Thread: KAngels Discussion
+
Add Report
Results 166 to 180 of 6357
-
03-30-26 19:27 #6192Senior Member

Posts: 33Ah my google-fu is shit. Seems like https://www.vegasasian.club/baby-andi-k and the page was updated to be more adamant that the pics are real, lol. TER from vegas was deleted tho.
Originally Posted by MorganCreamin
[View Original Post]
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?30696-Asian-PLEASER-Reviews-only&p=7301062&viewfull=1#post7301062
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?33105-Hot-Young-Asian-Girls-in-OC&p=7207334&viewfull=1#post7207334
-
03-30-26 09:19 #6191Senior Member

Posts: 1209I've been thinking about it but have also had less than great experiences with the JP girls. Also noticing a total lack of TER links recently.
Originally Posted by Solex55
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-26 16:29 #6190Senior Member

Posts: 33Andy K
Anyone seen Andy? Pics are fake and I've never been super impressed with any JP talent state side.
-
03-29-26 11:49 #6189Senior Member

Posts: 39Typical K-Girl Experience
I had the opportunity to see both Rene and Dani recently.
Originally Posted by Prancer1
[View Original Post]
Rene stands out significantly in terms of physical appearance and overall sex appeal. She is strikingly attractive, with a body and energy that make her very memorable. During our time together in Bellevue (after first meeting her in Vegas earlier this year), she needed to focus intently during more intense pacing. She mentioned that extra stimulation, such as caressing her breasts, was difficult for her to handle simultaneously due to my size, though she still performed like a champ overall. She's an excellent choice if visual appeal and a high-energy experience are priorities.
Dani, while not quite matching Rene's looks, clearly excels in technical skillparticularly her oral performance, which is among the best I've experienced. She delivers a very enthusiastic, sloppy, and deep performance with excellent technique and zero teeth. She made a strong effort to take it as deep as possible (about 75% down) and appeared to genuinely enjoy the session. At 41, her skin has that soft, mature feel, though her face still presents as early 30's. Her hygiene was excellent (fully bare and smooth), and she responded very strongly during foreplay and intercourse, finishing intensely.
Both providers offered a PSE upgrade for an additional $100, which enhanced the experience. I would happily see either of them again without hesitation.
-
03-29-26 11:27 #6188Senior Member

Posts: 1209Crazy idea, maybe try one of the many map applications or websites?
Originally Posted by DS080
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-26 18:12 #6187Senior Member

Posts: 216Light Rail
East Main or Bellevue Downtown? Which station is closer? The line opened today.
-
03-28-26 14:13 #6186Regular Member

Posts: 16Interesting, I guest it depends on the taste of each person. I saw Winnie too and even though that she is not super attractive like model, but I found herself to be looking cute enough. And she is on the young side that probably mid 20'. The thing that I will give her a compliment is that she will try to please, maybe still learning more skill but she does ask what I like and she keep trying to make me happy so I got nothing to complain. At least I know that I do not get any catfish on the advertisement vs what I get.
Originally Posted by Anger
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-26 11:29 #6185Senior Member

Posts: 1209First off, your username checks out.
Originally Posted by Anger
[View Original Post]
Second, logic and common sense has nothing to do with it. Bellevue specifically has a history of running stings for hobbyists even if it's for nothing more than the PR value. It gives all the fake prudes and religious hypocrites something to talk about before going back to their own perversions which are usually worse than ours.
Your one-time experience is meaningless in this context. It's entirely correct that there is a risk in any encounter but ignoring increased risks is stupid and having a cavalier attitude is adding unnecessary risk on top of it. If that's actually how you approach the hobby best of luck to you.
Are you actually proposing that's the decision making criteria? LOL, it's way more complicated and far less cut and dry than that. I assure you, the pigs aren't out there hand-wringing over the best use of tax dollars.
Originally Posted by Anger
[View Original Post]
I'm not interested in continuing a back and forth, you do you, but hopefully everyone else is at least a little more sensible in their day to day approach to mongering.
-
03-28-26 03:00 #6184Senior Member

Posts: 55Man I would've recommended Rene since she's at least good looking but she can't give head for more than a few minutes at a time, something something work done on her jaw or something.
Originally Posted by Anger
[View Original Post]
She does kind of deadfish but she's one of the best looking kgirls since Erica (I still miss her) and her English is good. The head she does give is good though, she does the tongue swirls on the head to make up for the fact that she can't move her jaw much. She has a great body in my opinion, great proportions all around and is awesome to just stare at.
Looks is a 8 or 9 for me.
Service is like a 5 to 6.
Head is 8 for the short time she does.
English is 7.
Body is 9.
-
03-28-26 02:29 #6183Senior Member

Posts: 43Uhhh logic?? Common sense?? Jails are already overpopulated and their budget is already tight. You really think they want to waste resources and tax dollars on a sting operation for one hobbyist that isn't going to do much good for them in terms of advancing their investigation and / or their careers? You know what the most least rewarding arrest / charge compared to the amount of work that must be done is? DUI's. How do I know? Because I got arrested for a DUI, and asked the cop why he was being such a dick, and what hes so upset about. And he explained that at least in Washington State, DUI's are the absolute least rewarding arrest / charge a police officer can do compared to the amount of paper work and actual work that needs to be done for a DUI. It's safe to assume an arrest / sting operation for one hobbyist is probably not worth the amount of work that needs to be done, but even if it isn't we don't offer any sort of value for LE. Think about how many cops are going to have to be paid overtime while sitting in their van, staking out the place all day. You think hobbyists are worth that tax dollar?? Or do you think making a big arrest on the people running the operation is far better value? I'd like to hear your input on why committing to a whole sting operation on hobbyists would benefit beneficial for LE.
Originally Posted by MorganCreamin
[View Original Post]
Anyways. Saw Winnie K. What a fucking waste of money. She looks nothing like the pictures. The body isn't even close, at least some chicks their body resembles what's seen in the pictures. But nope. You're introduced to an underbite having, ghoul looking ass, body literally resembles a surfboard lookin ass, concave ass, chick. She does seem to be in her mid to late 20's. Was the service at least good? NO. She kept putting tissues in her mouth after giving me head. And when I wanted to CIM, she was so hesitant. She acted like she misheard me and tried to force a CIP. I said hell nah, you getting this throat pie. At least she let me face fuck her. Because I could feel myself getting soft having to stare at her. Man. I'm fucking pissed. I told myself after the last disappointment. No more k orgs. Fucking what I get for thinking with my dick. She's a hard pass guys. Don't even get me started on her nasty teeth.
-
03-28-26 02:24 #6182Senior Member

Posts: 55Unless... HES AN IRANIAN SLEEPER CELL THE AYATOLLAH TOLD US ABOUT AND HES POLICE TRYING TO LURE US IN.
Originally Posted by MorganCreamin
[View Original Post]
But yeah I don't know how it works, but I can't resist some good Korean pussy and so far so good, I've been going like once every week or two, and I haven't gotten arrested yet but I'll let you guys know if it happens LOL.
-
03-27-26 20:44 #6181Senior Member

Posts: 1209You seem very confident about things it seems like you don't know much about. Where does all this info about what LEO thinks and feels and will do come from?
Originally Posted by Anger
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-26 18:26 #6180Senior Member

Posts: 43Don't understand why everyone is so sketched out lmfao. Yall really think LE want to arrest hobbyists? We aren't even worth the paper work for detectives. If you get caught up while the sting / raid happens, were just collateral damage.. But the risk has always been the same. You're risking it every time. However that doesn't mean, they're going to waste the amount of resources required to sting a hobbyist going in for an hour. And if you do get unlucky and get caught up in the sting/raid. You're more than likely going to get a slap on the wrist. Post bail, and hire a lawyer, and most you'll do is community service with time served for however long you remain in jail before you post bond, which most likely is going to be one day, depending on what day/time you get thrown in. Bail for us will most likely be posted fairly quick, maybe a $1000 or $2000 bond. LE don't want us. Hell, I would put money on them holding off on the raid for an hour if they notice a hobbyist going in just to avoid the already immense amount of paper work. They want the pimps, and the pimp's boss. Like genuinely think about this. Do you REALLY think LE want to nab us?? For what?? In hopes one of us flip, for information they already know?? We have no valuable information for LE. Hell they probably know more about all the k-orgs / c-orgs or any agency for that matter, than we do. I literally went in the week that they allegedly got “popped”. Everything was chill, however I did notice that the k-org had a dude just chilling out in the corner by the location. Pretty sure he worked for the k-org. Idk if it’s always been like that, or if they’re putting eyes out on the streets?? But that’s the only thing I noticed that was different.
Just chill out, and go get your dick wet. Sheesh.
-
03-27-26 01:14 #6179Senior Member

Posts: 484April 20 through 29.
Originally Posted by DS080
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-26 16:04 #6178Senior Member

Posts: 216Mari
Anybody know Mari's arrival date in April?










Reply With Quote






