Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 18651
-
03-24-26 00:15 #17151Regular Member

Posts: 33Standard tips?
Hi guys, I'm new to AMP. How much should I carry with me for standard L3?
-
03-23-26 23:11 #17150Senior Member

Posts: 104Red Star Spa- Threesome Report
After my last phenomenal experience at Red Star Spa with Amy I decided to stop by again last week. The girl that led me to the room was cute, but I couldn't for the life of me understand what her name was. It starts with the letter K so that is how I will refer to her in the report. Anyway, so in the room I pay K's tip and she asks me the same question a couple times. I don't understand what she is asking due to her accent until the third time. She was asking if I wanted two girls. Hell yea, sign me up! K smiles and laughs. Then leaves and comes back with a familiar face. Amy looks at me and says "oh you again!" Had an awesome time with Amy my last trip so I thought oh this will be AMAZING having her again and this cute girl I never experienced. As usual my full report is separated in sections to make it easier to read:
Amy and K.
Shop: Red Star Spa.
Appearance: Amy- about 26 years old, nice slim build, medium sized tits, cute butt, height probably around 5 ft 3 in, and a shaven kitty. K- 22 or 23 years old, a little chunkier build, very youthful face, medium sized tits, height approx 5 ft 1, shaved kitty, and an average sized butt.
Performance: After K brought Amy to the room she left to attend a fellow monger in the other room. Amy explained the tip price for two girls and that there wouldn't be sex with both due to one being on her period. Just "fuck while other sucks. " Already, I thought "oh this isn't starting off well. " But I still wanted to experience my first threesome and I thought well if I can't sleep with this new girl I can at least bang wonderful Amy. Paid the extra tip for the threesome. Both girls undress in the room and immediately my initial qualms of this turning out badly vanish as I am in the room with TWO NAKED girls. K looked really cute in her clothes but undressed she was a bit chunky. However, she still has a cute face and a flirtatious way about her. K got on top of the massage bed and that's when I realized to my pleasant surprise that it wasn't her on the mens but Amy! Yay, I get to sample this little doe. I kiss K all over and then she switches to 69. Meanwhile Amy is coming closer to the massage bed. It soon leads to me giving K DATY while Amy sucks me off. I switch from licking K's kitty to licking her cute little butthole. Amy's blowjob skills are ON POINT as usual and I stop her so I don't bust my load. Saving my load for K! K rides on top my junior and we ride while Amy licks my chest and nipples. I don't last long as it's my first threesome and my senses are overstimulated with two girls: one licking me like a cat while another rides me cowgirl. I quickly bust and then the girls cleanup.
Damage: 70 to house for 1 hour, and a separate tip for each girl to get the threesome.
Overall: Okay, so I'm not going to lie the "performance" section of my report makes the threesome sound amazing when in actuality I found it disappointing. I really was wanting more interaction between the girls and the ability to swap between banging the two. I would've liked them to at least kiss and fondle each other. It reminds me of a Mexican agency I used in Tijuana that offered threesomes with this distinction. They designated certain threesomes as "lesbian" with the girls kissing and DATY each other whereas their other threesome offerings had no interaction between the girls. I'm very thankful that Red Star offered me a threesome so please don't consider me ungrateful. I just found it funny to see girls willing to engage sexually with someone unattractive like myself when they could be preoccupied fondling each other's pretty bodies haha. The part that left a really bad taste in my mouth, however, was all the upselling. Amy really kept upselling that night. I'm not sure if it was due to it nearing the end of the day so perhaps they needed help meeting their daily money quota? For example, I paid the house fee for an hour and I had a lot of time left after the threesome, but Amy kept wanting me to pay an additional $50 to get a massage.
-
03-23-26 22:04 #17149Senior Member

Posts: 249Thank you very much are and T, very much appreciated!
Originally Posted by RubNTug1
[View Original Post]
GL.
-
03-23-26 20:22 #17148Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 105Red 8 hours
They open at 8:30 and close at 10 pm.
-
03-23-26 19:48 #17147Senior Member

Posts: 249Thanks for the reply, I understand general operating hours. Agree with your theory as well. Looking for specifics for this location. I know Infinity opens at 0900. Was hoping for a little more detail as I have a specific window of time to fill in am, and I'm trying to set a schedule around a visit. So 9:00 or 10:00 makes a difference. Thanks for your help, if any other mongers can please be more specific, please let me know.
Originally Posted by TimTheExplorer19882
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
GL.
-
03-23-26 19:36 #17146Regular Member

Posts: 21Visiting
I'm coming to town this week for work and looking for a good massage. Any recommendations on get to go would be helpful. I won't know the area that well but do have a car to travel.
Thanks.
-
03-23-26 19:23 #17145Senior Member

Posts: 338Visiting, please help
I'm coming to Scottsdale in April for business. I'll be staying in Old Town and won't have a car. I'd really like to find a spa with a table shower. I'm not interested in full service, just a basic rub and tug. Any suggestions?
-
03-23-26 18:55 #17144Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 174Hours of Operation
They are a relatively new shop so I think they're still in the process of getting all the information posted on google.
Originally Posted by GilfLover
[View Original Post]
But every AMP typically has similar hours of operation. The only difference is some might open an hour earlier, some might closer an hour earlier (compared to others).
Generally speaking between 10 AM - 8 PM, All AMPs are open (including Red 8).
I have yet to find an AMP that doesn't follow this schedule.
-
03-23-26 18:43 #17143Banned Member

Posts: 46Agree, get what you pay for
I'll go up the extra 40 when I receive great service above and beyond. It shouldn't be considered the norm. I usually tell the girls why I'm giving them the bump in pay and I do mention most men understand that 1. 6 is the norm. I also inform them for 4 hands I expect a deal since the focus is split by two ladies. In addition the one will be the main masseuses who would receive more $$$ than the second, who is basically a "fluffer girl. ".
Originally Posted by TimTheExplorer19882
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-26 17:19 #17142Senior Member

Posts: 249Red 8 help
Can someone please post Red 8 hours of operation? Can't find any info online after a couple thorough searches.
Thanks.
GL.
-
03-23-26 16:33 #17141Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 174Nana returns. Infinity just raised the bar!
Quick update. Nana is back at Infinity. Yes, everyone's favorite Japanese schoolgirl Nana is back. For about a week I'm told.
And yeah, that's a big deal.
She's ridiculously cute with that playful, almost addictive energy that pulls you in right away. On top of that, her English is flawless, so there's zero friction. Everything just flows exactly how you want it to. Right now Infinity is absolutely loaded. Isabella, Jiajia, Nana, and Carrie all under one roof.
You're basically walking into a lineup where every option is a win. No guesswork, no risk, no "hope it turns out good. " It just is.
Honestly, it's one of those rare situations where you can't miss. Pick any name and you're walking out satisfied.
BTW, with all the recent buzz around the four-hands experience at Infinity, here’s a quick tip drawn from my personal experience.
With a lineup this strong, you've got room to mix and match. I noticed a lot of people default to Isabella and Jiajia, and for good reason. That pairing is excellent. But dont overlook the other combinations.
Nana and Jiajia have great chemistry together. Isabella and Carrie is another duo that really delivers.
When the roster is this deep, it pays to stay flexible. Keep an open mind, try different pairings, and you might end up with an experience that exceeds expectations.
And as always, please do share stories of your experiences - good or bad - that's the point of this forum, helping keep everyone informed where the best pussy is at and where to avoid!
-
03-23-26 16:25 #17140Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 174$160 vs $200: The Difference Between Good and Elite
My baseline is usually $160 for most girls. That said, there are a few exceptions. Isabella and Dream both fall into that top tier for me, so I'll go up to $200 without hesitation. As many have said already, they're that steakhouse experience, the kind you don't mind paying a premium for because the quality and service absolutely justifies it.
Originally Posted by DaveMan69
[View Original Post]
Factoring in house fees, I'm typically at $220 all-in for a standard session, and closer to $260 for the rare, standout providers I consider truly one of a kind (like Isabella and Dream).
At $160 tip, you'll likely get Isabella's standard service, but even that is operating at a level that surpasses a lot of other providers at their absolute best.
And even if you don't get every specific extra you might be hoping for from Isabella, I'm confident you'll still walk away feeling like it was well worth it.
Just my two cents.
-Tim.
-
03-23-26 13:32 #17139Senior Member

Posts: 86Isabella
Have been in on the rage that is Isabella since the first report about her. Just prior to her arrival I'd seen Lulu and Nana. Both fantastic and most important, ggorgeous. In fact Nana would easily be the star of a Fast and Furious car meet montage. Drop dead Japanese beauty. I've since popped in a couple times and met Isabella, but have yet to visitwith her. Her looks just didn't stop me in my tracks like Nana did. Yes she's definitely on the prettier end of AMP girls. Was wondering of those who've seen Isabella does she in fact eat ass / TUMA as reported above? And does she do it for the "regular" price of 1. 6. If so then I'll certainly drop in to see her. Thanks man!
Originally Posted by DJJing602
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-26 03:17 #17138Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 61+1 for Isabella and Jiajia
Isabella and Jiajia are both fantastic and absolutely deserve all the attention they've been getting on the board. The reviews aren't just hype, they genuinely deliver a top-tier experience.
Originally Posted by DiningAround
[View Original Post]
I had a doubles session with them recently and it completely blew me away. Each of them is impressive on her own, but together they elevate things to another level. The chemistry, the coordination, everything felt smooth and intentional, like they knew exactly how to play off each other to keep the energy building the entire time. It honestly felt surreal at moments, like being part of a perfectly choreographed scene.
Highlight of the session definitely had to be when Isabella sat on my face while Jiajia mounted herself on junior and riding me in ACG. A pussy in my mouth and a pussy on my cock, that sensation was out of this world!
I couldn't help but laugh as I felt like I was Johnny Sins filming for a Brazzers porn shoot with two gorgeous Asian bombshells.
Safe to say this dynamic duo left a serious impression. Definitely worth another visit.
-
03-23-26 02:25 #17137Senior Member

Posts: 168Red Rose
What is the donation to the provider for that option?
Originally Posted by JustWant1HJ
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote





