Thread: Cuddle Sites
+
Add Report
Results 271 to 285 of 2740
-
04-02-26 19:20 #2470Regular Member

Posts: 3Loving Hands
Not much new to report but just wanted to confirm what others have said. She's really sweet, kind, and immediately put me at ease. She was out on international at a nice clean hotel and had pretty good communication the whole time leading up to arrival. Also found it funny she didn't do any negotiations, I had to ask her what she wanted and kindly obliged. YMMV I guess but seemed to me a wide open menu.
Please guys treat her well, she really is a gem of a person.
-
03-30-26 13:40 #2469Senior Member

Posts: 172Price raised to $290
Even at her 48 years age, there must have been good demand at $250 per hour that she raised it to $290 . World is going insane.
Originally Posted by Whiskeysours
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-26 11:11 #2468Senior Member

Posts: 25Me too!
Also curious for more details!
Originally Posted by DjangoXXX
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-26 02:21 #2467Regular Member

Posts: 3Inside scoop
Hey I have a date with her and looking for the details. Thanks in advance.
Originally Posted by LatinOrl
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-26 01:56 #2466Regular Member

Posts: 3Inside tips
I have a 2 hr. Appointment tomorrow what can I look forward to?
Originally Posted by Jingleheimer
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-26 00:49 #2465Senior Member

Posts: 56Mamichelle
Has anyone had any experience with this one? Thanks in advance.
-
03-27-26 19:15 #2464Senior Member

Posts: 156Vee
Yes, that's the one. I was banned long ago from cc unfortunately.
Originally Posted by Jingleheimer
[View Original Post]
Msheeran.
-
03-27-26 11:45 #2463Senior Member

Posts: 347I do believe this is her.
https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/CuddlyQueenV
Originally Posted by MSheeran
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-26 22:10 #2462Senior Member

Posts: 156Cuddlebunny213
Does anyone remember Vee, aka Cuddlebunny213? I met her in '24 but lost contact. She is a traveler, really cute and we had a fully nude cuddle. Well I ran across an old account that had her number so I texted and to my surprise she is still around. She said if we drum up enough interest she'll come back to Orlando. I don't think she is on cc now but she sent me this flyer. You can look her up on Instagram: at bestcuddler.
Msheeran.
-
03-26-26 07:10 #2461Senior Member

Posts: 207Every single time has led to getting aroused. The key is to also work on getting them more aroused than you are. Most cuddle sessions end up with L1 and a couple of ended up L3 without any extra donation.
Originally Posted by McLovin696
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-26 22:38 #2460Senior Member

Posts: 56Arousals
Share any good stories of arousals and the cuddlers reaction?
-
03-25-26 19:03 #2459Senior Member

Posts: 192Luvstruck
https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/LuvStruck lmao this M F wants $300 per hour, for a cuddle. She better be offering a really good fuck with no restrictions!
-
03-24-26 14:41 #2458Senior Member

Posts: 660Now upto 290/ hr
That was fast inflation. Lololol.
Originally Posted by LatinOrl
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-26 14:40 #2457Senior Member

Posts: 660JKbug
I'm sure it can be figured out the link, any info on her? Profile says in town at times. Pm is fine also.
-
03-23-26 16:02 #2456Senior Member

Posts: 228Newbies
As prices increase there will be a whole lot of new women getting on these cuddle sites. Some will have ridiculous prices and it' would be in our best interest to make sure business is slow for them until they can provide more reasonable pricing. With some of these prices they really do need to be on the escort side. Jmho. Be safe.










Reply With Quote





