Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 54 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 4 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 104 154 554 1054 ... LastLast
Results 796 to 810 of 18419
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17624

    Where

    Quote Originally Posted by Muffdiver1998  [View Original Post]
    If you like them small Coco is your girl. The more you go. The better it gets.
    In cool springs?

  2. #17623

    Apple still good.

    It's already been revealed that she was at S Spa but I was glad that I got an invite eventually. I'll save you the reading and just say I'm mostly happy as usual, if there's any flaw it's similar to GA1's review, a little too strong on the massage at points but she's another one who honored the full time, like some post bonus massage that she could have just had me hit the road at that point.

    She'll probably hang for a month, but she may go to a store 15 minutes away at some point. Regardless, I'll try to visit her again at some point hopefully before she moves.

  3. #17622

    Potential good news

    I went to see Sasha (assume same girl as Sasha) and she said she was here for 1 more month. Great time was had by us both. Pretty much what everyone else has chimes in with about her.

  4. #17621

    Palace Spa

    Currently at the location. Super nice on the inside. Very spacious. From what she said longest length of a visit it 30 minutes. It was a little confusing. I'll report back post massage.

  5. #17620

    D Soa

    Anyone experienced Kelly or Cici that are at D Soa right now? Was thinking of stopping in tonight.

    Joe.

  6. #17619

    Service queen?

    Hey fellas.

    Coming in from out of town. Can anybody recommend someone?

    Order of desirable traits.

    Latina or white or Asian preferably.

    Rimjob a big plus.

    Facial a big plus.

    PM me if you want.

    Much obliged.

  7. #17618
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthrnGuy  [View Original Post]
    No familiar with this location. I am from out of town for awhile and know of Dickerson rd. Is this where it is located. I am from Richmond va and if you look tarter you will find a number of post there by me.

    Thank you.

    Peace out.

    SG.
    Despite the abbreviations, things are very simple here.

    If you are given the full name of a place, pop it into google maps(add "Nashville" if need be), and it is exactly where it says. I live here and don't know where any of these places are naturally lol. I've only been led astray once and that place is long gone now anyway.

  8. #17617

    The palace spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Rebccu  [View Original Post]
    New place, spacious, with a modern design The environment here is very comfortable. Met with Jenny who provided a wonderful spa experience! I felt refreshed after I left. I really like her smile. She is very cute. She has an angelic face and a devilish figure. I will definitely come back again.
    No familiar with this location. I am from out of town for awhile and know of Dickerson rd. Is this where it is located. I am from Richmond va and if you look tarter you will find a number of post there by me.

    Thank you.

    Peace out.

    SG.

  9. #17616

    Palace Spa

    New place, spacious, with a modern design The environment here is very comfortable. Met with Jenny who provided a wonderful spa experience! I felt refreshed after I left. I really like her smile. She is very cute. She has an angelic face and a devilish figure. I will definitely come back again.

  10. #17615
    Quote Originally Posted by Daddu69  [View Original Post]
    I sure miss Angela. She was such a pleaser to you and herself. She lived to pull her vibrator out and use it on you and use it on her too. Wish there was more like her. Doubt she comes back. She didn't seem like she was when I text her a month or so ago.
    Ah yes, she was the best! I messaged her Happy V Day. I don't know if she will be back. Probably not in her best interest. She has all our numbers if she decides to come back. We can wish her well!

    Quote Originally Posted by Daddu69  [View Original Post]
    She she is pretty good at D. Seen her 3-4 times and she gets better each time.
    I have not been to Ds in a while. What ladies do they have out there? Last time I was there it was rough. This is after Lulu left in early Feb. and I have not been back.

  11. #17614
    Quote Originally Posted by Stim69  [View Original Post]
    Just out of curiosity is there any other ladies there? When I was going to RS I was Angela only, so I kept that up from HFS. I am hoping when Ella comes back in town next month, she will end up at S so we will have two nice ladies. Although, when Ella was here last year, she went from 66, to A Spa, & to D and left last Dec.
    I sure miss Angela. She was such a pleaser to you and herself. She lived to pull her vibrator out and use it on you and use it on her too. Wish there was more like her. Doubt she comes back. She didn't seem like she was when I text her a month or so ago.

  12. #17613
    Quote Originally Posted by Stim69  [View Original Post]
    Thanks! I will go to go D but really S would be good. She would probably like S better anyway. D is kind of nasty inside. We will see.
    She she is pretty good at D. Seen her 3-4 times and she gets better each time.

  13. #17612

    SB Spa

    Ended up going today as I wanted to check out the new place, see the ladies and give them a little love since I have been going to Sasha Ts so much. The draw was Jojo and she is a cute little spinner and fast talker. She has great energy and the massage was good and I opted for 30 minutes. Upon the flip the tip came up but she was on her cycle, so I ended up with a BBBJ. While that was fine, I was hoping for a FS experience. Anyway, it happens sometimes like this. lol

    Overall I will go back as I want a FS session with her, but I might go back to T first and then back to SB. I ended up being there for like 50 min as we were talking and she said she doesn't know when she is leaving so she provided her number so we can chat. I agree with Ayasaki's review she isn't Sasha, but she is still fun, cute and works hard. I did not see the other lady working there.

    On my way out the back door.

  14. #17611

    Serenity Spa

    If you like them small Coco is your girl. The more you go. The better it gets.

  15. #17610
    Quote Originally Posted by HermanPike  [View Original Post]
    Oh wow, nevermind! There actually is an S (tarry) spa! One month away and so much has changed!
    Indeed, welcome back and I hope you enjoyed your trip.

    Quote Originally Posted by Osmosiss  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the advice. I am curious to know what this WC place is?
    I'm sure you'll see it but the PM was answered.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape