Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 991 to 1,005 of 14549
-
03-23-26 13:41 #13559Senior Member

Posts: 393Aaliyah
A girl with her looks not being an grand a roosa an HR comes along once in a life time. When she opens that door and you lay eyes on her for the first time? Great God. Makes the $$$ & gets out good on her. The girl didn't even need to post. Ever.
Originally Posted by USmellIt
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-26 12:59 #13558Senior Member

Posts: 215Felicia
Care to give any details on your visit?
Originally Posted by CutOff
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-26 12:18 #13557Senior Member

Posts: 344Your mailbox is full
Please send contact info.
Originally Posted by Scarlett181
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-26 11:20 #13556Senior Member

Posts: 70Corn Hauler the GOAT
Shoutouts to corn as well. Thanks for passing the info on Scarlett. Her performance is amazing!
Originally Posted by USmellIt
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-26 10:42 #13555Senior Member

Posts: 183I've learned never to doubt cornhauler he set me up with both Aaliyah and Scarlett. Scarlett will do anything and if you want the back door it's not very much more. Aaliyah was beautiful and basically I think she's retired now. If you want your fantasies that you've never had contacts Scarlett.
Originally Posted by CornHauler
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-26 10:20 #13554Senior Member

Posts: 393Naples girl
https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...-/350187026120
I personally know her. I'm actually good friends with her Grandmother. I been fucking her for years she just now started posting. Smoking body. Young. Great BBBJ. Now. She just started doing this. Before I was pretty much only one she seen.
-
03-23-26 09:42 #13553Senior Member

Posts: 173Me.
Yes, I have.
Originally Posted by ReallyNone
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-26 21:43 #13552Senior Member

Posts: 461Link?
The link appears to be broken or not a good link period.
Originally Posted by ReallyNone
[View Original Post]
Both image links do not work.
-
03-22-26 16:30 #13551Senior Member

Posts: 868Michelle
https://img1.drome6.com/imgs/2/1/6/2...ce59e2bf_f.jpg
Been seeing her for sometime now, late 20's early 30's. Beautiful smile and great bod maybe all natural but hey I'm not a plastic surgeon so who knows. Dark skin Latina no English but Google Translate works wonders. CBJ, CFS was had, not too bad as I go for a qv.
Problem is they share the number on the ad so ya never know who you get. There are 3 girls sharing the premises and the phone number. So make sure you ask by name.
Safe and discreet house. She’s the one with orange fishnet lingerie.
I also saw her forget her name now. The blonde.
https://img2.drome6.com/imgs/b/c/6/d/bc6d3ccd27c17cf434006a673532444e_f.jpg[
But she's older and not a looker.
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/2392435161
-
03-21-26 15:49 #13550Senior Member

Posts: 393Oooooooooooo
To be 52 again.
Originally Posted by Cruiser410
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-26 15:48 #13549Senior Member

Posts: 393Price is right
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...w/760255828736
Looks like she can be had for a room. I seen her once but for the love of God I can't remember the experience.
-
03-20-26 15:05 #13548Senior Member

Posts: 943Need number
How about 52 year olds? Ha.
Originally Posted by Scarlett181
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-26 10:15 #13547Senior Member

Posts: 305Why wouldn't she see 60 year old guys? Their money is just as green as a younger dude.
Originally Posted by Sick1166
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-26 09:27 #13546Senior Member

Posts: 46Can I please have your number heard numerous things about would like to see for myself.
Originally Posted by Kallen0102
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-26 08:42 #13545Senior Member

Posts: 146My GOTO has a new #1
Thescentshops.com
Has always been good to me and my GOD they've hit it out of the park this time with Sofia. Her body, her attitude, and her flexibility were top notch. I always know when I'm going there what to expect, that it will be well within the industry price range and there will be no upsets or bait and swith. CBJ is standard for MOST but I've seen enough of one of them that she likes to indulge me. Run, don't walk to see the new Sofia.










Reply With Quote



