Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 101 of 1244 FirstFirst ... 51 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 151 201 601 1101 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 18656
K Spa 10798 75th
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17156

    Red 8

    Called Momo and told her I'd like to stop by and see Vivian. I've known Vivian for a while now having first met her at Infinity a while back.

    She's a beautiful girl with natural full C or D cups that defy gravity. She has very soft plump lips that I really enjoy kissing. I really enjoy time with her. I walk in and Momo is out running errands so I am greeted by Vivian and it's like a long lost love. We immediately pick up right where we left off last time down at Aura in Tucson. I like to take it slow and Vivian complies. Very soft and slow lfk and DFK. This goes on for a while as I'm slowing removing her clothing. She has a beautiful body and some of the nicest tits around. Vivian herself is very sweet and fun. We laughed and loved for an hour. What more could one ask for. Even received a nice shoulder massage for the last few minutes of my time. Momo walked in to say hi as I was getting massaged. Momo is super fun. I need to see her next time.

    Red 8 is all winners.

    Momo, Vivian and Maggie.

    You can't lose!

  2. #17155
    Quote Originally Posted by RubNTug1  [View Original Post]
    They open at 8:30 and close at 10 pm.
    Thank you! Very much appreciated!

    GL.

  3. #17154
    Quote Originally Posted by SailorSam  [View Original Post]
    I'm coming to Scottsdale in April for business. I'll be staying in Old Town and won't have a car. I'd really like to find a spa with a table shower. I'm not interested in full service, just a basic rub and tug. Any suggestions?
    I doing't think you'll find a table shower in Scottsdale Old Town. The only place I know that has a table shower that isn't just a full service place is 101 Massage in Tempe. You'd have to get a ride there with no car.

  4. #17153
    Quote Originally Posted by Surfintiki  [View Original Post]
    I'm coming to town this week for work and looking for a good massage. Any recommendations on get to go would be helpful. I won't know the area that well but do have a car to travel.

    Thanks.
    The Phoenix area is very large (over 500 square miles), so you might want to narrow down which part of town you're in so that you're not driving hours to get somewhere.

  5. #17152

    2nd outstanding visit. W. Bell rd. & RH Johnson Blvd.

    I'm not sure of the name of the store, but it's next to Peter Piper pizza. I returned to see Jesse because of her excellent service. Same great time, except this time I was offered "69" . She has a tight clean V. Taste and smell were A+. I highly recommend her because she does her job very well.

  6. #17151

    Standard tips?

    Hi guys, I'm new to AMP. How much should I carry with me for standard L3?

  7. #17150

    Red Star Spa- Threesome Report

    After my last phenomenal experience at Red Star Spa with Amy I decided to stop by again last week. The girl that led me to the room was cute, but I couldn't for the life of me understand what her name was. It starts with the letter K so that is how I will refer to her in the report. Anyway, so in the room I pay K's tip and she asks me the same question a couple times. I don't understand what she is asking due to her accent until the third time. She was asking if I wanted two girls. Hell yea, sign me up! K smiles and laughs. Then leaves and comes back with a familiar face. Amy looks at me and says "oh you again!" Had an awesome time with Amy my last trip so I thought oh this will be AMAZING having her again and this cute girl I never experienced. As usual my full report is separated in sections to make it easier to read:

    Amy and K.

    Shop: Red Star Spa.

    Appearance: Amy- about 26 years old, nice slim build, medium sized tits, cute butt, height probably around 5 ft 3 in, and a shaven kitty. K- 22 or 23 years old, a little chunkier build, very youthful face, medium sized tits, height approx 5 ft 1, shaved kitty, and an average sized butt.

    Performance: After K brought Amy to the room she left to attend a fellow monger in the other room. Amy explained the tip price for two girls and that there wouldn't be sex with both due to one being on her period. Just "fuck while other sucks. " Already, I thought "oh this isn't starting off well. " But I still wanted to experience my first threesome and I thought well if I can't sleep with this new girl I can at least bang wonderful Amy. Paid the extra tip for the threesome. Both girls undress in the room and immediately my initial qualms of this turning out badly vanish as I am in the room with TWO NAKED girls. K looked really cute in her clothes but undressed she was a bit chunky. However, she still has a cute face and a flirtatious way about her. K got on top of the massage bed and that's when I realized to my pleasant surprise that it wasn't her on the mens but Amy! Yay, I get to sample this little doe. I kiss K all over and then she switches to 69. Meanwhile Amy is coming closer to the massage bed. It soon leads to me giving K DATY while Amy sucks me off. I switch from licking K's kitty to licking her cute little butthole. Amy's blowjob skills are ON POINT as usual and I stop her so I don't bust my load. Saving my load for K! K rides on top my junior and we ride while Amy licks my chest and nipples. I don't last long as it's my first threesome and my senses are overstimulated with two girls: one licking me like a cat while another rides me cowgirl. I quickly bust and then the girls cleanup.

    Damage: 70 to house for 1 hour, and a separate tip for each girl to get the threesome.

    Overall: Okay, so I'm not going to lie the "performance" section of my report makes the threesome sound amazing when in actuality I found it disappointing. I really was wanting more interaction between the girls and the ability to swap between banging the two. I would've liked them to at least kiss and fondle each other. It reminds me of a Mexican agency I used in Tijuana that offered threesomes with this distinction. They designated certain threesomes as "lesbian" with the girls kissing and DATY each other whereas their other threesome offerings had no interaction between the girls. I'm very thankful that Red Star offered me a threesome so please don't consider me ungrateful. I just found it funny to see girls willing to engage sexually with someone unattractive like myself when they could be preoccupied fondling each other's pretty bodies haha. The part that left a really bad taste in my mouth, however, was all the upselling. Amy really kept upselling that night. I'm not sure if it was due to it nearing the end of the day so perhaps they needed help meeting their daily money quota? For example, I paid the house fee for an hour and I had a lot of time left after the threesome, but Amy kept wanting me to pay an additional $50 to get a massage.

  8. #17149
    Quote Originally Posted by RubNTug1  [View Original Post]
    They open at 8:30 and close at 10 pm.
    Thank you very much are and T, very much appreciated!

    GL.

  9. #17148
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 105

    Red 8 hours

    They open at 8:30 and close at 10 pm.

  10. #17147
    Quote Originally Posted by TimTheExplorer19882  [View Original Post]
    They are a relatively new shop so I think they're still in the process of getting all the information posted on google.

    But every AMP typically has similar hours of operation. The only difference is some might open an hour earlier, some might closer an hour earlier (compared to others).

    Generally speaking between 10 AM - 8 PM, All AMPs are open (including Red 8).

    I have yet to find an AMP that doesn't follow this schedule.
    Thanks for the reply, I understand general operating hours. Agree with your theory as well. Looking for specifics for this location. I know Infinity opens at 0900. Was hoping for a little more detail as I have a specific window of time to fill in am, and I'm trying to set a schedule around a visit. So 9:00 or 10:00 makes a difference. Thanks for your help, if any other mongers can please be more specific, please let me know.

    Thanks.

    GL.

  11. #17146

    Visiting

    I'm coming to town this week for work and looking for a good massage. Any recommendations on get to go would be helpful. I won't know the area that well but do have a car to travel.

    Thanks.

  12. #17145

    Visiting, please help

    I'm coming to Scottsdale in April for business. I'll be staying in Old Town and won't have a car. I'd really like to find a spa with a table shower. I'm not interested in full service, just a basic rub and tug. Any suggestions?

  13. #17144
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 174

    Hours of Operation

    Quote Originally Posted by GilfLover  [View Original Post]
    Can someone please post Red 8 hours of operation? Can't find any info online after a couple thorough searches.

    Thanks.

    GL.
    They are a relatively new shop so I think they're still in the process of getting all the information posted on google.

    But every AMP typically has similar hours of operation. The only difference is some might open an hour earlier, some might closer an hour earlier (compared to others).

    Generally speaking between 10 AM - 8 PM, All AMPs are open (including Red 8).

    I have yet to find an AMP that doesn't follow this schedule.

  14. #17143

    Agree, get what you pay for

    Quote Originally Posted by TimTheExplorer19882  [View Original Post]
    My baseline is usually $160 for most girls. That said, there are a few exceptions. Isabella and Dream both fall into that top tier for me, so I'll go up to $200 without hesitation. As many have said already, they're that steakhouse experience, the kind you don't mind paying a premium for because the quality and service absolutely justifies it.

    Factoring in house fees, I'm typically at $220 all-in for a standard session, and closer to $260 for the rare, standout providers I consider truly one of a kind (like Isabella and Dream).

    At $160 tip, you'll likely get Isabella's standard service, but even that is operating at a level that surpasses a lot of other providers at their absolute best.

    And even if you don't get every specific extra you might be hoping for from Isabella, I'm confident you'll still walk away feeling like it was well worth it.

    Just my two cents.

    -Tim.
    I'll go up the extra 40 when I receive great service above and beyond. It shouldn't be considered the norm. I usually tell the girls why I'm giving them the bump in pay and I do mention most men understand that 1. 6 is the norm. I also inform them for 4 hands I expect a deal since the focus is split by two ladies. In addition the one will be the main masseuses who would receive more $$$ than the second, who is basically a "fluffer girl. ".

  15. #17142

    Red 8 help

    Can someone please post Red 8 hours of operation? Can't find any info online after a couple thorough searches.

    Thanks.

    GL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape