Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 976 to 990 of 14554
-
03-26-26 11:19 #13579Senior Member

Posts: 666Yo Dogg about Cutoff
Any idea what this guy was trying to say?
Originally Posted by BiggDogg70
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-26 09:57 #13578Regular Member

Posts: 16New to area
Good morning fam. Just made a move to golden gates estates. Any girls you recommend in my area? A drive to Fort Myers is not something I want to do LOL. Trying to get a regular, also any in Immokaleee as I go to the casino a lot.
-
03-26-26 01:09 #13577Senior Member

Posts: 215Ads
Where are your ads posted up? Would love to take a peep.
Originally Posted by Scarlett181
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-26 14:06 #13576Senior Member

Posts: 868Legit
Saw her 2-3 years ago.
Originally Posted by TwoHeaded
[View Original Post]
Cute and awesome body. That's ALL.
No connection, no convo no good vibes with me.
Complains my dick hurts her pussy, completely mechanical and frankly totally absent. But sh's legit. Oh and all covered.
-
03-25-26 12:32 #13575Banned Member

Posts: 39It truly was a night to remember! I love squirting & cumming nonstop. Nobody is prepared for it. Until they experience it & then they see how long & much it is!
Originally Posted by Lveblk
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-26 11:40 #13574Senior Member

Posts: 79Scarlet
So I had the pleasure of having Scarlet over last night. She is an awesome woman great personality sense of humor easy to get along with. Hung out had a little smoke. Got to know each other and retired to the bedroom. The rest is a blur. I'll keep it short, but she was giving me an amazing BJ bringing me to the brink and I had her stop, and at first I thought that was a mistake cause sometimes it's hard to get to that point again. But it ended up being the best thing that could've happened, I lost track of time and I'm not sure how long we fucked or how many times she had an orgasm, but all I will say is it was fucking amazing. I mean you can literally get her to cum.
On demand I was having so much fun just watching her and feeling her cum over and over like I said fucking amazing. I slept like a baby last night.
-
03-25-26 10:17 #13573Senior Member

Posts: 186Stella Starr
Anyone seen Stella Starr?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bonit...-/193666804625
-
03-24-26 21:59 #13572Regular Member

Posts: 30Any Experience with '5 Star Mamii'?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...i/262974019285
Any insight into this one? Her pix are cute, her menu vast, and consequently my suspicion is high.
The car date is a clue (not that there's anything wrong with it).
-
03-24-26 12:33 #13571Senior Member

Posts: 868Sorry for that not sure what happened, the last link should work.
Originally Posted by PorkSword
[View Original Post]
The one I saw recently is the one with the orange lingerie, dark skin. The blond one is a good fuck but not a looker.
Make sure you ask for a pic before the meetup, as I said, there are 3 of them sharing the same cell and the house.
-
03-24-26 12:21 #13570Senior Member

Posts: 461I swear!
I swear 80% of the peeps on this site have no idea as to its purpose??
Originally Posted by BiggDogg70
[View Original Post]
You see it on a constant basis, I don't get it.
-
03-24-26 12:16 #13569Senior Member

Posts: 740I am confused as well.
Why even respond if you're not willing to provide information?
Originally Posted by SwampThang7
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-26 11:50 #13568Senior Member

Posts: 666Interesting statement
I'm having trouble understanding this. Would you mind clarifying?
Originally Posted by CutOff
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-26 10:40 #13567Senior Member

Posts: 173No.
Sorry mate. Mum's the word until I start getting my info verified around here.
Originally Posted by BigFlipST
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-26 09:41 #13566Senior Member

Posts: 169Cleaning Services with extras
Does anyone know of a lady who does cleaning with possible extras? I am moving and am going to hire someone to help with do the final clean. It would be great if I could get extras too! It would be in Cape Coral. public reply or PM is good.
-
03-24-26 06:16 #13565Senior Member

Posts: 94I've recently seen her. Nice lady in a clean camper in a clean park. Going against board wisdom, I'm going to say she does not use drugs. Headache relief was all I was interested in and will say she's no GOAT, but got the job done although somewhat mechanical. Service might get better as one gets to know her better, and I'd probably repeat. I think she's a snow bird, so leaving soon.
Originally Posted by ReallyNone
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





