Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Cuddle Sites

+ Add Report
Page 20 of 183 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 70 120 ... LastLast
Results 286 to 300 of 2740
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2455
    I'm with you on that. I see an influx of new talent coming to CC with some outrageous hourly rates. At $200+/ hr it damn sure better be more than cuddling going on, I don't care about the "Intent" of the site. I mean I love the thrill of seeing how far things go during a cuddle but at those prices, I'll just go pay for it outright. LOL!

    Quote Originally Posted by MidniteCharmer  [View Original Post]
    Wish I could make $250 an hour doing this shit too.

  2. #2454
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 30

    Jealous

    Quote Originally Posted by LatinOrl  [View Original Post]
    I saw that, and she want $250/ hr. She is smoking some good shit.
    Wish I could make $250 an hour doing this shit too.

  3. #2453
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiskeysours  [View Original Post]
    Talk about GPS. Based on her massage business approach probably safe to assume her hourly fee for cuddles is just the starting point LOL. She's a fine woman tho.
    Gorgeous woman but overpriced and no fun. Wondering if her massages will start including L1 now she's looking for another source of income.

  4. #2452
    Quote Originally Posted by ShokDJ  [View Original Post]
    Well well well look who made a cuddle account.

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/Melania7362
    Talk about GPS. Based on her massage business approach probably safe to assume her hourly fee for cuddles is just the starting point LOL. She's a fine woman tho.

  5. #2451

    Melania7362

    Quote Originally Posted by ShokDJ  [View Original Post]
    Well well well look who made a cuddle account.

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/Melania7362
    The massage Business must be slow for Maloy. $250 per hour is insane LOL. I have to give to her though. Her massages are very sensual.

  6. #2450
    I saw that, and she want $250/ hr. She is smoking some good shit.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShokDJ  [View Original Post]
    Well well well look who made a cuddle account.

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/Melania7362

  7. #2449
    Well well well look who made a cuddle account.

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/Melania7362

  8. #2448

    Banned

    Quote Originally Posted by AfternoonDLite  [View Original Post]
    Is it me or is this the new Account for a pro cuddler who has been on cc for a while?

    Can't remember the old name but very cute, and I believe was very platonic.
    Dang, the account got banned. Supper cute girl though! Horrible comms, but a good cuddle nonetheless. I forget the name of her previous profile.

  9. #2447
    Whelp the acct is already banned, so you were probably right.

    Quote Originally Posted by AfternoonDLite  [View Original Post]
    Is it me or is this the new Account for a pro cuddler who has been on cc for a while?

    Can't remember the old name but very cute, and I believe was very platonic.

  10. #2446
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfNj  [View Original Post]
    She is cute, she is platonic she let me rub her up because she liked my Latino heat, buuuut for $200 for an hour I should have kept it an hour.

    You want a think fluffy woman she is it no extra.

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/FemiNinaDivina
    Interesting. She's using a fake photo but with her real face on it. If you do an image search you'll see the same image with a dozen different faces. Wierd.

    I'm 99% sure she's the same Nina that is on Seeking and WYP but the 39 years old is throwing me off. The other one was younger.

  11. #2445

    Simping at its finest

    The amount of times I've seen this happen is quite sad,. Tbh, is gotten worse over the years. Snitching on other mongers for what reason? To get in the girls good graces or to get brownie points? All bc you want to slide into her tight box and you think snitching will get you in easier bc your game is weak ? ? Newsflash bucko, go venture to the other threads. You need zero game to get laid. Just handover the desired amount and lay down. Sad af. Simpin mongers using our Intel then breaking the unwritten rule by being tattle-talling like a little girl. A little advice to these mongers who fall into that category - These cc providers are still WOMEN at the end of the day and cannot keep their mouths shut. They know you're simpin and talk so much shit about you. Mongering 101 - never trust a working girl period.

    Quote Originally Posted by Whiskeysours  [View Original Post]
    WTF is wrong with some guys? Telling a cuddler about another member's report is the most bitchh-ass thing. When you do shit like that the girl actually loses respect for your tattletale little pussy self, so if you think you're being a hero everyone knows that you're a simp and have no game.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigAce20  [View Original Post]
    Yeah this happened to me a couple of months ago. This cuddles I reported on reached out to me with a screen shot of my report. I denied it but she said I was the only one she had seen at that point. Needless to say she blocked me, damn shame cause she was lots of fun. So fellow mongers remember YMMV, do not point out another mongers post to elevate yourself, take the information and best utilize your game, if she doesn't bite, move on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Black22  [View Original Post]
    I try to contribute, but situations like this are exactly why I post fewer reports.

    I had just seen her and texted to check in about booking again when she told me she was no longer doing sessions.I asked what happened, she explained that someone here contacted her and shared my report with her including enough detail to identify me. Apparently, some of what I mentioned only took place during our sessions.

    Understandably, she was upset and a bit shaken. She's only been on the platform for a couple of weeks and was freaked out. She ended up turning her page into a PSA warning. I genuinely feel terrible about this and hows its impacted her ... wont be posting about cuddlers.

    So. FU to whoever did that. We lost a genuinely great cuddler, and now there's a good person feeling exposed and uneasy.

  12. #2444
    Quote Originally Posted by Black22  [View Original Post]
    I try to contribute, but situations like this are exactly why I post fewer reports.

    I had just seen her and texted to check in about booking again when she told me she was no longer doing sessions.I asked what happened, she explained that someone here contacted her and shared my report with her including enough detail to identify me. Apparently, some of what I mentioned only took place during our sessions.

    Understandably, she was upset and a bit shaken. She's only been on the platform for a couple of weeks and was freaked out. She ended up turning her page into a PSA warning. I genuinely feel terrible about this and hows its impacted her ... wont be posting about cuddlers.

    So. FU to whoever did that. We lost a genuinely great cuddler, and now there's a good person feeling exposed and uneasy.
    WTF is wrong with some guys? Telling a cuddler about another member's report is the most bitchh-ass thing. When you do shit like that the girl actually loses respect for your tattletale little pussy self, so if you think you're being a hero everyone knows that you're a simp and have no game.

  13. #2443

    Rainydayfeels

    Is it me or is this the new Account for a pro cuddler who has been on cc for a while?

    Can't remember the old name but very cute, and I believe was very platonic.

  14. #2442
    Yeah this happened to me a couple of months ago. This cuddles I reported on reached out to me with a screen shot of my report. I denied it but she said I was the only one she had seen at that point. Needless to say she blocked me, damn shame cause she was lots of fun. So fellow mongers remember YMMV, do not point out another mongers post to elevate yourself, take the information and best utilize your game, if she doesn't bite, move on.

    Quote Originally Posted by Black22  [View Original Post]
    I try to contribute, but situations like this are exactly why I post fewer reports.

    I had just seen her and texted to check in about booking again when she told me she was no longer doing sessions.I asked what happened, she explained that someone here contacted her and shared my report with her including enough detail to identify me. Apparently, some of what I mentioned only took place during our sessions.

    Understandably, she was upset and a bit shaken. She's only been on the platform for a couple of weeks and was freaked out. She ended up turning her page into a PSA warning. I genuinely feel terrible about this and hows its impacted her ... wont be posting about cuddlers.

    So. FU to whoever did that. We lost a genuinely great cuddler, and now there's a good person feeling exposed and uneasy.

  15. #2441

    Sorry to hear

    Quote Originally Posted by Black22  [View Original Post]
    I try to contribute, but situations like this are exactly why I post fewer reports.

    I had just seen her and texted to check in about booking again when she told me she was no longer doing sessions.I asked what happened, she explained that someone here contacted her and shared my report with her including enough detail to identify me. Apparently, some of what I mentioned only took place during our sessions.

    Understandably, she was upset and a bit shaken. She's only been on the platform for a couple of weeks and was freaked out. She ended up turning her page into a PSA warning. I genuinely feel terrible about this and hows its impacted her ... wont be posting about cuddlers.

    So. FU to whoever did that. We lost a genuinely great cuddler, and now there's a good person feeling exposed and uneasy.
    I've been looking at other cities cuddle reports and I just posted my philosophy on it in my hometown thread. Bottom line your post above is why I do not get into details about any cuddler I've met. And I've had great fun with a few of them. It's the ultimate YMMV venture in my opinion. A guy in our UTR thread tried helping some folks on the board and they outed him to the girl same as what happened to you. Some guys just don't have any game. There are some folks who believe if you got something from a girl on CC then they're entitled to the same session with them. It doesn't work that way. Enjoy the chase fellas!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape