Thread: KAngels Discussion
+
Add Report
Results 181 to 195 of 6359
-
03-27-26 01:14 #6179Senior Member

Posts: 484April 20 through 29.
Originally Posted by DS080
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-26 16:04 #6178Senior Member

Posts: 216Mari
Anybody know Mari's arrival date in April?
-
03-23-26 16:25 #6177Senior Member

Posts: 35Nadia
Visited Nadia.
Pics of face not accurate.
She is prettier in person.
Hot stuff.
Those DDs are super fun.
Great service absolute pleaser. Highly recommend.
She leaves town tomorrow.
-
03-23-26 15:59 #6176Senior Member

Posts: 160Mari
Should be the same one. Wore a see through gown. Great service.
Originally Posted by DownloadX
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-26 16:05 #6175Senior Member

Posts: 32Dani
I had a great time with Dani, she has a tiny body and a beautiful face, smile and long dark hair. Her photos do have a lot of Photoshop to make her look curvy than she actually is. Her English is good and she aims to please. I think she is in her early thirties but has great skills. I would repeat.
-
03-21-26 19:38 #6174Regular Member

Posts: 7Kangel Dani
I have seen Dani. PSE as well for a 100 as usual. Pretty face, Nice natural tits, Good service, Very nice BBBJ. Only downside if you care. She is not a young thing. I suspect 45 years old. I was very happy, but won't return.
Originally Posted by Prancer1
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-26 19:34 #6173Senior Member

Posts: 35Is it safe to visit KA?
Getting some last minute jitters before heading by to see Dani at KA.
Has anyone visited KA in the last couple days / weeks?
Is it safe?
I guess I'm just paranoid could use some encouragement.
-
03-20-26 18:11 #6172Senior Member

Posts: 2762About 20% of kgirls are GFE only, so if it's not listed that's probably it. Lately, some girls no longer have TER profiles. Or, people who see them reviewed long ago and no longer review them.
Originally Posted by Prancer1
[View Original Post]
I often heard there used to be more great providers in the past. And times are hard with less money for many people. So, the other option is to identify the better girls and get value that way.
-
03-20-26 13:34 #6171Senior Member

Posts: 35Dani GFE only?
Is Dani GFE only? I don't see the PSE option.
Originally Posted by DownloadX
[View Original Post]
Also what up with KA and not posting the TER links.
I tried to look up Nadia's reviews and her TER reviews are blank.
Been waiting for 3 months for some K action but not much choice. How I miss the AP and KA days so many awesome providers to choose from.
-
03-19-26 23:08 #6170Senior Member

Posts: 2762Dani - High looks and high service. Lay back and relax OG kgirl service. Very beautiful face, it is DDG. Mature, skinny, maybe 5'3, about C cup. Tits look and feel great. Very good bbbj skills.
Originally Posted by Prancer1
[View Original Post]
If my past reviews didn't help you, don't use them. My past reviews:
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7509111 Sherry K, Tiana, Susie K
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7423829 Asuka at Mumu
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7536132 Kaina at 520
Allie DD tours regularly, so you just wait for it to happen. She said she prefers to stay places just a week since appointments drop off after that. Mature kgirl with tits and skills.
Originally Posted by PurpleMist
[View Original Post]
Is this the same jgirl Mari as 2024/2025? If so:
Originally Posted by DRock120
[View Original Post]
Mari - Late 20s, cute, maybe 5'3", B cup, lighter skin, some ass, hair to the middle of her back. Wore a see through gown over outfit. No shower preview but I don't ask. Affectionate and loves to kiss, more than I ask for. It was not DFK or LFK but in-between, lots of tongue play and kissing, good. Kisses me all over and licks my balls. Good bbbj, great attitude. Fully shaved when I saw her, and "at rest" you cannot see clit but that can be solved. Enjoys DATY.
Some people said she looked like Ai Uehara, there is some general similarity. I think she looks more like Mihina Nagai or Natsumi Yurika.
-
03-19-26 03:18 #6169Senior Member

Posts: 35Thank for TOFTT
Thanks for TOFTT.
Originally Posted by Joseph1955
[View Original Post]
Appreciate it.
I guess I'll stick to my appt with Dani and maybe visit Q spa in Shoreline.
-
03-19-26 01:38 #6168Senior Member

Posts: 285Rene K. OK but Pass
Very nice person, pretty, but below average in skills and energy / enthusiasm, more restrictions than typical regarding likes / dislikes. Better options available.
Originally Posted by SweetDog
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-26 23:18 #6167Senior Member

Posts: 35Awesome. Thank You
This is helpful.
Originally Posted by SweetDog
[View Original Post]
Planning to go see Dani based on her reviews and hopefully Rene too this Fri- Sun.
Will post a report on my experience.
-
03-18-26 16:31 #6166Senior Member

Posts: 271Dani is good (395470). Been two years since I saw her. Cute GND, petite, tight box, good service. Relentless with the BBJ.
Originally Posted by Prancer1
[View Original Post]
Don't know Rene K.
-
03-17-26 17:26 #6165Senior Member

Posts: 103Touring
I saw Allie DD in February when she was in Cali, but I don't know when she'll be in Seattle again.
Originally Posted by PurpleMist
[View Original Post]
TER: 409320.












Reply With Quote





