Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Sugar Babies & Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 6 of 72 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 56 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 1079
This blog is moderated by BestDjInOhio
  1. #1004

    Seeking ban

    Does seeking ban a new account automatically with A. I if you don't upload a photo now? And what are the alternative sites to it now?

  2. #1003
    Quote Originally Posted by StpaMonger  [View Original Post]
    I'm assuming ppm?
    StpaMonger,

    I thought I was in for FWB until she told me for casual sex she likes the sugaring framework. I mentioned I only do sugar dating if a woman is very bi and gets off on being passed around by a few sugar daddies. She is chewing on both but her ask is reasonable.

    The realty is for 40+ I typically only swim in the bowl if they'll play with my long term grad student SB in an older sister / mother threesome scenario. Or take multiple cocks or I'm striking out on the apps and while traveling and need to unload. I will let you know but often a woman like her sees a group of sugar daddies as more $ with lest risk / work. And often genuinely turned on by totally slutting out / being used. Still not sure I want this one knowing where I live but my SB thinks she is sexy.

  3. #1002
    Quote Originally Posted by StpaMonger  [View Original Post]
    I'm assuming ppm?
    Honesty, I forget. I want to say 400, but don't really remember. I would remember if it were really high or really low.

  4. #1001

    How much?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mandane  [View Original Post]
    Yes, the pics match.
    I'm assuming ppm?

  5. #1000
    Quote Originally Posted by AnomBox  [View Original Post]
    Def seems to be a head case, but I'm tempted based her promise to "not say no". Sounds like a fun lay but the type you regret bringing her to your place. Then you drop another load in her in the morning anyways. LOL The pics match real life?
    Yes, the pics match.

  6. #999
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandane  [View Original Post]
    She passed out before I could find out.
    Def seems to be a head case, but I'm tempted based her promise to "not say no". Sounds like a fun lay but the type you regret bringing her to your place. Then you drop another load in her in the morning anyways. LOL The pics match real life?

  7. #998

    Sdm

    Quote Originally Posted by Tantra6969  [View Original Post]
    I'm on the fence as well. What's the best bang for the buck app? Can you still stay pretty incognito and get hits?
    Chiming in here all the way from Los Angeles, as I like to read the SB / SD threads from around the country. I've really enjoyed being a paid subscriber to Sugardaddymeet. Com, or SDM for short. It's got a lower monthly sub option than SA, has great chat rooms for everyone to contribute and I've met a number of really lovely, nice girls in and around the LA area. As of now, I have aroun 3-4 SB's that I see regularly, but I still am active on the site for chatting and also possibly connecting with a new SB.

  8. #997

    Seeking Tips

    Quote Originally Posted by ImASlut069  [View Original Post]
    I'm on the fence about paying for Seeking. I have a question for you guys that are paying members currently or were in the past. I'm not looking to date or go out, I just want sex. Yes, I know there is LC, STG and a few other avenues, but wanted to explore this one as well, hoping for a little lower volume or higher class than I'm finding on the other sites. Are there women on Seeking that act like a straight up escort where you can meet at their place for an hour or so, get FS and bolt? Not looking for dinner or some other kind of activity first. Just want someone to be in and out, preferably late mornings / early afternoons. I don't have a problem spending the money to join, just don't want to find out it was a waste as no one offers what I want. I know to stay away from the ones that state they are looking for fine dining, a lavish lifestyle or any of that BS and just focus on the ones that state they are looking for no strings attached. Thanks in advance for any insights you may provide.
    I'm on the fence as well. What's the best bang for the buck app? Can you still stay pretty incognito and get hits?

  9. #996
    Quote Originally Posted by ImASlut069  [View Original Post]
    I'm on the fence about paying for Seeking. I have a question for you guys that are paying members currently or were in the past. I'm not looking to date or go out, I just want sex. Yes, I know there is LC, STG and a few other avenues, but wanted to explore this one as well, hoping for a little lower volume or higher class than I'm finding on the other sites. Are there women on Seeking that act like a straight up escort where you can meet at their place for an hour or so, get FS and bolt? Not looking for dinner or some other kind of activity first. Just want someone to be in and out, preferably late mornings / early afternoons. I don't have a problem spending the money to join, just don't want to find out it was a waste as no one offers what I want. I know to stay away from the ones that state they are looking for fine dining, a lavish lifestyle or any of that BS and just focus on the ones that state they are looking for no strings attached. Thanks in advance for any insights you may provide.
    The Pro's on seeking are more amateur and typically still looking for a "sugar daddy", but willing to do a PPM for $300-500. They are typically trying to be low volume and hoping to land a regular. They still prefer a bit of a chase and it helps to tell them that you are looking for something long term and 1-2 times per week or whatever frequency you are looking for.

  10. #995
    Quote Originally Posted by ImASlut069  [View Original Post]
    I'm on the fence about paying for Seeking. I have a question for you guys that are paying members currently or were in the past. I'm not looking to date or go out, I just want sex. Yes, I know there is LC, STG and a few other avenues, but wanted to explore this one as well, hoping for a little lower volume or higher class than I'm finding on the other sites. Are there women on Seeking that act like a straight up escort where you can meet at their place for an hour or so, get FS and bolt? Not looking for dinner or some other kind of activity first. Just want someone to be in and out, preferably late mornings / early afternoons. I don't have a problem spending the money to join, just don't want to find out it was a waste as no one offers what I want. I know to stay away from the ones that state they are looking for fine dining, a lavish lifestyle or any of that BS and just focus on the ones that state they are looking for no strings attached. Thanks in advance for any insights you may provide.
    There are definitely many professionals on seeking

  11. #994

    Seeking site

    Quote Originally Posted by ImASlut069  [View Original Post]
    I'm on the fence about paying for Seeking. I have a question for you guys that are paying members currently or were in the past. I'm not looking to date or go out, I just want sex. Yes, I know there is LC, STG and a few other avenues, but wanted to explore this one as well, hoping for a little lower volume or higher class than I'm finding on the other sites. Are there women on Seeking that act like a straight up escort where you can meet at their place for an hour or so, get FS and bolt? Not looking for dinner or some other kind of activity first. Just want someone to be in and out, preferably late mornings / early afternoons. I don't have a problem spending the money to join, just don't want to find out it was a waste as no one offers what I want. I know to stay away from the ones that state they are looking for fine dining, a lavish lifestyle or any of that BS and just focus on the ones that state they are looking for no strings attached. Thanks in advance for any insights you may provide.
    I have been a member on and off for years and even though it has gotten worse over the years with scammers and gps bimbos who think they're God's gift to mankind I have found great gems.

    It's worth it but you have to be prepared to put in the effort. It's a numbers game so what I do is send messages to hundreds of women to increase your chances of reply, once you weed out the scammers, the ones who want dinners or dates, the ones who want money in advance or just to "hang out". Once you get a few solid good prospects you need to get off the site ASAP, ask for a number or any other app that let's you communicate off the site and only then discuss anything sexual or ppm. NEVER discuss details on the site because you can get banned. I think is ridiculous that we all know what the site is about but if you get into details the admins get touchy. Use a burner phone or textnow app and just be direct and you'll see that more often than not it works out, just be patient and keep at it. Sometimes they reply months after my initial text LOL.

  12. #993

    Seeking question

    I'm on the fence about paying for Seeking. I have a question for you guys that are paying members currently or were in the past. I'm not looking to date or go out, I just want sex. Yes, I know there is LC, STG and a few other avenues, but wanted to explore this one as well, hoping for a little lower volume or higher class than I'm finding on the other sites. Are there women on Seeking that act like a straight up escort where you can meet at their place for an hour or so, get FS and bolt? Not looking for dinner or some other kind of activity first. Just want someone to be in and out, preferably late mornings / early afternoons. I don't have a problem spending the money to join, just don't want to find out it was a waste as no one offers what I want. I know to stay away from the ones that state they are looking for fine dining, a lavish lifestyle or any of that BS and just focus on the ones that state they are looking for no strings attached. Thanks in advance for any insights you may provide.

  13. #992

    Emma. GPS

    Definitely not a skinny mini. Says her minimum is 1 k. Hard pass.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...8-d8ed8f1d091e

  14. #991

    She's retired

    Quote Originally Posted by AlmostThereBro  [View Original Post]
    Mind pming me her socials? I want to see this LOL.
    Yea I confirmed she's out of the game and focused on mom life. Happy for her, just sad to lose one of the good ones.

  15. #990
    Quote Originally Posted by Jgarvin70  [View Original Post]
    I don't see her being worth 5 bills / hr.
    LC link dead.

    https://us.escortsliaison.com/westpa...6241ffcc5b0747

    Nice tits, but 500 is too high for what will surely be an LC level escort experience.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape