Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Escort Review: KAngels Discussion

+ Submit Review
Page 13 of 424 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 63 113 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 6354
Enjoy the Experience
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #6174

    Kangel Dani

    Quote Originally Posted by Prancer1  [View Original Post]
    Is Dani GFE only? I don't see the PSE option.

    Also what up with KA and not posting the TER links.

    I tried to look up Nadia's reviews and her TER reviews are blank.

    Been waiting for 3 months for some K action but not much choice. How I miss the AP and KA days so many awesome providers to choose from.
    I have seen Dani. PSE as well for a 100 as usual. Pretty face, Nice natural tits, Good service, Very nice BBBJ. Only downside if you care. She is not a young thing. I suspect 45 years old. I was very happy, but won't return.

  2. #6173

    Is it safe to visit KA?

    Getting some last minute jitters before heading by to see Dani at KA.

    Has anyone visited KA in the last couple days / weeks?

    Is it safe?

    I guess I'm just paranoid could use some encouragement.

  3. #6172
    Quote Originally Posted by Prancer1  [View Original Post]
    Is Dani GFE only? I don't see the PSE option.

    Also what up with KA and not posting the TER links.

    I tried to look up Nadia's reviews and her TER reviews are blank.

    Been waiting for 3 months for some K action but not much choice. How I miss the AP and KA days so many awesome providers to choose from.
    About 20% of kgirls are GFE only, so if it's not listed that's probably it. Lately, some girls no longer have TER profiles. Or, people who see them reviewed long ago and no longer review them.

    I often heard there used to be more great providers in the past. And times are hard with less money for many people. So, the other option is to identify the better girls and get value that way.

  4. #6171

    Dani GFE only?

    Quote Originally Posted by DownloadX  [View Original Post]
    Dani - High looks and high service. Lay back and relax OG kgirl service. Very beautiful face, it is DDG. Mature, skinny, maybe 5'3, about C cup. Tits look and feel great. Very good bbbj skills.

    If my past reviews didn't help you, don't use them. My past reviews:
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7509111 Sherry K, Tiana, Susie K
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7423829 Asuka at Mumu
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7536132 Kaina at 520



    Allie DD tours regularly, so you just wait for it to happen. She said she prefers to stay places just a week since appointments drop off after that. Mature kgirl with tits and skills.



    Is this the same jgirl Mari as 2024/2025? If so:

    Mari - Late 20s, cute, maybe 5'3", B cup, lighter skin, some ass, hair to the middle of her back. Wore a see through gown over outfit. No shower preview but I don't ask. Affectionate and loves to kiss, more than I ask for. It was not DFK or LFK but in-between, lots of tongue play and kissing, good. Kisses me all over and licks my balls. Good bbbj, great attitude. Fully shaved when I saw her, and "at rest" you cannot see clit but that can be solved. Enjoys DATY.
    Is Dani GFE only? I don't see the PSE option.

    Also what up with KA and not posting the TER links.

    I tried to look up Nadia's reviews and her TER reviews are blank.

    Been waiting for 3 months for some K action but not much choice. How I miss the AP and KA days so many awesome providers to choose from.

  5. #6170
    Quote Originally Posted by Prancer1  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Dani or Rene K before.

    Did a thread search but found nothing.
    Dani - High looks and high service. Lay back and relax OG kgirl service. Very beautiful face, it is DDG. Mature, skinny, maybe 5'3, about C cup. Tits look and feel great. Very good bbbj skills.

    If my past reviews didn't help you, don't use them. My past reviews:
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7509111 Sherry K, Tiana, Susie K
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7423829 Asuka at Mumu
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7536132 Kaina at 520

    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleMist  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if she's going to come back?
    Allie DD tours regularly, so you just wait for it to happen. She said she prefers to stay places just a week since appointments drop off after that. Mature kgirl with tits and skills.

    Quote Originally Posted by DRock120  [View Original Post]
    Fuhhhhhck. I know Mari (Japanese) comes back some time in April. I think she went by another name when she came for the second time. But may return by then. My dick has been sad but my wallet is a bit happier. I'll definitely return it if I see some of my ATFs. In any case, keep up the good work, my guys. If there's one that is too good to miss, post about it. But also post about the ugly hags, helps the entire company.
    Is this the same jgirl Mari as 2024/2025? If so:

    Mari - Late 20s, cute, maybe 5'3", B cup, lighter skin, some ass, hair to the middle of her back. Wore a see through gown over outfit. No shower preview but I don't ask. Affectionate and loves to kiss, more than I ask for. It was not DFK or LFK but in-between, lots of tongue play and kissing, good. Kisses me all over and licks my balls. Good bbbj, great attitude. Fully shaved when I saw her, and "at rest" you cannot see clit but that can be solved. Enjoys DATY.

    Some people said she looked like Ai Uehara, there is some general similarity. I think she looks more like Mihina Nagai or Natsumi Yurika.

  6. #6169

    Thank for TOFTT

    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph1955  [View Original Post]
    Very nice person, pretty, but below average in skills and energy / enthusiasm, more restrictions than typical regarding likes / dislikes. Better options available.
    Thanks for TOFTT.

    Appreciate it.

    I guess I'll stick to my appt with Dani and maybe visit Q spa in Shoreline.

  7. #6168

    Rene K. OK but Pass

    Quote Originally Posted by SweetDog  [View Original Post]
    Dani is good (395470). Been two years since I saw her. Cute GND, petite, tight box, good service. Relentless with the BBJ.

    Don't know Rene K.
    Very nice person, pretty, but below average in skills and energy / enthusiasm, more restrictions than typical regarding likes / dislikes. Better options available.

  8. #6167

    Awesome. Thank You

    Quote Originally Posted by SweetDog  [View Original Post]
    Dani is good (395470). Been two years since I saw her. Cute GND, petite, tight box, good service. Relentless with the BBJ.

    Don't know Rene K.
    This is helpful.

    Planning to go see Dani based on her reviews and hopefully Rene too this Fri- Sun.

    Will post a report on my experience.

  9. #6166
    Quote Originally Posted by Prancer1  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Dani or Rene K before.

    Did a thread search but found nothing.

    I am sure both have visited us in the past.

    Planning to visit them can't resist anymore.
    Dani is good (395470). Been two years since I saw her. Cute GND, petite, tight box, good service. Relentless with the BBJ.

    Don't know Rene K.

  10. #6165

    Touring

    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleMist  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if she's going to come back? She's my ATF and I know she was here right before AsianPink got busted so didn't get to see her.

    Her TER page seems down too. She used to be with KAngels before so hopefully she'll come back. Appreciate any updates.
    I saw Allie DD in February when she was in Cali, but I don't know when she'll be in Seattle again.

    TER: 409320.

  11. #6164

    Dani and Rene K

    Has anyone seen Dani or Rene K before.

    Did a thread search but found nothing.

    I am sure both have visited us in the past.

    Planning to visit them can't resist anymore.

  12. #6163

    AllieDD

    Anyone know if she's going to come back? She's my ATF and I know she was here right before AsianPink got busted so didn't get to see her.

    Her TER page seems down too. She used to be with KAngels before so hopefully she'll come back. Appreciate any updates.

  13. #6162
    Senior Member


    Posts: 216

    Mari Video Option?

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingGolfball  [View Original Post]
    Yes it was Mari at one point. Also got a text saying she will be back. So stoked. AMP is great but she is just too special.
    I remember she had video option on her profile. I can't remember if it was 100 or 200. Do you happen to know if this is with a mask? I thought so because many of her profile pics are wearing a mask. If you keep in touch with her, could you ask?

  14. #6161
    Quote Originally Posted by DS080  [View Original Post]
    Mari is going to be at Kangels in April? Did she go by Ray last time she was here?
    Yes it was Mari at one point. Also got a text saying she will be back. So stoked. AMP is great but she is just too special.

  15. #6160

    Rozy K

    Good service, but definitely not the girl in the pictures. She was pretty, somewhat young (pre-MILF), but not the one to visit if you are looking for petite and athletic. Not bad by any means, but the square-ish body type with a soft tummy.

    Overall, a good session with Rozy. She was enthusiastic, friendly, and had no issues communicating in English.

    My baseline is a 7, with extra or subtracted points. She was middle of the road for the Kangels I've seen.

    F: 8, B: 7, S: 8.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape