Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 66 of 972 FirstFirst ... 16 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 116 166 566 ... LastLast
Results 976 to 990 of 14573
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13598

    Sister

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    I used to fuck her sister. Heavier girl sucked a mean dick & cheap. I'm talking a pack of New ports & A big mac cheap.
    What's her sisters digits?

    Thanks.

  2. #13597

    Digits

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye49  [View Original Post]
    I decided to venture over to SWFL and meet up with Scarlett the other day and I'm glad I did. I won't go over what others have already said about Scarlett but will summarize my visit as wet and wild! She absolutely loves what she does and wanted another round out of me but alas I didn't have it in me that day!
    Could you share her phone number?

    Thanks.

  3. #13596

    Also

    Quote Originally Posted by TrynaGetPoon  [View Original Post]
    Who has the info on this girl?!
    I'd also like to know.

    Thanks.

  4. #13595

    Scarlet

    Quote Originally Posted by Scarlett181  [View Original Post]
    Yes! Sent you a message.
    Hey Scarlet what's your phone number?

    Thanks.

  5. #13594

    Twice

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...-/350187026120

    I personally know her. I'm actually good friends with her Grandmother. I been fucking her for years she just now started posting. Smoking body. Young. Great BBBJ. Now. She just started doing this. Before I was pretty much only one she seen.
    Tried twice to contact her.

    No answer.

  6. #13593

    Phone

    Quote Originally Posted by Scarlett181  [View Original Post]
    It truly was a night to remember! I love squirting & cumming nonstop. Nobody is prepared for it. Until they experience it & then they see how long & much it is!
    I really really need to see this girl.

    Please share her digits with me.

    Thanks.

  7. #13592

    Share?

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    I have just the girl for you.
    Would you mind sharing with me also? Thanks.

  8. #13591

    Please

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    I have known this girl for a long time. I was chatting with her on Facebook hell. 3 yrs ago?. I had mentioned to her about a mutual friend of ours & how I was fucking this girl for trades. A room. Maybe some clothes. A big mac meal. She had said she would like to make some sorta arrangements with me. First time she sucked my dick in my truck. Then I started getting a room for her & her Grandma. They lived way the fuck S 41 so it was like a get away for them. I knew her Grandma well she would go sit at the tiki bar while her Granddaughter & I were in the room. She was like 25 then. She takes direction well. Beautiful ass. She does CIM. I would eat the fuck out of that pussy. Now. She not very vocal. She is new at this. I don't really know how her reactions with different mongors will be. She will see Senior members hopefully one sees her has a good review to give. I'm trying mentor her in doing this the right way.
    Please share her digits.

    I'm soooo horny.

  9. #13590

    Exactly right

    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDogg70  [View Original Post]
    Based on my decades of expirence in this world no AA typically indicates that they have a handler. I am sure for some it is preference. Some people don't like Asian women or Latinas, but the no AA is typically code for I have management.
    They almost always have an AA handler if they list I don't see AA men.

  10. #13589

    Info

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    I have known this girl for a long time. I was chatting with her on Facebook hell. 3 yrs ago?. I had mentioned to her about a mutual friend of ours & how I was fucking this girl for trades. A room. Maybe some clothes. A big mac meal. She had said she would like to make some sorta arrangements with me. First time she sucked my dick in my truck. Then I started getting a room for her & her Grandma. They lived way the fuck S 41 so it was like a get away for them. I knew her Grandma well she would go sit at the tiki bar while her Granddaughter & I were in the room. She was like 25 then. She takes direction well. Beautiful ass. She does CIM. I would eat the fuck out of that pussy. Now. She not very vocal. She is new at this. I don't really know how her reactions with different mongors will be. She will see Senior members hopefully one sees her has a good review to give. I'm trying mentor her in doing this the right way.
    I did PM you?

  11. #13588

    Naples UTR

    I have known this girl for a long time. I was chatting with her on Facebook hell. 3 yrs ago?. I had mentioned to her about a mutual friend of ours & how I was fucking this girl for trades. A room. Maybe some clothes. A big mac meal. She had said she would like to make some sorta arrangements with me. First time she sucked my dick in my truck. Then I started getting a room for her & her Grandma. They lived way the fuck S 41 so it was like a get away for them. I knew her Grandma well she would go sit at the tiki bar while her Granddaughter & I were in the room. She was like 25 then. She takes direction well. Beautiful ass. She does CIM. I would eat the fuck out of that pussy. Now. She not very vocal. She is new at this. I don't really know how her reactions with different mongors will be. She will see Senior members hopefully one sees her has a good review to give. I'm trying mentor her in doing this the right way.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Messenger_creation_9662DCCB-F146-44C3-A798-CD2B0B0E8347.jpg‎  

  12. #13587

    Other Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by USmellIt  [View Original Post]
    I had a visit with the other Nikki. B. J less then 2 minutes. No FIV basically nothing. About 3 minutes into sex she told me I need to finish. Warning to my friends if you can't finish in 10 minutes or less don't waist your time or money.
    Does that include time it takes to firmly put a bag on her head?

  13. #13586

    First and last

    I had a visit with the other Nikki. B. J less then 2 minutes. No FIV basically nothing. About 3 minutes into sex she told me I need to finish. Warning to my friends if you can't finish in 10 minutes or less don't waist your time or money.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260327_101441.jpg‎  

  14. #13585

    Long Tongue Kelly

    I just got a message from her, she's been on vacation for a while and if you have been around awhile you know who she is. I must say the longest tongue I've ever seen. She is working a regular job and she told me she has time to play a bit. She said she is only doing car stuff and out calls until she gets more established. She is pretty passionate about the tongue action and can't wait to see new clients and old. She told me she won't be advertising and doesn't want to see a lot of people but wants to keep her mouth in practice.

  15. #13584
    Quote Originally Posted by BugsALot  [View Original Post]
    Good morning fam. Just made a move to golden gates estates. Any girls you recommend in my area? A drive to Fort Myers is not something I want to do LOL. Trying to get a regular, also any in Immokaleee as I go to the casino a lot.
    There is more than a few mostly latinas. They post on megapersonals and listcrawler. Usually they stay at the red roof down by golden gate and 41.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape