Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 751 to 765 of 17688
-
04-01-26 09:36 #16938Senior Member

Posts: 44Going for it!
Yeah, I'm going for it. Worst case scenario is I have fully covered everything with a Playboy model. I'll report back but I'm not seeing her until Friday which is her last day. I'm going to learn a few phrases in Portuguese so maybe that puts her in a more giving mood.
Originally Posted by LittleRichard
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-26 08:16 #16937Senior Member

Posts: 447Believe it or not every girl that offers services isn't flat broke and or on drugs there are plenty of girls that require verification and if they don't like the way you look they won't service you. Can't really be mad at that LOL and can't assume that just because they offer services that all it takes is money to get you in the door.
Originally Posted by DoodleKatz
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-26 07:52 #16936Senior Member

Posts: 243Noticed she is on P411 this morning.
Originally Posted by KandaBongoMan
[View Original Post]
Has a NO Review policy statement posted. Several of the guys on ter talked her into BBBJ telling her it was posted on ter. A little nudge may get you what you want. Dam that woman is HOT!
-
03-31-26 22:12 #16935Senior Member

Posts: 337Angela Chase
I saw her a while back and she did the exact same thing to me after I went down on her. She wanted to kiss me and taste herself which was fine by me. As we're making out, she grabbed my cock and started rubbing it up and down her pussy. Again, fine by me, but when she tried to pull me into her, I had to immediately back off. She told me she gets tested regularly and will go bare if I'm good with it. Huge red flag for me as any girl who will go bare with you the first time she sees you is likely going bare with everyone else. That's a one way ticket to bringing something home that I definitely don't want to. That said, I grabbed a condom and the fun continued. I won't say I haven't gone bare in the past but it's only been with providers I've seen many times and trust that I'm one of only a few that gets the privilege. Long story short, got to be safe out there.
Originally Posted by BallHair123
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-26 22:01 #16934Senior Member

Posts: 337Angela Chase
I saw her a while back and she did the exact same thing to me after I went down on her. She wanted to kiss me and taste herself which was fine by me. As we're making out, she grabbed my cock and started rubbing it up and down her pussy. Again, fine by me, but when she tried to pull me into her, I had to immediately back off. She told me she gets tested regularly and will go bare if I'm good with it. Huge red flag for me as any girl who will go bare with you the first time she sees you is likely going bare with everyone else. That's a one way ticket to bringing something home that I definitely don't want to. That said, I grabbed a condom and the fun continued. I won't say I haven't gone bare in the past but it's only been with providers I've seen many times and trust that I'm one of only a few that gets the privilege. Long story short, got to be safe out there.
Originally Posted by BallHair123
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-26 22:00 #16933Senior Member

Posts: 337Angela Chase
I saw her a while back and she did the exact same thing to me after I went down on her. She wanted to kiss me and taste herself which was fine by me. As we're making out, she grabbed my cock and started rubbing it up and down her pussy. Again, fine by me, but when she tried to pull me into her, I had to immediately back off. She told me she gets tested regularly and will go bare if I'm good with it. Huge red flag for me as any girl who will go bare with you the first time she sees you is likely going bare with everyone else. That's a one way ticket to bringing something home that I definitely don't want to. That said, I grabbed a condom and the fun continued. I won't say I haven't gone bare in the past but it's only been with providers I've seen MANY times and trust that I'm one of only a few that gets the privilege. Long story short, got to be safe out there.
Originally Posted by BallHair123
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-26 21:58 #16932Senior Member

Posts: 337Angela Chase
I saw her a while back and she did the exact same thing to me after I went down on her. She wanted to kiss me and taste herself which was fine by me. As we're making out, she grabbed my cock and started rubbing it up and down her pussy. Again, fine by me, but when she tried to pull me into her, I had to immediately back off. She told me she gets tested regularly and will go bare if I'm good with it. Huge red flag for me as any girl who will go bare with you the first time she sees you is likely going bare with everyone else. That's a one way ticket to bringing something home that I definitely don't want to. That said, I grabbed and condom and the fun continued. I won't say I haven't gone bare in the past but it's only been with providers I've seen MANY times and trust that I'm one of only a few that gets the privilege. Long story short, got to be safe out there.
Originally Posted by BallHair123
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-26 21:25 #16931Senior Member

Posts: 44Much Appreciated
I appreciate the extra details. She is such a smoke show I think it might be worth the risk of a possible CBJ.
Originally Posted by LittleRichard
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-26 21:05 #16930Senior Member

Posts: 243She has some 7"s but mostly 8 & 9's Seems to be YMMV. Profile Services offered state BBBJ / swallow and dfk. Several reviews mentioned only LFK and CBJ. Some reviews in the same month, one got BBBJ other only got CBJ. They didn't request CBJ. She also does not speak English. I guess you owe me a visit with Violetta. LOL.
Originally Posted by KandaBongoMan
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-26 15:17 #16929Senior Member

Posts: 44Thanks!
Thanks for the info, much appreciated!
Originally Posted by LittleRichard
[View Original Post]
I'm assuming with 8's and 9's she offers DFK and BBBJ. Did you notice if that was on her profile?
-
03-31-26 11:54 #16928Regular Member

Posts: 21Lilia for the massage smoking hot but never returns a text
Anyone else?
-
03-31-26 11:31 #16927Senior Member

Posts: 279Charlotte GFE vs standard hour
Considering setting up a date with Charlottle again, I've only done her half hour at 200 a few years ago (when she was "Eden").
Looking on tryst she now states GFE hour for 400, or standard hour for 300. What's included with her GFE pricing that's not in the standard visit?
-
03-31-26 10:58 #16926Senior Member

Posts: 279Scarlett was OK
I saw her once, she's actually pretty close to me, but between the hyper chattiness and her unkempt place, and the teeth, I haven't been back. She's nice and was accommodating but I personally wasn't attracted enough to get the job done without my own assistance.
Originally Posted by DoodleKatz
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-26 10:55 #16925Senior Member

Posts: 279Same with me for Angela Chase
I'm 40 and don't think I'm TOO ugly, but according to her I guess so. I just wanted an initial BJ qv to see if we liked each other, then proceed to longer visits if agreeabe. I was mostly just creeped out about needing pic verification, then ghosting me, leaving me to wonder WTF you're now doing with my sensitive info. Future blackmail? Anywhos, not doing that ever again. Maybe mutual facetime or something would be my extent, I don't know.
Originally Posted by Anondudeinstl
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-26 08:33 #16924Senior Member

Posts: 158Scarlett
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/202597825 After being shut down by Angela Chase I needed affirmation that the universe was not out to get me. After the rush hour traffic slowed down I reached out to Scarlett. Took her a bit to get back to me, she apologized and said she was with another appointment.
Her location was by Westport PLaza and that spooked me a bit but I thought with all the reviews on LC and a positive post from a member here, odds were it wasn't a sting.
When I got close I called and she talked me in to where her room was. She's about 5'4" and kind of chunky. She's not going to win a beauty contest, but I doubt she scares small children. Plain is the word I would use. I think she has some dental issues also. She was very welcoming. Asked if she could give me a hug. (why yes, yes you may) She seemed a little chatty but I think it was nerves meeting someone new.
The best part about the visit is she was all about me. What did I want? She was totally focused on giving me a great time. And yes, she did indeed. Started with kiss / cuddle and she worked her was down to a BBJ which was really really good. She actually took her time kissing and licking her way down and all around before getting to Mr Happy. (it wasn't a grab and gulp like most others I've seen) Tried cowgirl but although my spirit was willing my flesh was weak so she went back to BBJ. Including hanging her head of the edge of the bed (her idea). Ended with CIM and I have no idea whether she spit or swallowed as I was a bit dazed. Brought a warm washcloth and towel and cleaned me up. Chatted some more for a good while afterwards.
Is she my unicorn? Probably not. But it was refreshing to find someone who was focused on me and my wants / needs. We all know unicorns don't exist anyhow.










Reply With Quote





