Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: KAngels Discussion

+ Add Report
Page 12 of 424 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 62 112 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 6357
Enjoy the Experience
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #6192
    Quote Originally Posted by MorganCreamin  [View Original Post]
    I've been thinking about it but have also had less than great experiences with the JP girls. Also noticing a total lack of TER links recently.
    Ah my google-fu is shit. Seems like https://www.vegasasian.club/baby-andi-k and the page was updated to be more adamant that the pics are real, lol. TER from vegas was deleted tho.

    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?30696-Asian-PLEASER-Reviews-only&p=7301062&viewfull=1#post7301062
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?33105-Hot-Young-Asian-Girls-in-OC&p=7207334&viewfull=1#post7207334

  2. #6191
    Quote Originally Posted by Solex55  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Andy? Pics are fake and I've never been super impressed with any JP talent state side.
    I've been thinking about it but have also had less than great experiences with the JP girls. Also noticing a total lack of TER links recently.

  3. #6190

    Andy K

    Anyone seen Andy? Pics are fake and I've never been super impressed with any JP talent state side.

  4. #6189

    Typical K-Girl Experience

    Quote Originally Posted by Prancer1  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Dani or Rene K before.

    Did a thread search but found nothing.

    I am sure both have visited us in the past.

    Planning to visit them can't resist anymore.
    I had the opportunity to see both Rene and Dani recently.

    Rene stands out significantly in terms of physical appearance and overall sex appeal. She is strikingly attractive, with a body and energy that make her very memorable. During our time together in Bellevue (after first meeting her in Vegas earlier this year), she needed to focus intently during more intense pacing. She mentioned that extra stimulation, such as caressing her breasts, was difficult for her to handle simultaneously due to my size, though she still performed like a champ overall. She's an excellent choice if visual appeal and a high-energy experience are priorities.

    Dani, while not quite matching Rene's looks, clearly excels in technical skillparticularly her oral performance, which is among the best I've experienced. She delivers a very enthusiastic, sloppy, and deep performance with excellent technique and zero teeth. She made a strong effort to take it as deep as possible (about 75% down) and appeared to genuinely enjoy the session. At 41, her skin has that soft, mature feel, though her face still presents as early 30's. Her hygiene was excellent (fully bare and smooth), and she responded very strongly during foreplay and intercourse, finishing intensely.

    Both providers offered a PSE upgrade for an additional $100, which enhanced the experience. I would happily see either of them again without hesitation.

  5. #6188
    Quote Originally Posted by DS080  [View Original Post]
    East Main or Bellevue Downtown? Which station is closer? The line opened today.
    Crazy idea, maybe try one of the many map applications or websites?

  6. #6187
    Senior Member


    Posts: 216

    Light Rail

    East Main or Bellevue Downtown? Which station is closer? The line opened today.

  7. #6186
    Quote Originally Posted by Anger  [View Original Post]
    Anyways. Saw Winnie K. What a fucking waste of money. She looks nothing like the pictures. The body isn't even close, at least some chicks their body resembles what's seen in the pictures. But nope. You're introduced to an underbite having, ghoul looking ass, body literally resembles a surfboard lookin ass, concave ass, chick. She does seem to be in her mid to late 20's. Was the service at least good? NO. She kept putting tissues in her mouth after giving me head. And when I wanted to CIM, she was so hesitant. She acted like she misheard me and tried to force a CIP. I said hell nah, you getting this throat pie. At least she let me face fuck her. Because I could feel myself getting soft having to stare at her. Man. I'm fucking pissed. I told myself after the last disappointment. No more k orgs. Fucking what I get for thinking with my dick. She's a hard pass guys. Don't even get me started on her nasty teeth.
    Interesting, I guest it depends on the taste of each person. I saw Winnie too and even though that she is not super attractive like model, but I found herself to be looking cute enough. And she is on the young side that probably mid 20'. The thing that I will give her a compliment is that she will try to please, maybe still learning more skill but she does ask what I like and she keep trying to make me happy so I got nothing to complain. At least I know that I do not get any catfish on the advertisement vs what I get.

  8. #6185
    Quote Originally Posted by Anger  [View Original Post]
    Uhhh logic?? Common sense??
    First off, your username checks out.

    Second, logic and common sense has nothing to do with it. Bellevue specifically has a history of running stings for hobbyists even if it's for nothing more than the PR value. It gives all the fake prudes and religious hypocrites something to talk about before going back to their own perversions which are usually worse than ours.

    Your one-time experience is meaningless in this context. It's entirely correct that there is a risk in any encounter but ignoring increased risks is stupid and having a cavalier attitude is adding unnecessary risk on top of it. If that's actually how you approach the hobby best of luck to you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Anger  [View Original Post]
    You think hobbyists are worth that tax dollar??
    Are you actually proposing that's the decision making criteria? LOL, it's way more complicated and far less cut and dry than that. I assure you, the pigs aren't out there hand-wringing over the best use of tax dollars.

    I'm not interested in continuing a back and forth, you do you, but hopefully everyone else is at least a little more sensible in their day to day approach to mongering.

  9. #6184
    Quote Originally Posted by Anger  [View Original Post]
    Anyways. Saw Winnie K. What a fucking waste of money. She looks nothing like the pictures. The body isn't even close, at least some chicks their body resembles what's seen in the pictures. But nope. You're introduced to an underbite having, ghoul looking ass, body literally resembles a surfboard lookin ass, concave ass, chick. She does seem to be in her mid to late 20's. Was the service at least good? NO. She kept putting tissues in her mouth after giving me head. And when I wanted to CIM, she was so hesitant. She acted like she misheard me and tried to force a CIP. I said hell nah, you getting this throat pie. At least she let me face fuck her. Because I could feel myself getting soft having to stare at her. Man. I'm fucking pissed. I told myself after the last disappointment. No more k orgs. Fucking what I get for thinking with my dick. She's a hard pass guys. Don't even get me started on her nasty teeth.
    Man I would've recommended Rene since she's at least good looking but she can't give head for more than a few minutes at a time, something something work done on her jaw or something.

    She does kind of deadfish but she's one of the best looking kgirls since Erica (I still miss her) and her English is good. The head she does give is good though, she does the tongue swirls on the head to make up for the fact that she can't move her jaw much. She has a great body in my opinion, great proportions all around and is awesome to just stare at.

    Looks is a 8 or 9 for me.

    Service is like a 5 to 6.

    Head is 8 for the short time she does.

    English is 7.

    Body is 9.

  10. #6183
    Quote Originally Posted by MorganCreamin  [View Original Post]
    You seem very confident about things it seems like you don't know much about. Where does all this info about what LEO thinks and feels and will do come from?
    Uhhh logic?? Common sense?? Jails are already overpopulated and their budget is already tight. You really think they want to waste resources and tax dollars on a sting operation for one hobbyist that isn't going to do much good for them in terms of advancing their investigation and / or their careers? You know what the most least rewarding arrest / charge compared to the amount of work that must be done is? DUI's. How do I know? Because I got arrested for a DUI, and asked the cop why he was being such a dick, and what hes so upset about. And he explained that at least in Washington State, DUI's are the absolute least rewarding arrest / charge a police officer can do compared to the amount of paper work and actual work that needs to be done for a DUI. It's safe to assume an arrest / sting operation for one hobbyist is probably not worth the amount of work that needs to be done, but even if it isn't we don't offer any sort of value for LE. Think about how many cops are going to have to be paid overtime while sitting in their van, staking out the place all day. You think hobbyists are worth that tax dollar?? Or do you think making a big arrest on the people running the operation is far better value? I'd like to hear your input on why committing to a whole sting operation on hobbyists would benefit beneficial for LE.

    Anyways. Saw Winnie K. What a fucking waste of money. She looks nothing like the pictures. The body isn't even close, at least some chicks their body resembles what's seen in the pictures. But nope. You're introduced to an underbite having, ghoul looking ass, body literally resembles a surfboard lookin ass, concave ass, chick. She does seem to be in her mid to late 20's. Was the service at least good? NO. She kept putting tissues in her mouth after giving me head. And when I wanted to CIM, she was so hesitant. She acted like she misheard me and tried to force a CIP. I said hell nah, you getting this throat pie. At least she let me face fuck her. Because I could feel myself getting soft having to stare at her. Man. I'm fucking pissed. I told myself after the last disappointment. No more k orgs. Fucking what I get for thinking with my dick. She's a hard pass guys. Don't even get me started on her nasty teeth.

  11. #6182
    Quote Originally Posted by MorganCreamin  [View Original Post]
    You seem very confident about things it seems like you don't know much about. Where does all this info about what LEO thinks and feels and will do come from?
    Unless... HES AN IRANIAN SLEEPER CELL THE AYATOLLAH TOLD US ABOUT AND HES POLICE TRYING TO LURE US IN.

    But yeah I don't know how it works, but I can't resist some good Korean pussy and so far so good, I've been going like once every week or two, and I haven't gotten arrested yet but I'll let you guys know if it happens LOL.

  12. #6181
    Quote Originally Posted by Anger  [View Original Post]
    Don't understand why everyone is so sketched out lmfao. Yall really think LE want to arrest hobbyists? We aren't even worth the paper work for detectives. If you get caught up while the sting / raid happens, were just collateral damage.. But the risk has always been the same. You're risking it every time. However that doesn't mean, they're going to waste the amount of resources required to sting a hobbyist going in for an hour. And if you do get unlucky and get caught up in the sting/raid. You're more than likely going to get a slap on the wrist. Post bail, and hire a lawyer, and most you'll do is community service with time served for however long you remain in jail before you post bond, which most likely is going to be one day, depending on what day/time you get thrown in. Bail for us will most likely be posted fairly quick, maybe a $1000 or $2000 bond. LE don't want us. Hell, I would put money on them holding off on the raid for an hour if they notice a hobbyist going in just to avoid the already immense amount of paper work. They want the pimps, and the pimp's boss. Like genuinely think about this. Do you REALLY think LE want to nab us?? For what?? In hopes one of us flip, for information they already know?? We have no valuable information for LE. Hell they probably know more about all the k-orgs / c-orgs or any agency for that matter, than we do. I literally went in the week that they allegedly got popped. Everything was chill, however I did notice that the k-org had a dude just chilling out in the corner by the location. Pretty sure he worked for the k-org. Idk if its always been like that, or if theyre putting eyes out on the streets?? But thats the only thing I noticed that was different.

    Just chill out, and go get your dick wet. Sheesh.
    You seem very confident about things it seems like you don't know much about. Where does all this info about what LEO thinks and feels and will do come from?

  13. #6180
    Don't understand why everyone is so sketched out lmfao. Yall really think LE want to arrest hobbyists? We aren't even worth the paper work for detectives. If you get caught up while the sting / raid happens, were just collateral damage.. But the risk has always been the same. You're risking it every time. However that doesn't mean, they're going to waste the amount of resources required to sting a hobbyist going in for an hour. And if you do get unlucky and get caught up in the sting/raid. You're more than likely going to get a slap on the wrist. Post bail, and hire a lawyer, and most you'll do is community service with time served for however long you remain in jail before you post bond, which most likely is going to be one day, depending on what day/time you get thrown in. Bail for us will most likely be posted fairly quick, maybe a $1000 or $2000 bond. LE don't want us. Hell, I would put money on them holding off on the raid for an hour if they notice a hobbyist going in just to avoid the already immense amount of paper work. They want the pimps, and the pimp's boss. Like genuinely think about this. Do you REALLY think LE want to nab us?? For what?? In hopes one of us flip, for information they already know?? We have no valuable information for LE. Hell they probably know more about all the k-orgs / c-orgs or any agency for that matter, than we do. I literally went in the week that they allegedly got “popped”. Everything was chill, however I did notice that the k-org had a dude just chilling out in the corner by the location. Pretty sure he worked for the k-org. Idk if it’s always been like that, or if they’re putting eyes out on the streets?? But that’s the only thing I noticed that was different.

    Just chill out, and go get your dick wet. Sheesh.

  14. #6179
    Quote Originally Posted by DS080  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know Mari's arrival date in April?
    April 20 through 29.

  15. #6178
    Senior Member


    Posts: 216

    Mari

    Anybody know Mari's arrival date in April?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape