Thread: Mature (40+) Asian Providers in Honolulu
+
Add Report
Results 211 to 225 of 4619
-
03-19-26 20:02 #4409Senior Member

Posts: 381Macy at BB Amazing on South King Street above Spice Up Indian restaurant
The wording in the original post is a bit confusing.
Originally Posted by Enona1
[View Original Post]
Based on my recent massage with Macy:
Older, Thai mix, big boobs.
Good effort with the massage.
Puts on condom, CBJ.
Hops on your dick, CFS.
Switch position, OK to take off condom? Yes, BBFSCIP.
A clock watcher. Did not mention money. I gave her what I felt was appropriate.
Hope this clears up any confusion about Macy taking it raw.
-
03-19-26 13:12 #4408Senior Member

Posts: 1432Haven't seen Tomiko in a few years. Small, petite with a body that's proportionate. Older, very personable and talkative but not too much. Good massage, CBJ and cfs.
Originally Posted by GuapoMarx
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-26 11:06 #4407Senior Member

Posts: 345Energizer bunny
I always wanted to see her, so I finally went. Was extremely disappointed. Just avoid.
Originally Posted by HardAina
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-26 00:48 #4406Senior Member

Posts: 204Wait Your Turn
Hey don't be snaking me. Hahaha. Nah if you get there first please report.
Originally Posted by Enona1
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-26 00:19 #4405Senior Member

Posts: 450I have had lots of fun with Lisa ever the years, but starting a could years ago, something changed. I'll could no longer get mor than the head of my dick in her. I am a bit bigger than average, but it wasn't very satisfying. If you're packing, go elsewhere! She's a cool lady otherwise!
Originally Posted by HardAina
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-26 00:19 #4404Senior Member

Posts: 1432If Lisa gives a good massage I'll check her out. Anyone know her contact info? Mahalo in advance!
Originally Posted by Freakazoid
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-26 23:54 #4403Senior Member

Posts: 1143Religious reasons? Slow business
First I have always wanted to meet Tomiko. Someone once sent me the link to her Facebook or a news story about her. But I've misplaced it. DM if you have a way for me to see her pic. I texted her but never got a reply. Not sure what religion forbids going bare. I did used to see one lady who only did anal because she was engaged to a Moroccan guy and she was not allowed to have intercourse, not even with him. I think she was just weird. She even gave me a blow job for being a job reference so she could get a job at 7-11. My gut feel was she just wanted to give a man a BJ. She never accepted more than $40 from me and refused if I offered more. She was so annoying, talked way too much, super toothy on me, and once called me out at church. She showed up dressed like a cheap hooker, sees me and yells Hey Lefty! Then comes over and hugs me. Right in front of everyone. Then tells the women I'm a client of her massage business.
Originally Posted by Enona1
[View Original Post]
My phone has been blowing up for over a week from women who say business is slow, please come over. I think because of the rainy weather. Same old story. No customers all day, I'm all alone in the shop.
-
03-18-26 23:43 #4402Senior Member

Posts: 306She is BBFS plus MSOG. And does CIM.
Originally Posted by Freakazoid
[View Original Post]
Find Sakura in Rubmaps for contact and location.
Lisa is a GILF with lots of cake on her face. She's like an Asian Madonna.
I don't know the current price now.
-
03-18-26 23:18 #4401Senior Member

Posts: 204Lisa the Energizer Bunny
I have read a bunch of reports on her. Can anyone tell me the damages and how to contact her? I love a beautiful Asian MILF / gilf. Seems like she also gives a good massage which I love. Any other details anyone can share I would love to know. Is she MSOG?
Thanks.
Freak.
-
03-17-26 17:46 #4400Senior Member

Posts: 1432Used to be CBJ, BBFSCIP. Not anymore I guess. CBJ for some religious reason. Maybe if she had rubbers would be different. She said its been slow for her and Tomiko, her neighbor. Tomiko was also CBJ, cfs. They're both getting older so I would think they'd step up their service. I wish either Paula moved here permanently or Lemon learned to do a better massage.
Originally Posted by PointDexterJr
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-26 16:42 #4399Senior Member

Posts: 345Macy. Confused!
So, no BBBJ, but also no condoms? No BBFS?
Originally Posted by Enona1
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-26 13:07 #4398Senior Member

Posts: 1432Macy at BB's
Went to see Macy after an extended break. Was seeing a bunch of others. Looking for that unicorn! Massage was good, which is what I was craving. Service after was okay. No BBBJ, no condoms. So no BBFS like before. She's nice enough but not close to Paula level service. The search goes on! Can't wait for Paula's return!
-
03-15-26 16:02 #4397Senior Member

Posts: 123Jasime
Even though the picture is not her, does anybody have any info on Jasmine?
Originally Posted by Shima44
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-26 20:23 #4396Senior Member

Posts: 1444Jasmine AI
Thank you Redneck for sharing.
Originally Posted by Redneck1
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-26 19:36 #4395Senior Member

Posts: 5119Regarding the image currently used in the advertisement, Google AI says:
Originally Posted by WomenLover2
[View Original Post]
This image shows the acclaimed Chinese actress Yin Tao.
She is widely recognized for her roles in numerous television dramas and films, showcasing a diverse range of acting skills.
Her career has garnered prestigious awards within the Chinese entertainment industry for her performances.
Yin Tao is particularly celebrated for her ability to embody complex characters, making her a prominent figure in contemporary Chinese media.










Reply With Quote





