Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 781 to 795 of 17719
-
03-31-26 07:33 #16939Senior Member

Posts: 43Angela chase
I saw her probably 10 times near the end of last year, always for a BBBJ only. While she was a great time, she always grinds her puss on my dick. Our first meet, she tried sticking it in bare and I immediately pulled out. That was an immediate no go for me. The end of the year it started to burn to pee and have never gone back. I miss her experience, but I'm too paranoid to go back.
I can't fully say it was her, but my senses say yes.
Sharing this to remind you all to stay safe.
-
03-31-26 00:37 #16938Senior Member

Posts: 409Same shit happened to me dude don't feel bad.
Originally Posted by DoodleKatz
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-26 00:31 #16937Regular Member

Posts: 9I've seen her twice so far this year and both times she offered CIM. As for her hours, I get the impression that she pretty much just works when it's convenient for her. Both times she just told me when she'd be back home and to come over then.
Originally Posted by DoodleKatz
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-26 22:46 #16936Senior Member

Posts: 171My appt with her was for 11 o'clock in the morning. She wasn't available after 12 (noon).
Originally Posted by DoodleKatz
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-26 20:51 #16935Senior Member

Posts: 46And your link doesn't work for me. If it is the Bella doing all the "Instagram" faces and angles who is usually red headed but has also had blue hair once then that is her.
Originally Posted by Wfhff14
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-26 20:21 #16934Senior Member

Posts: 245I haven't seen her, 34 ter reviews almost exclusively rated with 8's and 9's.
Originally Posted by KandaBongoMan
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-26 17:54 #16933Senior Member

Posts: 158Irony
It was because of your reviews on LC that I reached out to her. LOL OH the humanity.
Originally Posted by MomanForyu
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-26 17:06 #16932Senior Member

Posts: 44Hellen
Does anyone have experience with https://tryst.link/escort/hellengfe? Has quite a few TER reviews but I don't currently have VIP access.
-
03-30-26 16:18 #16931Senior Member

Posts: 158Heather Slayinem question
So the 1st is: Does she still do CIM? I seem to recall a post saying she was getting away from that. So if anyone has current info thanks in advance.
2 d: Looking at her ad on Tryst https://tryst.link/massage/slayinem88 the times say midnight to 12 pm. Am I reading that right? Or is it just a mis post and should be noon to midnight (12 pm to midnight)?
-
03-30-26 14:53 #16930Senior Member

Posts: 551As mentioned, I saw her many (at least 6 or 7 if not more) years ago and she wasn't rude or rushed anything like that, just totally zoned out and disconnected from what she was doing, but it sounds like she's gotten A LOT better since then...I did always find it odd the way she kept texting me to come see her again back then considering the strange first experience I had with her, so maybe she realized it wasn't her best performance and wanted a do over, I just never bothered again after that.
Originally Posted by Anondudeinstl
[View Original Post]
May hit her up again.
Stay Safe.
-
03-30-26 14:39 #16929Senior Member

Posts: 239Angela
You are correct about her being selective. I met her for the first time about 2 weeks ago for a QV BBBJ. We had an amazing date and really connected. I followed that up with a second date last week which was full service. That date was even better than the first and we actually hung out for about an hour and a half and went multiple rounds. The amount of "time" I was there was irrelevant. We just had fun. She told me she has to connect with whomever she agrees to see. She initially goes on instinct with how chatting goes. Then, if she agrees to meet, future dates all depend on how the first one goes. I think the difference here is that she's not supporting a habit. She certainly can use the $ but she doesn't have to see a lot of people. She'd prefer to have a few regulars that she enjoys spending time with (her words). I get that. That's honestly what I look for too. I prefer one regular girl that I actually am attracted to and like. I'm not into supporting drug habits. It's rare to find a normal girl like her. She's certainly unique and very sexy.
Moman.
Originally Posted by DoodleKatz
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-26 14:14 #16928Senior Member

Posts: 158Angela Chase
Annnnnnnnnnnd another failure to launch. Texted her as her last post https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/6366269223 said change in location / availability. She got back reasonably quick. Said no change til Friday was in St Charles quoted 200 for HHR GFE. Said needed verification selfie. I said ok, sent pic. Saw it got read, texted what time works for you and nothing back. I saw it got delivered but not read.
I understand I am not Adonis but then If I was I wouldn't be paying. I think she got noticed and became the flavor du jour and decided she could be choosey. Or maybe I am just that old and ugly.
-
03-30-26 12:56 #16927Senior Member

Posts: 316Shielle on Tryst
Anyone have experience with her? I like her look and the price point seems reasonable, but I see no reviews. Nothing here nor on The Erotic Review. Trying to do my homework before she's here in town.
Rally7.
-
03-29-26 19:17 #16926Senior Member

Posts: 279If it's St. Charles Bella, one and done for me too
The first link doesn't want to work for me, but if it's this Bella, I agree: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/204642259.
Originally Posted by TheRagen
[View Original Post]
She seemed annoyed / inconvenienced at me being there, which really sets the mood for the date. Lackluster CBJ, I had to sort myself out and bounce. Glad I didn't pay for past a qv.
-
03-29-26 18:30 #16925Senior Member

Posts: 409Weird, I saw her last year. Claimed it was a birthday present to myself and I wanted to celebrate something special. Fragile sex, but she acted into it. Then she gave me BBBJCIM said she never does that. Said happy birthday while looking me in the eyes while I was coming. It was pretty hot. Haven't seen her since then but she wasn't a dead fish a year ago.
Originally Posted by DVelvet69
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





