Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 45 of 1402 FirstFirst ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 95 145 545 1045 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 675 of 21030
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20370
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketsSkates  [View Original Post]
    Messaged them on WhatsApp and they said it was $80 for 25 minutes of their basic package. Maybe this was just a *wink wink* come on in, but I would bet there in the $$ range just for basics.
    $80 for 25 mins? That's so absurd, not even Park rd is that bad. They will tax you still but for an hour at least.

  2. #20369
    LA / LF.

    Quote Originally Posted by KDJay  [View Original Post]
    They're probably the best American spa out there just haven't been since all the drama
    What drama?

  3. #20368

    Fleur / Aqua Schedule

    Quote Originally Posted by KDJay  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone gotten the password or is it a strictly call for the menu type deal now? Feel free to DM. Was a regular then they pulled the site and I prefer not to call but will at the very last resort. They're probably the best American spa out there just haven't been since all the drama so not sure the process or how to know who is there if we don't want to call.

    Thanks.
    Haven't gotten the password but the couple times I did go back I just called and asked who was working at which location that day.

    Don't know if it was the owner that answered or someone else but, quick and professional call.

    Getting a girl that you like to give you a number for them so you can ask schedule is probably an option too.

  4. #20367

    La / lf

    Has anyone gotten the password or is it a strictly call for the menu type deal now? Feel free to DM. Was a regular then they pulled the site and I prefer not to call but will at the very last resort. They're probably the best American spa out there just haven't been since all the drama so not sure the process or how to know who is there if we don't want to call.

    Thanks.

  5. #20366

    Glow Elite. Way too expensive there

    Quote Originally Posted by AGoodThing2  [View Original Post]
    Check Gevalia41 post #19986. He TOFTT. Post has upgrade price shock details. Good Luck with your search. AGT2.
    Messaged them on WhatsApp and they said it was $80 for 25 minutes of their basic package. Maybe this was just a *wink wink* come on in, but I would bet there in the $$ range just for basics.

  6. #20365

    Glow Elites sticker shock

    Quote Originally Posted by Bouinage  [View Original Post]
    Regarding quesitons I have gotten regarding these houses, they relocate often and I don't even know where they are now. Even if I did I was asked to keep that info private and not to share (espically to people I dont know).
    Check Gevalia41 post #19986. He TOFTT. Post has upgrade price shock details. Good Luck with your search. AGT2.

  7. #20364
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1157
    Quote Originally Posted by Bouinage  [View Original Post]
    Haha, I get it. I gave up on Latinas here after I discovered I could travel to Latin America on a weekend and get Latina puzzay on the cheap. CR, DR, Panama all have great cheap options. I recognize that not all mongers can travel abroad for that, but if you can its worth the trip. Start playing golf and tell the wife you are playing golf in those countries! Lots of hot, young options. My first trip to Costa Rica I probably met girls from 5 other countries before I ever banged my first lady from the CR. It's a fast 3-5 hour flight with a good exchange rate depending on the country, and you can get by without knowing Spanish. Alothough it helps if you do know some and your experience will be better.
    Straight Facts! If you have the chance or ability to go to any Latin American country, you have to jump on it. You will no longer desire these Americanized Latinas over here. In their country, you are paying 1/10 the price you pay over here, and get A LOT better service and quality, without the stupid games.

  8. #20363
    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    I noticed 20 years ago that Latinas seem to be an exclusive club. Maybe that is why I have only had one Latina woman in this hobby and she used to advertise on here.
    Haha, I get it. I gave up on Latinas here after I discovered I could travel to Latin America on a weekend and get Latina puzzay on the cheap. CR, DR, Panama all have great cheap options. I recognize that not all mongers can travel abroad for that, but if you can its worth the trip. Start playing golf and tell the wife you are playing golf in those countries! Lots of hot, young options. My first trip to Costa Rica I probably met girls from 5 other countries before I ever banged my first lady from the CR. It's a fast 3-5 hour flight with a good exchange rate depending on the country, and you can get by without knowing Spanish. Alothough it helps if you do know some and your experience will be better.

  9. #20362
    I noticed 20 years ago that Latinas seem to be an exclusive club. Maybe that is why I have only had one Latina woman in this hobby and she used to advertise on here.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bouinage  [View Original Post]
    Regarding quesitons I have gotten regarding these houses, they relocate often and I don't even know where they are now. Even if I did I was asked to keep that info private and not to share (espically to people I dont know).

  10. #20361
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay75  [View Original Post]
    I have heard about Latino houses / apartments in Charlotte. However, I never knew of any or where they are at. But, I now see that some do not service non-Latinos. Perhaps that's why I have been on the outside looking in. I would love to find a solid latino option like this.
    Regarding quesitons I have gotten regarding these houses, they relocate often and I don't even know where they are now. Even if I did I was asked to keep that info private and not to share (espically to people I dont know).

  11. #20360

    Interested

    Quote Originally Posted by Bouinage  [View Original Post]
    Only all Latina spa places I know of are not open to non-latinos. Easiest thing may be hitting Nice or LA / LF? I know Atlanta has the "apartments" and those sound fun. Unles you've heard something different about the spas then I definitely want to know!!
    If it's cool with you, would you mind sharing the information on the all Latina spas? My inbox is open.

  12. #20359

    There's one in Belmont or Gastonia

    Quote Originally Posted by Icardi  [View Original Post]
    Any recommendations for the Latina parlors?
    Check the Gastonia forum. It's in a house and reports state they are a bit pricey but the massages are decent.

  13. #20358
    Senior Member


    Posts: 132
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel880  [View Original Post]
    I went about 2 days ago and yesterday for two times I have to agree, she's definitely something special. From the moment I walked in, the vibe was just on point. Super friendly, very engaging, and made everything feel natural and comfortable right away. You can tell she's new but in a good way very genuine energy.

    She's got a great personality, easy to laugh with, and keeps eye contact the whole time which makes the experience feel a lot more personal. Didn't feel rushed at all and she really takes her time with you. One of the better experiences I've had in a while for sure.

    If you're thinking about going, I'd say don't hesitate. Definitely worth checking out.
    Wonderful, is Ria or Lemon the one with the large tits?

  14. #20357
    Senior Member


    Posts: 132
    Quote Originally Posted by Bouinage  [View Original Post]
    Only all Latina spa places I know of are not open to non-latinos. Easiest thing may be hitting Nice or LA / LF? I know Atlanta has the "apartments" and those sound fun. Unles you've heard something different about the spas then I definitely want to know!!
    I have heard about Latino houses / apartments in Charlotte. However, I never knew of any or where they are at. But, I now see that some do not service non-Latinos. Perhaps that's why I have been on the outside looking in. I would love to find a solid latino option like this.

  15. #20356
    Quote Originally Posted by PSeries  [View Original Post]
    Had Jennifer at Kyoto - 30's or 40's petite gal with huge naturals. Good table shower, spa, and massage. Main event went great. She managed to slip on the condom without me even noticing, pounded her in a couple of positions, then finished up the massage.

    Would repeat. Looks like they have three girls.
    Was this OG Jennifer from the Jennifer / Tammy days? Description sounds like her and she was always very accommodating. I haven't been there in a real long time but if it's her I may have to stop in just for old times sake.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape