear my gloves, long story short some of these women are burning.

    Stay safe.

  4. #36227

    T's Wellness - 9 mile and middlebelt

    Anyone have updated info on this spot? Old posts say standard L1 but the images on their Google listing have a standing shower. Thanks.

  5. #36226

    PSA, my raw dog veterans. Get tested and stay safe

    I'm on the IR right now and when I come back I'll make sure to wear my gloves, long story short some of these women are burning.

    Stay safe.

  6. #36225

    Great Hands

    Yes it's true. Just seen new girl Lisa. Just arrived from New York. Very pleasant girl, fairly good English, nice massage, nice petite body, extras all covered, $180.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cbzunokagw  [View Original Post]
    This time happens to be true! Saw "Ava" briefly today (sadly without my glasses on), and a new girl will arrive tomorrow to replace Luna.
    .

  7. #36224

    My time

    [QUOTE=HeeJunk;7570303]I believe My Time was the same owner as Tiffany Beauty in Livonia, which has since shut down. I suspect they are being extremely cautious. Perhaps multiple visits will pay off./QUOTE]Interesting. She did say "you come back again" on my way out.

    Also forgot to mention the one indicator was she asked my age, which a legit spot would never ask.

  8. #36223

    My Time

    Quote Originally Posted by Izutreb  [View Original Post]
    "My time" on 10 mile between Southfield and Evergreen.

    Not sure what's up with this place. I saw it advertised somewhere (StG?) and decided to try it out I think Oct 2025 when it first opened. Chose HH. Was pretty quickly offered FS, but neither of us had a cover so I opted for L1. Interesting, might come back again later more prepared. Short girl 30's with some curves but cute and did a good L1 with some titty fucking action. Can't remember what it cost.

    Tried it again last month, noone answered the phone and door was locked. Figured it was shut down.

    Saw an advertisement on STG again so tried it out yesterday. Opted for an hour, 80 cash. Different girl, slimmer 30's but cute, named BD (Bee Dee? Bidi? But when I tried for some signals she stepped away, removed my hands etc. She gave a great massage and even uncovered my ass and worked the glutes well, but no overt signals from her. Couldn't mast on the flip because of the lack of teasing. Kept me covered and stretched me out. I tipped 20 and went my merry way. Didn't have time for a second stop to get a nut.

    Anyone else try this spot with any success? Was my first time a fluke? I wish I would have caught the first ones name.
    I believe My Time was the same owner as Tiffany Beauty in Livonia, which has since shut down. I suspect they are being extremely cautious. Perhaps multiple visits will pay off.

  9. #36222

    My time. BD

    "My time" on 10 mile between Southfield and Evergreen.

    Not sure what's up with this place. I saw it advertised somewhere (StG?) and decided to try it out I think Oct 2025 when it first opened. Chose HH. Was pretty quickly offered FS, but neither of us had a cover so I opted for L1. Interesting, might come back again later more prepared. Short girl 30's with some curves but cute and did a good L1 with some titty fucking action. Can't remember what it cost.

    Tried it again last month, noone answered the phone and door was locked. Figured it was shut down.

    Saw an advertisement on STG again so tried it out yesterday. Opted for an hour, 80 cash. Different girl, slimmer 30's but cute, named BD (Bee Dee? Bidi? But when I tried for some signals she stepped away, removed my hands etc. She gave a great massage and even uncovered my ass and worked the glutes well, but no overt signals from her. Couldn't mast on the flip because of the lack of teasing. Kept me covered and stretched me out. I tipped 20 and went my merry way. Didn't have time for a second stop to get a nut.

    Anyone else try this spot with any success? Was my first time a fluke? I wish I would have caught the first ones name.

  10. #36221

    Han Massage Waterford

    The back was jacked out of shape so I thought I'd try out a newer massage place in Waterford (59 between Airport &Crescent) . Didn't catch any names, not a bad massage but not even a nut grazing. LOL, was covered for most of the massage! Probably won't go again, your typical 50 something Asian. Maybe a 6 out of 10 ! Stay safe!!

  11. #36220

    Tiffany at Six & Farmington Closed?

    Quote Originally Posted by OnAnonAnon  [View Original Post]
    A buddy tells me that Tiffany closed and the windows are covered in yellow paper. Anyone able to confirm?
    Somebody posted in the Ann Arbor forum they were closed about a month ago. I went there in early February and had a good time, but when I called them the next week their phone was disconnected and never heard from them again.

  12. #36219

    Great Hand. Eva

    After reading a review of Eva at Great Hands I figured I'd go take her for a spin. I sent a text and made an early afternoon, 11 am, appointment to go see her. I opted for a 30 minute session, which like someone else reported, the "massage" left a lot to be desired. She teased for a minute or two and then had me flip over where she asked what I wanted. I opted for full service for $1. 5. She got undressed and started with a BBBJ and which was nothing special. After a little while she threw on the cover and climbed on top for some CG, which she barely moved for and I did every last bit of work. That got boring real fast so I had her flip over and we went to missionary as she just laid there, again. I worked quickly to just get it over with because this was not an enjoyable session for me at all!

    She isn't hard on the eyes but there's not much of a body on her and the little bit of a body that she does have is very soft / loose. She's very slim, small butt that has not tone to it, small sloppy tits. She was an absolute dead fish the entire time. I absolutely would not repeat with her. However, on my way out I saw a very attractive, younger looking girl with what appeared to be a very nice body. I'll definitely be swinging by to give her a spin!

  13. #36218
    Quote Originally Posted by OnAnonAnon  [View Original Post]
    A buddy tells me that Tiffany closed and the windows are covered in yellow paper. Anyone able to confirm?
    Tru that. The paper might be more off white, antique white, than yellow.

  14. #36217

    Yes closed

    Quote Originally Posted by OnAnonAnon  [View Original Post]
    A buddy tells me that Tiffany closed and the windows are covered in yellow paper. Anyone able to confirm?
    Surprised they were open this long. Livonia does not allow new massage places. They operated as a beauty spa but all google reviews and of course reports here are of massage, and there was already another massage place (very legit) in the same plaza so again, surprised they were allowed to operate as long as they did.

  15. #36216

    Tiffany at Six & Farmington Closed?

    A buddy tells me that Tiffany closed and the windows are covered in yellow paper. Anyone able to confirm?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape