Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 766 to 780 of 17689
-
03-31-26 08:33 #16924Senior Member

Posts: 158Scarlett
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/202597825 After being shut down by Angela Chase I needed affirmation that the universe was not out to get me. After the rush hour traffic slowed down I reached out to Scarlett. Took her a bit to get back to me, she apologized and said she was with another appointment.
Her location was by Westport PLaza and that spooked me a bit but I thought with all the reviews on LC and a positive post from a member here, odds were it wasn't a sting.
When I got close I called and she talked me in to where her room was. She's about 5'4" and kind of chunky. She's not going to win a beauty contest, but I doubt she scares small children. Plain is the word I would use. I think she has some dental issues also. She was very welcoming. Asked if she could give me a hug. (why yes, yes you may) She seemed a little chatty but I think it was nerves meeting someone new.
The best part about the visit is she was all about me. What did I want? She was totally focused on giving me a great time. And yes, she did indeed. Started with kiss / cuddle and she worked her was down to a BBJ which was really really good. She actually took her time kissing and licking her way down and all around before getting to Mr Happy. (it wasn't a grab and gulp like most others I've seen) Tried cowgirl but although my spirit was willing my flesh was weak so she went back to BBJ. Including hanging her head of the edge of the bed (her idea). Ended with CIM and I have no idea whether she spit or swallowed as I was a bit dazed. Brought a warm washcloth and towel and cleaned me up. Chatted some more for a good while afterwards.
Is she my unicorn? Probably not. But it was refreshing to find someone who was focused on me and my wants / needs. We all know unicorns don't exist anyhow.
-
03-31-26 08:07 #16923Senior Member

Posts: 158Thanks for the replies
Glad to know I wasn't the only one ghosted by Angela. I guess I'm not the only old ugly fart on this board. LOL.
Also glad to know Heather's schedule and that she does do CIM.
-
03-31-26 07:33 #16922Senior Member

Posts: 42Angela chase
I saw her probably 10 times near the end of last year, always for a BBBJ only. While she was a great time, she always grinds her puss on my dick. Our first meet, she tried sticking it in bare and I immediately pulled out. That was an immediate no go for me. The end of the year it started to burn to pee and have never gone back. I miss her experience, but I'm too paranoid to go back.
I can't fully say it was her, but my senses say yes.
Sharing this to remind you all to stay safe.
-
03-31-26 00:37 #16921Senior Member

Posts: 409Same shit happened to me dude don't feel bad.
Originally Posted by DoodleKatz
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-26 00:31 #16920Regular Member

Posts: 9I've seen her twice so far this year and both times she offered CIM. As for her hours, I get the impression that she pretty much just works when it's convenient for her. Both times she just told me when she'd be back home and to come over then.
Originally Posted by DoodleKatz
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-26 22:46 #16919Senior Member

Posts: 171My appt with her was for 11 o'clock in the morning. She wasn't available after 12 (noon).
Originally Posted by DoodleKatz
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-26 20:51 #16918Senior Member

Posts: 46And your link doesn't work for me. If it is the Bella doing all the "Instagram" faces and angles who is usually red headed but has also had blue hair once then that is her.
Originally Posted by Wfhff14
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-26 20:21 #16917Senior Member

Posts: 243I haven't seen her, 34 ter reviews almost exclusively rated with 8's and 9's.
Originally Posted by KandaBongoMan
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-26 17:54 #16916Senior Member

Posts: 158Irony
It was because of your reviews on LC that I reached out to her. LOL OH the humanity.
Originally Posted by MomanForyu
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-26 17:06 #16915Senior Member

Posts: 44Hellen
Does anyone have experience with https://tryst.link/escort/hellengfe? Has quite a few TER reviews but I don't currently have VIP access.
-
03-30-26 16:18 #16914Senior Member

Posts: 158Heather Slayinem question
So the 1st is: Does she still do CIM? I seem to recall a post saying she was getting away from that. So if anyone has current info thanks in advance.
2 d: Looking at her ad on Tryst https://tryst.link/massage/slayinem88 the times say midnight to 12 pm. Am I reading that right? Or is it just a mis post and should be noon to midnight (12 pm to midnight)?
-
03-30-26 14:53 #16913Senior Member

Posts: 551As mentioned, I saw her many (at least 6 or 7 if not more) years ago and she wasn't rude or rushed anything like that, just totally zoned out and disconnected from what she was doing, but it sounds like she's gotten A LOT better since then...I did always find it odd the way she kept texting me to come see her again back then considering the strange first experience I had with her, so maybe she realized it wasn't her best performance and wanted a do over, I just never bothered again after that.
Originally Posted by Anondudeinstl
[View Original Post]
May hit her up again.
Stay Safe.
-
03-30-26 14:39 #16912Senior Member

Posts: 239Angela
You are correct about her being selective. I met her for the first time about 2 weeks ago for a QV BBBJ. We had an amazing date and really connected. I followed that up with a second date last week which was full service. That date was even better than the first and we actually hung out for about an hour and a half and went multiple rounds. The amount of "time" I was there was irrelevant. We just had fun. She told me she has to connect with whomever she agrees to see. She initially goes on instinct with how chatting goes. Then, if she agrees to meet, future dates all depend on how the first one goes. I think the difference here is that she's not supporting a habit. She certainly can use the $ but she doesn't have to see a lot of people. She'd prefer to have a few regulars that she enjoys spending time with (her words). I get that. That's honestly what I look for too. I prefer one regular girl that I actually am attracted to and like. I'm not into supporting drug habits. It's rare to find a normal girl like her. She's certainly unique and very sexy.
Moman.
Originally Posted by DoodleKatz
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-26 14:14 #16911Senior Member

Posts: 158Angela Chase
Annnnnnnnnnnd another failure to launch. Texted her as her last post https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/6366269223 said change in location / availability. She got back reasonably quick. Said no change til Friday was in St Charles quoted 200 for HHR GFE. Said needed verification selfie. I said ok, sent pic. Saw it got read, texted what time works for you and nothing back. I saw it got delivered but not read.
I understand I am not Adonis but then If I was I wouldn't be paying. I think she got noticed and became the flavor du jour and decided she could be choosey. Or maybe I am just that old and ugly.
-
03-30-26 12:56 #16910Senior Member

Posts: 316Shielle on Tryst
Anyone have experience with her? I like her look and the price point seems reasonable, but I see no reviews. Nothing here nor on The Erotic Review. Trying to do my homework before she's here in town.
Rally7.











Reply With Quote






