Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 44 of 1402 FirstFirst ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 94 144 544 1044 ... LastLast
Results 646 to 660 of 21030
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20385
    Senior Member


    Posts: 121

    Kyoto 1st time automatically 30 minutes

    Quote Originally Posted by LurkyLurk  [View Original Post]
    First timer its 30 minutes any repeat visits your should be good.
    That's funny. I didn't know that was a rule there. When I went I gave Mamason the $80 or whatever it was back then for the hour.

    The girl asked me to lay down and I asked about a table shower. She said "not enough time". I told her I paid for the hour.

    She checked and said it was their mistake and away we went.

  2. #20384

    Comfort Kannapolis

    Quote Originally Posted by Concordian1977  [View Original Post]
    Been there a few times over the last several months. I've only ever seen two older ladies in the house, prob mid 50's. For 80/ hr and 80 tip they give one of the best massages I've had, though. Very firm, really working your muscles and they give you the full hour. One provider is a little thinner, and enjoys the handshake, pinching nipples and moaning in your ear, while the other also gave a good oiled up service but was a little less sensual throughout. I'd repeat just for the convenient location and way above average massage skills. Both ladies speak little english and are very polite and pleasant. No hint of anything more than the basics, FYI.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...s/864157750265
    I have been here twice. Both times 1 hr. 8. Very good massage.

    First time, on the flip, when she asked if I wanted oil I said no. A little into the handshake, was able to ask for level 2. She got a coat and off she went. Great CBJ. Finish in jacket. Total damage $.8.

    Second trip I gave her $$ upfront and on the flip was rewarded with BBBJ. Amazing to say the least.

    Finished both with a head and foot massage.

    Will repeat.

  3. #20383
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketsSkates  [View Original Post]
    Check the Gastonia forum. It's in a house and reports state they are a bit pricey but the massages are decent.
    I thought this place closed down?

  4. #20382

    Walk in with confidence

    I've never been forced to do 30 mins as a first timer at any FS spa. If you walk into a new place and act like you've been there before, you'll get what you came for.

    Quote Originally Posted by LurkyLurk  [View Original Post]
    First timer its 30 minutes any repeat visits your should be good.

  5. #20381
    Quote Originally Posted by Pterobyte  [View Original Post]
    I think you meant to respond to this not my comment:

    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...979&viewfull=1#post7567979.

    He is the one that was there.
    Haha you are right and my apologies! Unless you zoom in on everything thing on this website the font is tiny and can be hard to see. My fault!

  6. #20380
    Quote Originally Posted by SnatchHappy  [View Original Post]
    My opinion you acted like you didn't know the drill. If you didn't know 60 was a half hour and you weren't sure about the tip. When they say what do you want if the answer is not "everything" you are wasting their time and possibly a cop. They don't want to be in a room with anyone for an hour and come out with 60 or 80 tip. That's not why they work at a FS place. Act like you have been there and be confident. If you found the girl attractive next time ask for her and bring the 140-160 for FS. Sounds like she might be hinting bare is on the table for the right money. What did she look like?
    I think you meant to respond to this not my comment:

    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...979&viewfull=1#post7567979.

    He is the one that was there.

  7. #20379
    Quote Originally Posted by Pterobyte  [View Original Post]
    Pretty standard that you get best service at full hour. The HH request sends up red flags for them and they are cautious. At any new place I visit I've found the HH request really limits what's is available so since then I always get a full hour and things go much better.
    My opinion you acted like you didn't know the drill. If you didn't know 60 was a half hour and you weren't sure about the tip. When they say what do you want if the answer is not "everything" you are wasting their time and possibly a cop. They don't want to be in a room with anyone for an hour and come out with 60 or 80 tip. That's not why they work at a FS place. Act like you have been there and be confident. If you found the girl attractive next time ask for her and bring the 140-160 for FS. Sounds like she might be hinting bare is on the table for the right money. What did she look like?

  8. #20378

    Hello, any advice for a good place that provides a shower. Staying near Tyvola

    I'm from Florida and traveling through. Seeking attractive, with good massage skills and shower. Thank you and can provide advice on Jax FL parlors.

  9. #20377

    Hh

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAGuy5  [View Original Post]
    Visited Kyoto for the first time and upon entering was just told "It's 60". Honestly the mamasan seemed a little irritated I was even there for some reason. I didn't find out till later that was only for a half hour.

    Got Jennifer who I'd guess is in her 40's with big naturals and petite frame. She had a good attitude, I'd say mediocre massage. On the flip, offered "whatever you want to tip you get" or something to that effect. I wasn't really sure so I gave her a donation I'd consider in the middle and she offered CBJ mostly nude.

    At the end, she mentioned to ask for the hour next time and there was "more available" and "more fun". I'm guessing since it was my first time and I've before given off LEO vibes at other parlors that I wasn't offered the full hour to begin with and menu was limited. Seems on a second visit things would be much less limited. Will likely repeat if I'm in the area. She mentioned there are 3 girls there as well.
    Pretty standard that you get best service at full hour. The HH request sends up red flags for them and they are cautious. At any new place I visit I've found the HH request really limits what's is available so since then I always get a full hour and things go much better.

  10. #20376
    Quote Originally Posted by Barcore25  [View Original Post]
    Haven't gotten the password but the couple times I did go back I just called and asked who was working at which location that day.

    Don't know if it was the owner that answered or someone else but, quick and professional call.

    Getting a girl that you like to give you a number for them so you can ask schedule is probably an option too.
    Yeah figured I'd just have to call it's just easier to look it up. It's funny that Nice actually had media coverage, police, the whole 9 and said screw it, we're leaving everything up.

  11. #20375
    Quote Originally Posted by JustAGuy5  [View Original Post]
    Visited Kyoto for the first time and upon entering was just told "It's 60". Honestly the mamasan seemed a little irritated I was even there for some reason. I didn't find out till later that was only for a half hour.

    Got Jennifer who I'd guess is in her 40's with big naturals and petite frame. She had a good attitude, I'd say mediocre massage. On the flip, offered "whatever you want to tip you get" or something to that effect. I wasn't really sure so I gave her a donation I'd consider in the middle and she offered CBJ mostly nude.

    At the end, she mentioned to ask for the hour next time and there was "more available" and "more fun". I'm guessing since it was my first time and I've before given off LEO vibes at other parlors that I wasn't offered the full hour to begin with and menu was limited. Seems on a second visit things would be much less limited. Will likely repeat if I'm in the area. She mentioned there are 3 girls there as well.
    First timer its 30 minutes any repeat visits your should be good.

  12. #20374

    Kannapolis comfort

    Been there a few times over the last several months. I've only ever seen two older ladies in the house, prob mid 50's. For 80/ hr and 80 tip they give one of the best massages I've had, though. Very firm, really working your muscles and they give you the full hour. One provider is a little thinner, and enjoys the handshake, pinching nipples and moaning in your ear, while the other also gave a good oiled up service but was a little less sensual throughout. I'd repeat just for the convenient location and way above average massage skills. Both ladies speak little english and are very polite and pleasant. No hint of anything more than the basics, FYI.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...s/864157750265

  13. #20373

    Kyoto

    Visited Kyoto for the first time and upon entering was just told "It's 60". Honestly the mamasan seemed a little irritated I was even there for some reason. I didn't find out till later that was only for a half hour.

    Got Jennifer who I'd guess is in her 40's with big naturals and petite frame. She had a good attitude, I'd say mediocre massage. On the flip, offered "whatever you want to tip you get" or something to that effect. I wasn't really sure so I gave her a donation I'd consider in the middle and she offered CBJ mostly nude.

    At the end, she mentioned to ask for the hour next time and there was "more available" and "more fun". I'm guessing since it was my first time and I've before given off LEO vibes at other parlors that I wasn't offered the full hour to begin with and menu was limited. Seems on a second visit things would be much less limited. Will likely repeat if I'm in the area. She mentioned there are 3 girls there as well.

  14. #20372
    Quote Originally Posted by KnowBody  [View Original Post]
    LA / LF.

    What drama?
    Apparently some lady posted on social media that LA / LF was doing shady stuff and then made some comments on the ladies, can't recall the specifics, but this was the impetus for passwording the site.

  15. #20371
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketsSkates  [View Original Post]
    Messaged them on WhatsApp and they said it was $80 for 25 minutes of their basic package. Maybe this was just a *wink wink* come on in, but I would bet there in the $$ range just for basics.
    They wanted 300 for the half hour and 400 for the hour.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape