Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 781 to 795 of 18400
-
03-25-26 11:39 #17620Senior Member

Posts: 391This is good to know as she mentioned she would be out of here on the 25th. Maybe business is too good to leave. Haha.
Originally Posted by Oldjoebna
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-26 11:06 #17619Regular Member

Posts: 24Where
In cool springs?
Originally Posted by Muffdiver1998
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-26 01:29 #17618Senior Member

Posts: 827Apple still good.
It's already been revealed that she was at S Spa but I was glad that I got an invite eventually. I'll save you the reading and just say I'm mostly happy as usual, if there's any flaw it's similar to GA1's review, a little too strong on the massage at points but she's another one who honored the full time, like some post bonus massage that she could have just had me hit the road at that point.
She'll probably hang for a month, but she may go to a store 15 minutes away at some point. Regardless, I'll try to visit her again at some point hopefully before she moves.
-
03-24-26 23:51 #17617Regular Member

Posts: 24Potential good news
I went to see Sasha (assume same girl as Sasha) and she said she was here for 1 more month. Great time was had by us both. Pretty much what everyone else has chimes in with about her.
-
03-24-26 21:06 #17616Regular Member

Posts: 12Palace Spa
Currently at the location. Super nice on the inside. Very spacious. From what she said longest length of a visit it 30 minutes. It was a little confusing. I'll report back post massage.
-
03-24-26 18:13 #17615Regular Member

Posts: 24D Soa
Anyone experienced Kelly or Cici that are at D Soa right now? Was thinking of stopping in tonight.
Joe.
-
03-24-26 16:25 #17614Senior Member

Posts: 98Service queen?
Hey fellas.
Coming in from out of town. Can anybody recommend someone?
Order of desirable traits.
Latina or white or Asian preferably.
Rimjob a big plus.
Facial a big plus.
PM me if you want.
Much obliged.
-
03-24-26 13:45 #17613Senior Member

Posts: 827Despite the abbreviations, things are very simple here.
Originally Posted by SouthrnGuy
[View Original Post]
If you are given the full name of a place, pop it into google maps(add "Nashville" if need be), and it is exactly where it says. I live here and don't know where any of these places are naturally lol. I've only been led astray once and that place is long gone now anyway.
-
03-24-26 09:44 #17612Senior Member

Posts: 127The palace spa
No familiar with this location. I am from out of town for awhile and know of Dickerson rd. Is this where it is located. I am from Richmond va and if you look tarter you will find a number of post there by me.
Originally Posted by Rebccu
[View Original Post]
Thank you.
Peace out.
SG.
-
03-24-26 09:07 #17611Senior Member

Posts: 72Palace Spa
New place, spacious, with a modern design The environment here is very comfortable. Met with Jenny who provided a wonderful spa experience! I felt refreshed after I left. I really like her smile. She is very cute. She has an angelic face and a devilish figure. I will definitely come back again.
-
03-23-26 22:34 #17610Senior Member

Posts: 391Ah yes, she was the best! I messaged her Happy V Day. I don't know if she will be back. Probably not in her best interest. She has all our numbers if she decides to come back. We can wish her well!
Originally Posted by Daddu69
[View Original Post]
I have not been to Ds in a while. What ladies do they have out there? Last time I was there it was rough. This is after Lulu left in early Feb. and I have not been back.
Originally Posted by Daddu69
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-26 22:25 #17609Senior Member

Posts: 361I sure miss Angela. She was such a pleaser to you and herself. She lived to pull her vibrator out and use it on you and use it on her too. Wish there was more like her. Doubt she comes back. She didn't seem like she was when I text her a month or so ago.
Originally Posted by Stim69
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-26 22:19 #17608Senior Member

Posts: 361She she is pretty good at D. Seen her 3-4 times and she gets better each time.
Originally Posted by Stim69
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-26 22:16 #17607Senior Member

Posts: 391SB Spa
Ended up going today as I wanted to check out the new place, see the ladies and give them a little love since I have been going to Sasha Ts so much. The draw was Jojo and she is a cute little spinner and fast talker. She has great energy and the massage was good and I opted for 30 minutes. Upon the flip the tip came up but she was on her cycle, so I ended up with a BBBJ. While that was fine, I was hoping for a FS experience. Anyway, it happens sometimes like this. lol
Overall I will go back as I want a FS session with her, but I might go back to T first and then back to SB. I ended up being there for like 50 min as we were talking and she said she doesn't know when she is leaving so she provided her number so we can chat. I agree with Ayasaki's review she isn't Sasha, but she is still fun, cute and works hard. I did not see the other lady working there.
On my way out the back door.
-
03-23-26 21:51 #17606Regular Member

Posts: 5Serenity Spa
If you like them small Coco is your girl. The more you go. The better it gets.










Reply With Quote



