Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 53 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 3 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 103 153 553 1053 ... LastLast
Results 781 to 795 of 18417
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17637
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainY  [View Original Post]
    For what it's worth, as a result of a little scientific experiment, I learned that you should never go to Pal Ace during lunch time. Unless you love your massages provided in 5 minute increments, while your provider stops to answer the constantly chiming door. Seems like a good place, but at a bad time.
    Sounds about right.

    More or less, lunchtime is often a bad time. I have been successful but it was on times or places that are less important. Now I am surprised PS is picking up steam that fast but it did have a good review from someone so that may factor into it. You may also wish to try one of the appointment only ones since that may deter people.

    I'd say 12 PM to 5 PM are probably avoid times in general. Let me take an example from a place that is less favored. Q using what I mentioned earlier. Just listing the time it shows is the busiest.

    Mon: 1 PM.

    Tue: 6 PM.

    Wed: 5 PM.

    Thu: 12 PM.

    Fri: 11 PM (it's today so google isn't showing it, but the graph makes it obvious).

    Sat: 10 PM.

    Sun: 11 PM.

    And again these aren't hard rules, just general trends that google confirmed. A newer place like PS won't have that information and even if it did, it will be flawed with how close to other businesses it is. It works best with the standalone locations.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2026-03-27 134351.png‎  

  2. #17636
    Quote Originally Posted by Stim69  [View Original Post]
    All a personal preference really and a monger's schedule. Please let us know if you find a timing/pattern that works. haha
    For what it's worth, as a result of a little scientific experiment, I learned that you should never go to Pal Ace during lunch time. Unless you love your massages provided in 5 minute increments, while your provider stops to answer the constantly chiming door. Seems like a good place, but at a bad time.

  3. #17635
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainY  [View Original Post]
    Ok, with CCG being MIA, I may need to visit some new friends soon.

    I have a general question for you knowledgeable folk: When is the best and worst times to visit a Spa? I generally tend to avoid Friday afternoons (guys may be bored, the week is over, facing a long weekend). I think to think many customers are busy with other commitments on Saturdays and Sundays, but is that true?

    I know we've got some smart folks in here--any advice on days of the week / times that are better than others?
    I agree with Ayasaki. That's a good question and a hard one to answer. There are a few new places so the spread is better now from a location standpoint so there might not be as many Spa traffic jams. For me I don't like being in traffic so I am not going to try to go during RUSH HOUR as some folks might get off work and rush to go.

    All a personal preference really and a monger's schedule. Please let us know if you find a timing/pattern that works. haha

  4. #17634
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainY  [View Original Post]
    Ok, with CCG being MIA, I may need to visit some new friends soon.

    I have a general question for you knowledgeable folk: When is the best and worst times to visit a Spa? I generally tend to avoid Friday afternoons (guys may be bored, the week is over, facing a long weekend). I think to think many customers are busy with other commitments on Saturdays and Sundays, but is that true?

    I know we've got some smart folks in here--any advice on days of the week / times that are better than others?
    I truly don't know. Sometimes when I think I got an idea, then I show up and there's other folks. But it is also factoring in the popularity of a location, like how T Spa has become the new main fad, that means it was easy for me to slip in with "S" for Apple with a 30 minute heads up, no rush, late at night. I myself rarely visit on weekends, but sometimes I have heard people complain of other locations being busy on weekend, so it really all depends.

    One final note, if a location is popular enough and has a google listing, you can kinda try guessing it out because it has a popular times section.

  5. #17633

    General Spa Question

    Ok, with CCG being MIA, I may need to visit some new friends soon.

    I have a general question for you knowledgeable folk: When is the best and worst times to visit a Spa? I generally tend to avoid Friday afternoons (guys may be bored, the week is over, facing a long weekend). I think to think many customers are busy with other commitments on Saturdays and Sundays, but is that true?

    I know we've got some smart folks in here--any advice on days of the week / times that are better than others?

  6. #17632

    Apple

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernMonger  [View Original Post]
    I don't remember Apple being at RS either. The only ones I do remember were my ATF Angela and second behind her, Abby. I sure do miss that place. If Apple is as good as all the reviews I've read, I'll have to pay her a visit.
    Apple is good to go, will not short you on time and aims to please! It was mentioned the massage was a little to strong and I agree, just ask and she will go easier.

  7. #17631

    Downtown?

    Will be staying downtown next week. Any places or providers within walking distance at all or am I relegated to using Uber? Feel free to respond or PM. Thanks!

  8. #17630
    Quote Originally Posted by GA1  [View Original Post]
    Sorry for the confusion I started, gentlemen. I saw Apple at HFS as expected. My brain confuzzled the two "stores."
    Oh ok all good, I don't know all their movements so I was willing to believe it. But in the end, the most important fact is that you confirmed she's back now.

  9. #17629
    Senior Member


    Posts: 64
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernMonger  [View Original Post]
    I don't remember Apple being at RS either. The only ones I do remember were my ATF Angela and second behind her, Abby. I sure do miss that place. If Apple is as good as all the reviews I've read, I'll have to pay her a visit.
    Sorry for the confusion I started, gentlemen. I saw Apple at HFS as expected. My brain confuzzled the two "stores."

  10. #17628
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayasaki  [View Original Post]
    I'm kinda not surprised, no need in wasting brainpower on remembering a girl's fake name when the girl wasn't around when you were there.

    That said the biggest surprise for me in all of this was that Apple was at RS, I never knew she left HFS when it was still open. But assuming she is the same one, since I also was basically Angela only during RS I could have easily skipped knowing when the transition happened.
    I don't remember Apple being at RS either. The only ones I do remember were my ATF Angela and second behind her, Abby. I sure do miss that place. If Apple is as good as all the reviews I've read, I'll have to pay her a visit.

  11. #17627
    Quote Originally Posted by Waazzyy  [View Original Post]
    But most importantly, which one of you mongers took her panties? LOL She left them on the table and I pointed to them and she shared recently two pair have been taken before she put them on.
    When I saw her last week she had lost her panties and her shoes, LOL. She didn't need them for what we did, wink wink, but it was funny. She stepped out for a couple minutes at the end of the visit and came back with both of them.

  12. #17626

    Palace Update

    Quote Originally Posted by Justforusatn  [View Original Post]
    Currently at the location. Super nice on the inside. Very spacious. From what she said longest length of a visit it 30 minutes. It was a little confusing. I'll report back post massage.
    Honestly this was one of the better experiences I've had. Unrushed. An actual good massage. Offer Covered or BBBJ. Very vocal and enthusiastic. Her name was Jenny. Probably in 20's- Early 30's. Slim, Nice chest and just overall attractive. The entrance is a little sketchy, but inside is super nice. 30 minutes was. 50 and standard tip for full. This might be my new place to go. Excited to see the other girls.

  13. #17625
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldjoebna  [View Original Post]
    I went to see Sasha (assume same girl as Sasha) and she said she was here for 1 more month. Great time was had by us both. Pretty much what everyone else has chimes in with about her.
    This is good to know as she mentioned she would be out of here on the 25th. Maybe business is too good to leave. Haha.

  14. #17624

    Where

    Quote Originally Posted by Muffdiver1998  [View Original Post]
    If you like them small Coco is your girl. The more you go. The better it gets.
    In cool springs?

  15. #17623

    Apple still good.

    It's already been revealed that she was at S Spa but I was glad that I got an invite eventually. I'll save you the reading and just say I'm mostly happy as usual, if there's any flaw it's similar to GA1's review, a little too strong on the massage at points but she's another one who honored the full time, like some post bonus massage that she could have just had me hit the road at that point.

    She'll probably hang for a month, but she may go to a store 15 minutes away at some point. Regardless, I'll try to visit her again at some point hopefully before she moves.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape