Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Body Rub / Massage Therapist-Pinellas County

+ Add Report
Page 11 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 61 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 1378
This blog is moderated by Ho Consultant
  1. #1228
    Quote Originally Posted by JadeTiger76  [View Original Post]
    Wrote this in response to a thread on "Doreen" in the Tampa forum (post #1084) but wanted to x-post here since the providers are actually in Clearwater.

    I've run into this issue as well with her. There are a few providers that share the same location in Clearwater -- Mature Goddess / Chrissy, Delilah, Alana, Annie and Doreen -- from at least what I've experienced although there may be others in the same location. I know it's not uncommon for providers to share a location but my challenge is around the bait / switch given each offers different services.

    I've met with all of them before and have nothing against any of them as I have enjoyed their individual services. However, it's frustrating when you reach out to one of them and set up a time but then another one who does not provide those same services is the one at the door. Especially since they never provide that change of person in the messaging.

    Curious if others have experienced the same thing with this group?
    Yes, I have sen two if the providers, Delilah and Alani. One said she was the "sister" of the other -- whatever.

    I definitely have a preference based on my experiences, and would not stand for the bait & switch. If they tried that, I'd say politely, thanks, but no thanks and walk out, with cash in hand.

  2. #1227

    Something I've noticed

    Quote Originally Posted by ImASlut069  [View Original Post]
    Yes, experienced the same thing 2 days ago. Had an appt set and when I get there, a different one meets me at the door, puts me in a room and says the one I scheduled with will be in shortly. About 2 minutes later, I get a text from the one I scheduled with that says "I'm sorry, I had a family emergency and had to leave, XX will take good care of you". No thanks, I came to see the other one.
    Something I've noticed recently is that these "family emergencies" seem to be uncommonly common in the SW world, and always seem to coincide with my appointment time.

  3. #1226
    Quote Originally Posted by JadeTiger76  [View Original Post]
    Wrote this in response to a thread on "Doreen" in the Tampa forum (post #1084) but wanted to x-post here since the providers are actually in Clearwater.

    I've run into this issue as well with her. There are a few providers that share the same location in Clearwater -- Mature Goddess / Chrissy, Delilah, Alana, Annie and Doreen -- from at least what I've experienced although there may be others in the same location. I know it's not uncommon for providers to share a location but my challenge is around the bait / switch given each offers different services.

    I've met with all of them before and have nothing against any of them as I have enjoyed their individual services. However, it's frustrating when you reach out to one of them and set up a time but then another one who does not provide those same services is the one at the door. Especially since they never provide that change of person in the messaging.

    Curious if others have experienced the same thing with this group?
    Yes, experienced the same thing 2 days ago. Had an appt set and when I get there, a different one meets me at the door, puts me in a room and says the one I scheduled with will be in shortly. About 2 minutes later, I get a text from the one I scheduled with that says "I'm sorry, I had a family emergency and had to leave, XX will take good care of you". No thanks, I came to see the other one.

  4. #1225
    Senior Member


    Posts: 182

    Yep, same thing happened to me

    Quote Originally Posted by JadeTiger76  [View Original Post]
    Wrote this in response to a thread on "Doreen" in the Tampa forum (post #1084) but wanted to x-post here since the providers are actually in Clearwater.

    I've run into this issue as well with her. There are a few providers that share the same location in Clearwater -- Mature Goddess / Chrissy, Delilah, Alana, Annie and Doreen -- from at least what I've experienced although there may be others in the same location. I know it's not uncommon for providers to share a location but my challenge is around the bait / switch given each offers different services.

    I've met with all of them before and have nothing against any of them as I have enjoyed their individual services. However, it's frustrating when you reach out to one of them and set up a time but then another one who does not provide those same services is the one at the door. Especially since they never provide that change of person in the messaging.
    Same. And now your post clarifies what happened to me. Scheduled with Chrissy, and it was definitely Delilah. Private condo, upstairs. Very annoying they can't be upfront about it. Will never go back.

  5. #1224

    Clearwater Providers Sharing the Same Location

    Wrote this in response to a thread on "Doreen" in the Tampa forum (post #1084) but wanted to x-post here since the providers are actually in Clearwater.

    I've run into this issue as well with her. There are a few providers that share the same location in Clearwater -- Mature Goddess / Chrissy, Delilah, Alana, Annie and Doreen -- from at least what I've experienced although there may be others in the same location. I know it's not uncommon for providers to share a location but my challenge is around the bait / switch given each offers different services.

    I've met with all of them before and have nothing against any of them as I have enjoyed their individual services. However, it's frustrating when you reach out to one of them and set up a time but then another one who does not provide those same services is the one at the door. Especially since they never provide that change of person in the messaging.

    Curious if others have experienced the same thing with this group?

  6. #1223
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovefun101  [View Original Post]
    .

    Her ad has a lot of different options

    Which one did you do to secure that BBBJ?
    I decided to check her out after this review and for me at least the Aromatherapy option does not include BBBJ or even her matching my attire. Allowed plenty of outside the clothes roaming and a L1 finish. I did ask to try and see if I could get a more cost effect upgrade during the aromatherapy session and was told the other higher priced options were the ones that included the upgraded services. Could be a case of YMMV but no luck for me with Aromatherapy.

  7. #1222

    Tracy- seeking clarity

    Quote Originally Posted by MrD3216  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/massage/ladytrac4004

    Saw Tracy last weekend in St. Pete. She has limited hours, so scheduling in advance is best. She has multiple different sessions, and I did the 60 minute both undraped. She has an incredible body. Started on my stomach, started rubbing herself all over me. Then she moved down and started rubbing me, and next thing I knew she was giving me a BBBJ while I was on my stomach. When I flipped over, she gave me a smile, and continued with the BBBJ. I do not believe FS is an option. Definitely an incredible 60 minutes and I will repeat.
    Sounds like you had a great time.

    Her ad has a lot of different options:

    Aromatherapy.

    Nuru.

    Nuru combo.

    Which one did you do to secure that BBBJ?

  8. #1221

    Precious hype is real

    Not much that hasn't been said about her already. Gave her a try and didn't regret it for a moment. Definitely mention about seeing her on Tryst and that sped up some of the early convos. A lot of reviews on her and for good reason.

  9. #1220

    Precious

    I can't really add much that hasn't been said. I'll just recap my dream. She's lovely, smells wonderful, beautiful face. She's very accommodating, allowed a quick shower beforehand. Laid face down and began massage, you can tell she really is licensed in massage it's that good. And very sensual. After a few minutes I asked if she could make me pop right then and there, so that I could enjoy the massage more instead of trying to hold it in, and then pop again at the end. She happily obliged. All that being said I didn't expect to actually pop again. Even though I'm a young guy, usually takes a while to get going again. But her techniques are excellent and right at the end of the Dream she got me at attention again and she was up on the table with me, moaning and stroking, and it was as if she was stoked to make me pop again. It was truly a dream I'll never forget. I'm from up north. If I was in the south more frequently I'd go broke very very quickly.

  10. #1219

    Precious / Nicole. Tryst and MFinder.

    Holy shit man. Here is my review about Precious / Nicole.

    You can find her on Tryst and MFinder. Links are already posted on previous reviews.

    So, I did my due diligence and read every comment / review more than once just to make sure I was stepping on safe ground. I wanted to make sure my Christmas present was superb and it did not disappoint.

    I connected through Tryst and set an appointment through her booking platform. The date I wanted was not available so I picked a closed one and connected by text with her assistant Lilly who arranged a more suitable and different date on a weekend.

    Before I go about it, I can say I only had a few experiences like this before. One with a girl from Thailand who was living in Argentina / Buenos Aires and offered massages at her apartment that turned out to be a whole GFE. But this time it was a little different and with a white girl. My weakness for blonde beauties are evident so there is no point in keeping pushing with asians or black hair girls. This post is not about appearing as a white knight but more about a moment of clarity of what is to be sought regarding preferences on this hobby so I can stop wasting money on mediocre talent. This was the experience at some point I was looking for all along. I arrived at her convenient place, she is a natural beauty, petite, around 5. 5 tall. Nice curby bubbly butt and amazing small waist. Nice c cups and she smelled very good, a few tattoos here and there, nothing too excessive. I liked everything I saw.

    After exchanging formalities she told me to lay face down. Covered with a dark gray blanket, warm table, I told her I was ready. She entered and the music, the environment, the calm, her voice, was all a true spiritual experience more intimate. Needless to say her hands were warm and her movements soft and slightly sensual. She spoke a little about how she ended up doing this job and I started to understand that the key for her to open up is to not hold expectations and to be very clear how I find her. I told her that I found her on MFinder and then a forum member told me about her Tryst ad. That was a key factor because she told me since I mentioned Tryst, then she can open herself to discuss extras with me but not before until we see how my body responds to the session. I knew with that statement that we were going medieval here. While facing down she played with the boys and crotch in a very subtle way. Then on the flip something new for me happened. I closed my eyes and relaxed. At some point her hands and mouth were so magical that I could not find much difference except for that warm sensation in the head of junior that felt like melting chocolate on the mouth. Gosh the girl es fucking good on that point. Then when she gained some rhythm I found myself slightly opening my eyes and I found her on top of me stroking jr while looking at my face and enjoying my expressions. That was truly something since she told me she enjoys causing pleasure to a man. At some point her legs were opened and her kitty was sitting on my calf. That felt really nice and feeling how she rubbed her kitty against my leg gave me the clue to raise myself and start kissing her neck, chicks, ears, chin, near her mouth, forehead, some sort of foreplay while with one hand touching her buttocks and with another hand touching her soft shaved and puffy kitty. Her underwear was sexy and she mentioned the price for FS. I knew it already so I was prepared but seeing her all worked out, getting moist it was time to consume the business for what I was there. She put the cover, did a little BJ to prepare the hat and moved to stand up doggy with one leg on the table. A little uncomfortable so we moved to the couch in proper doggy style and that view is impressive. Only a real UTR can compare to that. After a while it got sloppy and we moved into a mish with her legs near my shoulders, upper arms. That was a sight with her face looking how jr was going in and out, her moaning and all mixed up. I could not hold it and nutted in the bag.

    So far a great experience. She is very type of UTR for it, so definitely a must see. I highly recommend her but it is all about connection, about your personality if this match with her, if the vibes are the right one.

    Best.

  11. #1218

    Precious / Nicole

    Quote Originally Posted by DibuScaloneta  [View Original Post]
    I booked for next week has anyone seen her lately, just seen a Couple reviews on the other forum.
    Saw her two weeks ago. Reviews are accurate. Clean studio in a safe area. I don't mind paying for quality and I just don't need seedy hotels, track marked arms and guys popping out of bathrooms at inopportune times. As LimeRick14 said, you get what you pay for with Precious. Have fun!

  12. #1217

    Many reviews on her

    Quote Originally Posted by DibuScaloneta  [View Original Post]
    I booked for next week has anyone seen her lately, just seen a Couple reviews on the other forum.
    She has quite a few reviews on here over the past year, primarily under the name Nicole. Reviews are consistently excellent, though she is pricey, which can be expected from a good performer who isn't a druggy.

  13. #1216

    Precious

    I booked for next week has anyone seen her lately, just seen a Couple reviews on the other forum.

  14. #1215
    Ad says No FS. So that statement is invalid But it is valid. So Crazy girls have the best "work by o additive"? Do I put that in my gas tank after the massage? if your interested look at my past posts on her and that roller coaster ride. Bat Shit Crazy!

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnieCox  [View Original Post]
    They say the crazy girls have the best sex. Its only an hour, how bad can it get??

  15. #1214

    More Red Flags than a Parade in China

    Quote Originally Posted by QuartzB  [View Original Post]
    There are some reviews of Elizabeth in the Tampa / LMT around mid-November 2024. Most of those posts mention her combative nature that is mentioned in these current posts. One reviewer described her as a "whackadoodle. " Reading between the lines, though, it seems that if one were to follow her restrictive rules as stated in her Tryst ad and not piss her off, you'll have a good (and expensive) time.

    Her "WORK BY O ADDITIVE" is confusing because she describes it as a "HAPPY ENDING ADDITIVE TO MASSAGES ONLY. " But her description under "60 MINUTE FBSM MASSAGE" says that it includes a HJ. "Happy Ending" to me means a HJ but that's already included in the 60 minute FBSM Massage. Why would she charge extra for a Work by O Happy Ending when a HJ is already included in the FBSM? My guess is that the "O Additive" is oral aka BJ (probably covered but who knows). So if you want a massage with a BJ it'll cost 200 + 235. I wish we could ask her to clarify without worrying about her turning into a banshee and tearing our heads off.

    If there is a line to see her, I'm taking myself out of it. I get enough crap at home and don't need anymore from ol' Lizzy. And pay for it to boot.
    Let me share some wisdom with ya'll. If you need to copy and paste their intro into ChatGPT for a summary and their menu is longer than Cheesecake Factory's, just move on to another one. I've never made the call to her for those reasons and you guys are confirming that my spidy sensor is still working like new.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape