Escort Review: Body Rub / Massage Therapist-Pinellas County
+
Submit Review
Results 136 to 150 of 1377
-
03-25-26 11:10 #1242Senior Member

Posts: 52Aria.
Ok, at least I am not the only one.
She ghosted me before a set appointment, then texted the next day asking if I wanted to see her. Without an explanation or apology.
I declined.
-
03-24-26 17:12 #1241Regular Member

Posts: 24Recourse in order?
This forum exists for many good reasons. One of those is holding accountability where it merits. We all know of the "LC" that sides only with providers. And even though you can't comment on Tryst, there is an avenue that I, for one, just exercised.
Originally Posted by Camerons52
[View Original Post]
Hit the "Report Profile", select "Make a complaint" at the bottom then there is a specific report type in the drop down "Person who attended booking was not who I believed I booked". Submit your narrative and you'll immediately receive and be emailed a report I'd#. If you have, in my case, a screenshot or other item to provide, you can email it.
I appreciate Cameron reaching out to me and encourage him to do same.
-
03-24-26 12:32 #1240Regular Member

Posts: 11Aria S&B
The same thing that happened to FanOfIndy happened to me. I'd seen Aria before so when a woman twice her height answered the door, I was totally thrown off.
The thing is, when I saw her, her Tryst ad did not say she was in Miami.
Originally Posted by NewFl
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-26 11:54 #1239Regular Member

Posts: 24It wasn't this week.
While that may be true, this occurred on March 17.
Originally Posted by NewFl
[View Original Post]
I also need to say, however, between my Feb and March visits, St. Pete has the best talent! Ava, Precious, Emma. Holy cow!
-
03-23-26 21:52 #1238Regular Member

Posts: 7Aria is in Miami per her Tryst ad
If you would have just read her Tryst ad, she is in Miami Mar 20-25!
Originally Posted by FanOfIndy
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-26 20:03 #1237Senior Member

Posts: 169Aria -
This sounds like even a newer element on this whole bait and switch issue as the location based on descriptors (elevator, key code, "Addison") seems to be wholly different. Thanks for sharing! Last I heard re: Aria is she moved to Miami area so this B&S makes sense.
Originally Posted by FanOfIndy
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-26 17:23 #1236Regular Member

Posts: 24Aria. Her bait and switch game is on
Title didn't post for some reason. Aria. Her bait and switch game is on.
Originally Posted by FanOfIndy
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-26 19:54 #1235Regular Member

Posts: 24Comms were good. That's when "good" ended. Got to the bldg, entered the door code and went in. The inside of the bldg. Was in fairly rough shape. Went up the elevator and to the door. When it opened, a girl in red hair (not a redhead) peeked her head around. Surprise!
So I stood for a moment to check the room number on my phone and WHALLA. I'm not blind just yet She tells me that Aria couldn't make it and to come in and talk so I entered. The inside of this place was pretty unkept. She was about 5'8" wearing a red two-piece thing. She didn't look that bad, honestly. So she gave me a few options and I decided to bolt.
I've read here about the other Clearwater MT's sharing a location. Considering Aria's Tryst ad, the impression it gives you and assumptions you can make, I'm NOT BUYING that this is a shared space. I believe this is her bestie she relegates her unwanted clients to. So this begs the question. Does the real Aria really exist?
So like her ad states, she's looking for a "mutual respect of each others time". HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
In hindsight, if I was thinking on my feet, I should have said let's start over, from scratch and negotiate our own thing, just the two of us. That would have been telling.
So Here's your heads up. If you are given an address where the street name rhymes with "Addison", now you know to abort mission.
https://tryst.link/massage/arialove828
-
03-03-26 18:55 #1234Senior Member

Posts: 66Confirm a time with me then was a no-show, texted me like three hours later saying sorry:
Originally Posted by Pieguy2
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-26 01:21 #1233Senior Member

Posts: 179Hilarious
You're absolutely right. I saw her a month or so ago and she looks nothing like the "new" pictures.
Originally Posted by JadeTiger76
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-26 09:17 #1232Senior Member

Posts: 169Alani - "New" Pics
I know most these ladies rarely (if ever) post recent or accurate pics but this is just pure comedy. These must have been taken at last 20 years ago and also the secret to reverse again has been found to go from 50's to 40's. I actually have seen her a few times and had no issue with how she looked and the appointments were very enjoyable but this is not even close to a current depiction.
https://tryst.link/massage/alanistar1980
-
02-23-26 22:00 #1231Senior Member

Posts: 82Bad number
When you send a message, you get an auto reply that the number is no longer in use. I thought maybe she didn't want to reply to an app number, but I used my real number and same result. Tryst lets you know when they last edited or edited the post, and hers hasn't been updated.
Originally Posted by TreatEmNice
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-26 21:56 #1230Senior Member

Posts: 82Asking about Anora
This was my review last year.
Originally Posted by Pieguy2
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-26 10:18 #1229Senior Member

Posts: 181Errin Bliss
Based on her Tryst photos Errin looks like a spinner. She is 5 feet tall, in her 20's and does body rubs and Nuru. She has been advertising on Tryst daily.
Has anyone seen her?
-
01-12-26 00:17 #1228Senior Member

Posts: 396Yes, I have sen two if the providers, Delilah and Alani. One said she was the "sister" of the other -- whatever.
Originally Posted by JadeTiger76
[View Original Post]
I definitely have a preference based on my experiences, and would not stand for the bait & switch. If they tried that, I'd say politely, thanks, but no thanks and walk out, with cash in hand.











Reply With Quote




