The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 54 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 4 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 104 154 554 1054 ... LastLast
Results 796 to 810 of 18406
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17611
    Quote Originally Posted by Stim69  [View Original Post]
    Just out of curiosity is there any other ladies there? When I was going to RS I was Angela only, so I kept that up from HFS. I am hoping when Ella comes back in town next month, she will end up at S so we will have two nice ladies. Although, when Ella was here last year, she went from 66, to A Spa, & to D and left last Dec.
    I sure miss Angela. She was such a pleaser to you and herself. She lived to pull her vibrator out and use it on you and use it on her too. Wish there was more like her. Doubt she comes back. She didn't seem like she was when I text her a month or so ago.

  2. #17610
    Quote Originally Posted by Stim69  [View Original Post]
    Thanks! I will go to go D but really S would be good. She would probably like S better anyway. D is kind of nasty inside. We will see.
    She she is pretty good at D. Seen her 3-4 times and she gets better each time.

  3. #17609

    SB Spa

    Ended up going today as I wanted to check out the new place, see the ladies and give them a little love since I have been going to Sasha Ts so much. The draw was Jojo and she is a cute little spinner and fast talker. She has great energy and the massage was good and I opted for 30 minutes. Upon the flip the tip came up but she was on her cycle, so I ended up with a BBBJ. While that was fine, I was hoping for a FS experience. Anyway, it happens sometimes like this. lol

    Overall I will go back as I want a FS session with her, but I might go back to T first and then back to SB. I ended up being there for like 50 min as we were talking and she said she doesn't know when she is leaving so she provided her number so we can chat. I agree with Ayasaki's review she isn't Sasha, but she is still fun, cute and works hard. I did not see the other lady working there.

    On my way out the back door.

  4. #17608

    Serenity Spa

    If you like them small Coco is your girl. The more you go. The better it gets.

  5. #17607
    Quote Originally Posted by HermanPike  [View Original Post]
    Oh wow, nevermind! There actually is an S (tarry) spa! One month away and so much has changed!
    Indeed, welcome back and I hope you enjoyed your trip.

    Quote Originally Posted by Osmosiss  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the advice. I am curious to know what this WC place is?
    I'm sure you'll see it but the PM was answered.

  6. #17606
    Quote Originally Posted by HermanPike  [View Original Post]
    I have been in Thailand for the last month amongst the embarrassment of riches. I never thought I would say this, but I have kind of missed the sport of our ever-changing landscape. I'm feeling a little dumb though, what is "S (tarry)" spa? I missed Apple her last time around, would love to visit her. Thanks all! I intend to be more active here in the future.
    Oh wow, nevermind! There actually is an S (tarry) spa! One month away and so much has changed!

  7. #17605
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayasaki  [View Original Post]
    I'm kinda not surprised, no need in wasting brainpower on remembering a girl's fake name when the girl wasn't around when you were there.

    That said the biggest surprise for me in all of this was that Apple was at RS, I never knew she left HFS when it was still open. But assuming she is the same one, since I also was basically Angela only during RS I could have easily skipped knowing when the transition happened.
    I have been in Thailand for the last month amongst the embarrassment of riches. I never thought I would say this, but I have kind of missed the sport of our ever-changing landscape. I'm feeling a little dumb though, what is "S (tarry)" spa? I missed Apple her last time around, would love to visit her. Thanks all! I intend to be more active here in the future.

  8. #17604
    I took the plunge several weeks ago. I've go a fetish for young sexy AA females. Comms were hit and miss. Met her at her Incall residence. Not a great location and inside the house it looked like either a bomb went off or it was simply a rundown $hithole. Disaster of a mess. She was on the phone on and off during the session and using speech to text function She has a table in the middle of what should be the kitchen. Massage was decent. On the flip, everything transpired quickly. Good hand service, but as soon as I finished, I cleaned up and got out of there.

  9. #17603
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayasaki  [View Original Post]
    As an honest note, unlike a lot of places you may visit, I'd recommend just asking closer to your visit instead of a month out. Even ignoring our random abbreviations. Things change kinda fast. I'm only speaking of AMPs though, not anything else.

    For example, one a month ago, the place you are asking about didn't exist. Two more that exist now didn't back then because they just launched last week. This time last month, another spot that was doing fine (Jasmine Spa) was going to be raided the next day. And an agency that has been consistent for like 2 years, went on "vacation" this last week.

    The only constant is the older L1 only ladies that are licensed, but they stay in existence because I doubt they give service on the first visit. I'd subjectively say the current winner is "T Spa" and that's not an abbreviation, it's the actual name. But will they be here in a month, who knows? But they've gained enough fame at this point to not be hidden so I have no issues pointing them out.
    Thanks for the advice. I am curious to know what this WC place is?

  10. #17602
    Quote Originally Posted by GA1  [View Original Post]
    There was one other lady there who I didn't recognize. Apple seemed to have no clue who 'Lulu' or 'Luna' were when I told her I'd seen them at S Spa in the past. *shrugs*.
    I'm kinda not surprised, no need in wasting brainpower on remembering a girl's fake name when the girl wasn't around when you were there.

    That said the biggest surprise for me in all of this was that Apple was at RS, I never knew she left HFS when it was still open. But assuming she is the same one, since I also was basically Angela only during RS I could have easily skipped knowing when the transition happened.

  11. #17601
    Quote Originally Posted by GA1  [View Original Post]
    There was one other lady there who I didn't recognize. Apple seemed to have no clue who 'Lulu' or 'Luna' were when I told her I'd seen them at S Spa in the past. *shrugs*.
    Thanks! I will go to go D but really S would be good. She would probably like S better anyway. D is kind of nasty inside. We will see.

  12. #17600
    Senior Member


    Posts: 64
    Quote Originally Posted by Stim69  [View Original Post]
    Just out of curiosity is there any other ladies there? When I was going to RS I was Angela only, so I kept that up from HFS. I am hoping when Ella comes back in town next month, she will end up at S so we will have two nice ladies. Although, when Ella was here last year, she went from 66, to A Spa, & to D and left last Dec.
    There was one other lady there who I didn't recognize. Apple seemed to have no clue who 'Lulu' or 'Luna' were when I told her I'd seen them at S Spa in the past. *shrugs*.

  13. #17599

    Franklin

    Quote Originally Posted by Mcj0426  [View Original Post]
    I know it's been stated that there's nothing in the area itself. Was just wondering if there is anything within 15-20 minute drive? I work off the goose creek bypass and have an hour lunch so seems a good time for some fun. Appreciate any info.
    Give Lilith a try. I have not met her, but she's quick to respond via text and hosts in franklin. Let us know how it goes if you meet her. Would be good to know if there's a real option in that area.

    https://rubrankings.com/united-state...lin-29093.html

    The other option is Mia when she's in town. She is well reviewed:

    https://rubrankings.com/united-state...wed-36292.html

  14. #17598

    Franklin

    I know it's been stated that there's nothing in the area itself. Was just wondering if there is anything within 15-20 minute drive? I work off the goose creek bypass and have an hour lunch so seems a good time for some fun. Appreciate any info.

  15. #17597
    Senior Member


    Posts: 64

    Apple at S Spa

    I saw Apple at S (tarry) Spa after her recent return to Nashville. Comms were decent because she gave me her cell phone # prior to her leaving Royal Spa for New York City a few months ago.

    Prelude: I dun goof'd by refusing Apple's offer of homemade Chinese food in the kitchen prior to the session. That decision put her off a bit, I suspect.

    Session: One hour. Massage part was fairly decent. A bit too strong, with a fair simulacrum of a therapeutic massage.

    Action: Quite nice; Apple's got a lovely body and she knows how to move and do her thing. I appreciated how well she followed my preferences for how I like BBBJ. My major disappointment was there was no kissing or cuddling. Maybe this isn't in Apple's wheelhouse. Honestly it had been so long since I saw her last that I plumb forgot.

    Post: Damage was $$. 5 for one hour of full service. She's definitely in businesswoman mode and seems eager to drum up repeat business.

    My task for next time is to communicate more clearly with Apple to see how far she's willing to go with what I like (DFK, rimming, etc.).

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape