Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Cuddle Sites

+ Add Report
Page 19 of 183 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 69 119 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 285 of 2740
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2470

    Loving Hands

    Not much new to report but just wanted to confirm what others have said. She's really sweet, kind, and immediately put me at ease. She was out on international at a nice clean hotel and had pretty good communication the whole time leading up to arrival. Also found it funny she didn't do any negotiations, I had to ask her what she wanted and kindly obliged. YMMV I guess but seemed to me a wide open menu.

    Please guys treat her well, she really is a gem of a person.

  2. #2469

    Price raised to $290

    Even at her 48 years age, there must have been good demand at $250 per hour that she raised it to $290 . World is going insane.

    Quote Originally Posted by Whiskeysours  [View Original Post]
    Talk about GPS. Based on her massage business approach probably safe to assume her hourly fee for cuddles is just the starting point LOL. She's a fine woman tho.

  3. #2468

    Me too!

    Quote Originally Posted by DjangoXXX  [View Original Post]
    Hey I have a date with her and looking for the details. Thanks in advance.
    Also curious for more details!

  4. #2467

    Inside scoop

    Quote Originally Posted by LatinOrl  [View Original Post]
    Had a session with her and as mentioned before she is NOT FS, she does have some extras but the end will be just a LV1 release. She is pretty chill and has a great personality. She did mentioned many guys cancelling on her the other day. Her location is safe as it is an Airbnb in a hotel. Plenty of parking available. Also there is a shower if needed and she aims to please. If you do more than an hour she has a discount price and her extra is just $100 more. If you want details just pm me. She does get into it if and make sure you follow her rules.

    Stay safe.

    Latin.
    Hey I have a date with her and looking for the details. Thanks in advance.

  5. #2466

    Inside tips

    Quote Originally Posted by Jingleheimer  [View Original Post]
    Just finished a sesh w / Cuddlebuny213. Great snuggle and YMMV but we both had a satisfying experience. She tends to book pretty solidly so if you have an appt, be punctual. PM if you'd like any additional details.
    I have a 2 hr. Appointment tomorrow what can I look forward to?

  6. #2465

    Mamichelle

    Has anyone had any experience with this one? Thanks in advance.

  7. #2464

    Vee

    Quote Originally Posted by Jingleheimer  [View Original Post]
    Yes, that's the one. I was banned long ago from cc unfortunately.

    Msheeran.

  8. #2463
    I do believe this is her.

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/CuddlyQueenV

    Quote Originally Posted by MSheeran  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone remember Vee, aka Cuddlebunny213? I met her in '24 but lost contact. She is a traveler, really cute and we had a fully nude cuddle. Well I ran across an old account that had her number so I texted and to my surprise she is still around. She said if we drum up enough interest she'll come back to Orlando. I don't think she is on cc now but she sent me this flyer. You can look her up on Instagram: at bestcuddler.

    Msheeran.

  9. #2462

    Cuddlebunny213

    Does anyone remember Vee, aka Cuddlebunny213? I met her in '24 but lost contact. She is a traveler, really cute and we had a fully nude cuddle. Well I ran across an old account that had her number so I texted and to my surprise she is still around. She said if we drum up enough interest she'll come back to Orlando. I don't think she is on cc now but she sent me this flyer. You can look her up on Instagram: at bestcuddler.

    Msheeran.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image_2026-03-26_220756286.jpg‎  

  10. #2461
    Quote Originally Posted by McLovin696  [View Original Post]
    Share any good stories of arousals and the cuddlers reaction?
    Every single time has led to getting aroused. The key is to also work on getting them more aroused than you are. Most cuddle sessions end up with L1 and a couple of ended up L3 without any extra donation.

  11. #2460

    Arousals

    Share any good stories of arousals and the cuddlers reaction?

  12. #2459

    Luvstruck

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/LuvStruck lmao this M F wants $300 per hour, for a cuddle. She better be offering a really good fuck with no restrictions!

  13. #2458

    Now upto 290/ hr

    Quote Originally Posted by LatinOrl  [View Original Post]
    I saw that, and she want $250/ hr. She is smoking some good shit.
    That was fast inflation. Lololol.

  14. #2457

    JKbug

    I'm sure it can be figured out the link, any info on her? Profile says in town at times. Pm is fine also.

  15. #2456

    Newbies

    As prices increase there will be a whole lot of new women getting on these cuddle sites. Some will have ridiculous prices and it' would be in our best interest to make sure business is slow for them until they can provide more reasonable pricing. With some of these prices they really do need to be on the escort side. Jmho. Be safe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape