Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Sugar Babies & Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 6 of 73 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 56 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 1083
This blog is moderated by BestDjInOhio
  1. #1008

    Wyp

    So I had a close call on What's your Price. Which, yes, I agree it's mostly useless. I've had a few good hookups from there, but all in all, it's tough to find much there.

    Anyway, had this attractive, darker number accept my lowball offer, which is only for a meeting and not any services, and was really, really interested in meeting THAT day. Just for a drink, no big deal, see where it goes. We exchanged #'s and she not only texted, she called. Really wanted to get together, she lived in Bradenton and wasn't in Tampa often, yada yada. I was tired, not terribly in the mood, but I figured. For the price, a couple of drinks wouldn't be a big deal.

    I point her to a bar not far from my house. She was so insistent on meeting, that I had an alarm ringing in the back of my head. Anyway, I get there before her and park in a corner to keep an eye on who arrives.

    Few minutes later, she shows up. Other than height, did not match her profile pics AT ALL. Plus, and this is the good part. She brought her a friend!! Before any of why'all go woo hoo. Threesome! I was even less interested in her friend as she was about as wide as she was tall.

    My take. She was hoping the two of them could show up and have a bunch of drinks and food on my dime. Between that and the fact that she looked nothing like her pics. I waited until they walked inside and I drove off. Got a few nasty voicemails to my burner # from both her # and her friend's # before I blocked both, but I'll take that over buying her and her nasty friend a single f*cking drink.

    Anyway. I know I probably never should have even agreed to meet up, I had alarms going off before then, but at least I wised up at the last minute. And as always, I'm glad I always, always, always use a burner #.

    I'd post a link but it appears she's already off WYP.

  2. #1007

    Cooked

    Took about 6 months off from seeking because their pricing is just pissing me off at this point. Decided to hop back on and see what the market had to offer. The answer to that is. Jack shit. Seems like any reasonably attractive girl on there these days is asking for $1 k plus / meet, is like 45 minutes away, doesn't host, wants you to uber them etc. Not even worth negotiating at that point. Got to say I think the site is cooked and don't see that changing anytime soon.

  3. #1006

    Red Flag Lacey

    First red flag. Wanted to discuss everything on SA. Had to explain how to get her to a texting app. Once there, red flag two is she was looking for a fast 300. OK, whatever. Agreed to meet in public then FC. She went silent at that point. That was the last red flag. My senses are she's looking for an easy money scam. YMMV.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...3-d0681fefd99e

  4. #1005

    Deleted her profile

    At least comes up deleted on my phone. Oh well. Report back if she was legit and cool!

    Quote Originally Posted by AnomBox  [View Original Post]
    StpaMonger,

    I thought I was in for FWB until she told me for casual sex she likes the sugaring framework. I mentioned I only do sugar dating if a woman is very bi and gets off on being passed around by a few sugar daddies. She is chewing on both but her ask is reasonable.

    The realty is for 40+ I typically only swim in the bowl if they'll play with my long term grad student SB in an older sister / mother threesome scenario. Or take multiple cocks or I'm striking out on the apps and while traveling and need to unload. I will let you know but often a woman like her sees a group of sugar daddies as more $ with lest risk / work. And often genuinely turned on by totally slutting out / being used. Still not sure I want this one knowing where I live but my SB thinks she is sexy.

  5. #1004

    Seeking ban

    Does seeking ban a new account automatically with A. I if you don't upload a photo now? And what are the alternative sites to it now?

  6. #1003
    Quote Originally Posted by StpaMonger  [View Original Post]
    I'm assuming ppm?
    StpaMonger,

    I thought I was in for FWB until she told me for casual sex she likes the sugaring framework. I mentioned I only do sugar dating if a woman is very bi and gets off on being passed around by a few sugar daddies. She is chewing on both but her ask is reasonable.

    The realty is for 40+ I typically only swim in the bowl if they'll play with my long term grad student SB in an older sister / mother threesome scenario. Or take multiple cocks or I'm striking out on the apps and while traveling and need to unload. I will let you know but often a woman like her sees a group of sugar daddies as more $ with lest risk / work. And often genuinely turned on by totally slutting out / being used. Still not sure I want this one knowing where I live but my SB thinks she is sexy.

  7. #1002
    Quote Originally Posted by StpaMonger  [View Original Post]
    I'm assuming ppm?
    Honesty, I forget. I want to say 400, but don't really remember. I would remember if it were really high or really low.

  8. #1001

    How much?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mandane  [View Original Post]
    Yes, the pics match.
    I'm assuming ppm?

  9. #1000
    Quote Originally Posted by AnomBox  [View Original Post]
    Def seems to be a head case, but I'm tempted based her promise to "not say no". Sounds like a fun lay but the type you regret bringing her to your place. Then you drop another load in her in the morning anyways. LOL The pics match real life?
    Yes, the pics match.

  10. #999
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandane  [View Original Post]
    She passed out before I could find out.
    Def seems to be a head case, but I'm tempted based her promise to "not say no". Sounds like a fun lay but the type you regret bringing her to your place. Then you drop another load in her in the morning anyways. LOL The pics match real life?

  11. #998

    Sdm

    Quote Originally Posted by Tantra6969  [View Original Post]
    I'm on the fence as well. What's the best bang for the buck app? Can you still stay pretty incognito and get hits?
    Chiming in here all the way from Los Angeles, as I like to read the SB / SD threads from around the country. I've really enjoyed being a paid subscriber to Sugardaddymeet. Com, or SDM for short. It's got a lower monthly sub option than SA, has great chat rooms for everyone to contribute and I've met a number of really lovely, nice girls in and around the LA area. As of now, I have aroun 3-4 SB's that I see regularly, but I still am active on the site for chatting and also possibly connecting with a new SB.

  12. #997

    Seeking Tips

    Quote Originally Posted by ImASlut069  [View Original Post]
    I'm on the fence about paying for Seeking. I have a question for you guys that are paying members currently or were in the past. I'm not looking to date or go out, I just want sex. Yes, I know there is LC, STG and a few other avenues, but wanted to explore this one as well, hoping for a little lower volume or higher class than I'm finding on the other sites. Are there women on Seeking that act like a straight up escort where you can meet at their place for an hour or so, get FS and bolt? Not looking for dinner or some other kind of activity first. Just want someone to be in and out, preferably late mornings / early afternoons. I don't have a problem spending the money to join, just don't want to find out it was a waste as no one offers what I want. I know to stay away from the ones that state they are looking for fine dining, a lavish lifestyle or any of that BS and just focus on the ones that state they are looking for no strings attached. Thanks in advance for any insights you may provide.
    I'm on the fence as well. What's the best bang for the buck app? Can you still stay pretty incognito and get hits?

  13. #996
    Quote Originally Posted by ImASlut069  [View Original Post]
    I'm on the fence about paying for Seeking. I have a question for you guys that are paying members currently or were in the past. I'm not looking to date or go out, I just want sex. Yes, I know there is LC, STG and a few other avenues, but wanted to explore this one as well, hoping for a little lower volume or higher class than I'm finding on the other sites. Are there women on Seeking that act like a straight up escort where you can meet at their place for an hour or so, get FS and bolt? Not looking for dinner or some other kind of activity first. Just want someone to be in and out, preferably late mornings / early afternoons. I don't have a problem spending the money to join, just don't want to find out it was a waste as no one offers what I want. I know to stay away from the ones that state they are looking for fine dining, a lavish lifestyle or any of that BS and just focus on the ones that state they are looking for no strings attached. Thanks in advance for any insights you may provide.
    The Pro's on seeking are more amateur and typically still looking for a "sugar daddy", but willing to do a PPM for $300-500. They are typically trying to be low volume and hoping to land a regular. They still prefer a bit of a chase and it helps to tell them that you are looking for something long term and 1-2 times per week or whatever frequency you are looking for.

  14. #995
    Quote Originally Posted by ImASlut069  [View Original Post]
    I'm on the fence about paying for Seeking. I have a question for you guys that are paying members currently or were in the past. I'm not looking to date or go out, I just want sex. Yes, I know there is LC, STG and a few other avenues, but wanted to explore this one as well, hoping for a little lower volume or higher class than I'm finding on the other sites. Are there women on Seeking that act like a straight up escort where you can meet at their place for an hour or so, get FS and bolt? Not looking for dinner or some other kind of activity first. Just want someone to be in and out, preferably late mornings / early afternoons. I don't have a problem spending the money to join, just don't want to find out it was a waste as no one offers what I want. I know to stay away from the ones that state they are looking for fine dining, a lavish lifestyle or any of that BS and just focus on the ones that state they are looking for no strings attached. Thanks in advance for any insights you may provide.
    There are definitely many professionals on seeking

  15. #994

    Seeking site

    Quote Originally Posted by ImASlut069  [View Original Post]
    I'm on the fence about paying for Seeking. I have a question for you guys that are paying members currently or were in the past. I'm not looking to date or go out, I just want sex. Yes, I know there is LC, STG and a few other avenues, but wanted to explore this one as well, hoping for a little lower volume or higher class than I'm finding on the other sites. Are there women on Seeking that act like a straight up escort where you can meet at their place for an hour or so, get FS and bolt? Not looking for dinner or some other kind of activity first. Just want someone to be in and out, preferably late mornings / early afternoons. I don't have a problem spending the money to join, just don't want to find out it was a waste as no one offers what I want. I know to stay away from the ones that state they are looking for fine dining, a lavish lifestyle or any of that BS and just focus on the ones that state they are looking for no strings attached. Thanks in advance for any insights you may provide.
    I have been a member on and off for years and even though it has gotten worse over the years with scammers and gps bimbos who think they're God's gift to mankind I have found great gems.

    It's worth it but you have to be prepared to put in the effort. It's a numbers game so what I do is send messages to hundreds of women to increase your chances of reply, once you weed out the scammers, the ones who want dinners or dates, the ones who want money in advance or just to "hang out". Once you get a few solid good prospects you need to get off the site ASAP, ask for a number or any other app that let's you communicate off the site and only then discuss anything sexual or ppm. NEVER discuss details on the site because you can get banned. I think is ridiculous that we all know what the site is about but if you get into details the admins get touchy. Use a burner phone or textnow app and just be direct and you'll see that more often than not it works out, just be patient and keep at it. Sometimes they reply months after my initial text LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape