The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 16 of 468 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 66 116 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 7014
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6789
    Quote Originally Posted by PtDeep51  [View Original Post]
    Drove to Class Act after some good reviews. I walk in the door early Friday afternoon and I feel like the new kid who was late to school. Every one of the 10-15 girls in the joint had their eyes on me. There were maybe 2 guys. I checked it out and most were decent looking Latina women. A curvy woman walks over to me and sits next to me, introduces herself as Claudia (pronounced Cloud-ia). I have seen her at another strip club before but couldn't make it out. She was all over me like we've fucked before and I was good. Nice big ass but perfectly shaped with a smaller waist! She had large what I thought were bolt-ons. She quoted $$ for everything, I told her I only had $150 and she complained but said yes. The booth was a decent size to move around with and we did. Every position was on the table. She has natural big tits and they weren't saggy! Firm. Everything covered. It was all I could do to not pop right away. She was full on GFE. DFK and what a kisser!. I had her gargle the boys for a while and it was divine. After some doggy I asked to finish in her mouth. She pulled off the condom and said she didn't want it in her mouth so right when I was about to bust I pulled it out and went all over her face. Had a great time. There were a bunch of other girls there that I wanted to try out and while Claudia was going down one of her friends had popped her head in the booth and they talked briefly. I was like stay but she kissed me hard while Claudia went back to work and said she was with another dude. Can't remember her name but gorgeous face and and orange bikini.

    Will go back this week.
    Some pics I took from my visit.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2026-03-23 212123.jpg‎   Screenshot 2026-03-23 212048.jpg‎   Screenshot 2026-03-23 211944.jpg‎   Screenshot 2026-03-23 212427.jpg‎  

  2. #6788

    Class Act on a Friday afternoon.

    Drove to Class Act after some good reviews. I walk in the door early Friday afternoon and I feel like the new kid who was late to school. Every one of the 10-15 girls in the joint had their eyes on me. There were maybe 2 guys. I checked it out and most were decent looking Latina women. A curvy woman walks over to me and sits next to me, introduces herself as Claudia (pronounced Cloud-ia). I have seen her at another strip club before but couldn't make it out. She was all over me like we've fucked before and I was good. Nice big ass but perfectly shaped with a smaller waist! She had large what I thought were bolt-ons. She quoted $$ for everything, I told her I only had $150 and she complained but said yes. The booth was a decent size to move around with and we did. Every position was on the table. She has natural big tits and they weren't saggy! Firm. Everything covered. It was all I could do to not pop right away. She was full on GFE. DFK and what a kisser!. I had her gargle the boys for a while and it was divine. After some doggy I asked to finish in her mouth. She pulled off the condom and said she didn't want it in her mouth so right when I was about to bust I pulled it out and went all over her face. Had a great time. There were a bunch of other girls there that I wanted to try out and while Claudia was going down one of her friends had popped her head in the booth and they talked briefly. I was like stay but she kissed me hard while Claudia went back to work and said she was with another dude. Can't remember her name but gorgeous face and and orange bikini.

    Will go back this week.

  3. #6787
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289
    Quote Originally Posted by VegasBoy6  [View Original Post]
    I would just ask the bartender which one is she. She is the only one I remember wearing a skimpy bikini. She was a body builder in Colombia and has the body. She has long dark curly hair and several tats (can't remember what they represented). Her abs has tats that look like a spider web. Good luck.
    Thanks a lot, man, really appreciate it and if you make it up to Orlando, let me know and I will put you in touch with a good one here.

  4. #6786

    Dulce

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyXxx  [View Original Post]
    Thanks man, and is there anyway to tell it's actually her and not some other girl. Any tattoos or anything to tell her apart thanks again.
    I would just ask the bartender which one is she. She is the only one I remember wearing a skimpy bikini. She was a body builder in Colombia and has the body. She has long dark curly hair and several tats (can't remember what they represented). Her abs has tats that look like a spider web. Good luck.

  5. #6785
    Quote Originally Posted by BobXX99  [View Original Post]
    You can find some pretty hot ones in there. I've been a couple of times and always found some nice quality pretty easily. GFE might be hit and miss, but usually easy to find something as good or better than what you'll find on LC.

    You have to like latinas, though, as that's about 90% of the talent there.
    I've never been there yet but I have driven by enough times at shift changes or when girls are coming in. Most of them look pretty hot, and on two occasions, the girls going in were kind of Porky in size.

  6. #6784
    Quote Originally Posted by Icardi  [View Original Post]
    How do the women at Pink Pussycat compare to some of the better-looking providers across the bay? I'd like to hear your opinions and experiences.

    Planning to visit.
    You can find some pretty hot ones in there. I've been a couple of times and always found some nice quality pretty easily. GFE might be hit and miss, but usually easy to find something as good or better than what you'll find on LC.

    You have to like latinas, though, as that's about 90% of the talent there.

  7. #6783
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289
    Quote Originally Posted by VegasBoy6  [View Original Post]
    Just go in and ask for her. I don't do outcalls and do not have contact.
    Thanks man, and is there anyway to tell it's actually her and not some other girl. Any tattoos or anything to tell her apart thanks again.

  8. #6782

    Pussycat

    How do the women at Pink Pussycat compare to some of the better-looking providers across the bay? I'd like to hear your opinions and experiences.

    Planning to visit.

  9. #6781
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyXxx  [View Original Post]
    How can I get contact information. Thanks brother.
    Just go in and ask for her. I don't do outcalls and do not have contact.

  10. #6780
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289
    Quote Originally Posted by WhosThirsty  [View Original Post]
    CA & PP are bottom of the barrell clubs, you can be a homeless guy with some cash and be fine.
    Hope It's not too much to ask but which ones are the better ones to go to to get all the extras. Obviously I see the two that you listed as the "bottom of the barrel", but are there any better ones?

    I have the AMP scene on lock but don't know too much about the strip clubs in Tampa. I will be there Monday and Tuesday.

    Thanks for any info.

  11. #6779
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289
    Quote Originally Posted by VegasBoy6  [View Original Post]
    Have been here 3 times in last couple of weeks to see this beautiful lady. She is Colombian and wears a very skimpy 2 piece thong bikini. Knock out body and she is a beauty! Fun had in the back for about $. 50 and she is very generous. I won't go into detail, but will say you won't be disappointed. She will do outcalls also.
    How can I get contact information. Thanks brother.

  12. #6778

    Class Act- Dulce

    Have been here 3 times in last couple of weeks to see this beautiful lady. She is Colombian and wears a very skimpy 2 piece thong bikini. Knock out body and she is a beauty! Fun had in the back for about $. 50 and she is very generous. I won't go into detail, but will say you won't be disappointed. She will do outcalls also.

  13. #6777
    Quote Originally Posted by VictorXtra1  [View Original Post]
    Check out Vixens Ybor Strip where most of the day shift crew is open to negotiate extras.
    Appreciate the recommendation. Thank you.

  14. #6776
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 252

    Vixens YS is known for extras during day shift

    Quote Originally Posted by JnTampa  [View Original Post]
    If you want to stay in St Pete, I have had good luck at oz, diamond dolls, and crazy girls. If you want to be in Tampa class act and pink pussycat are both good options. At any of these it is better if you at least have a little espanol in your arsenal, but even if you break out the translator app on your phone you can get through it pretty easily.
    Check out Vixens Ybor Strip where most of the day shift crew is open to negotiate extras.

  15. #6775
    Quote Originally Posted by JnTampa  [View Original Post]
    If you want to stay in St Pete, I have had good luck at oz, diamond dolls, and crazy girls. If you want to be in Tampa class act and pink pussycat are both good options. At any of these it is better if you at least have a little espanol in your arsenal, but even if you break out the translator app on your phone you can get through it pretty easily.
    Thank you very much. I appreciate the response and information, looking forward to testing them out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape