Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 226 to 240 of 7014
-
03-23-26 21:24 #6789Senior Member

Posts: 79Some pics I took from my visit.
Originally Posted by PtDeep51
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-26 19:55 #6788Senior Member

Posts: 79Class Act on a Friday afternoon.
Drove to Class Act after some good reviews. I walk in the door early Friday afternoon and I feel like the new kid who was late to school. Every one of the 10-15 girls in the joint had their eyes on me. There were maybe 2 guys. I checked it out and most were decent looking Latina women. A curvy woman walks over to me and sits next to me, introduces herself as Claudia (pronounced Cloud-ia). I have seen her at another strip club before but couldn't make it out. She was all over me like we've fucked before and I was good. Nice big ass but perfectly shaped with a smaller waist! She had large what I thought were bolt-ons. She quoted $$ for everything, I told her I only had $150 and she complained but said yes. The booth was a decent size to move around with and we did. Every position was on the table. She has natural big tits and they weren't saggy! Firm. Everything covered. It was all I could do to not pop right away. She was full on GFE. DFK and what a kisser!. I had her gargle the boys for a while and it was divine. After some doggy I asked to finish in her mouth. She pulled off the condom and said she didn't want it in her mouth so right when I was about to bust I pulled it out and went all over her face. Had a great time. There were a bunch of other girls there that I wanted to try out and while Claudia was going down one of her friends had popped her head in the booth and they talked briefly. I was like stay but she kissed me hard while Claudia went back to work and said she was with another dude. Can't remember her name but gorgeous face and and orange bikini.
Will go back this week.
-
03-23-26 18:18 #6787Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Thanks a lot, man, really appreciate it and if you make it up to Orlando, let me know and I will put you in touch with a good one here.
Originally Posted by VegasBoy6
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-26 14:52 #6786Senior Member

Posts: 107Dulce
I would just ask the bartender which one is she. She is the only one I remember wearing a skimpy bikini. She was a body builder in Colombia and has the body. She has long dark curly hair and several tats (can't remember what they represented). Her abs has tats that look like a spider web. Good luck.
Originally Posted by HappyXxx
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-26 13:54 #6785Senior Member

Posts: 2160I've never been there yet but I have driven by enough times at shift changes or when girls are coming in. Most of them look pretty hot, and on two occasions, the girls going in were kind of Porky in size.
Originally Posted by BobXX99
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-26 13:36 #6784Senior Member

Posts: 326You can find some pretty hot ones in there. I've been a couple of times and always found some nice quality pretty easily. GFE might be hit and miss, but usually easy to find something as good or better than what you'll find on LC.
Originally Posted by Icardi
[View Original Post]
You have to like latinas, though, as that's about 90% of the talent there.
-
03-23-26 08:11 #6783Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Thanks man, and is there anyway to tell it's actually her and not some other girl. Any tattoos or anything to tell her apart thanks again.
Originally Posted by VegasBoy6
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-26 07:12 #6782Regular Member

Posts: 28Pussycat
How do the women at Pink Pussycat compare to some of the better-looking providers across the bay? I'd like to hear your opinions and experiences.
Planning to visit.
-
03-22-26 20:20 #6781Senior Member

Posts: 107Just go in and ask for her. I don't do outcalls and do not have contact.
Originally Posted by HappyXxx
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-26 16:59 #6780Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Hope It's not too much to ask but which ones are the better ones to go to to get all the extras. Obviously I see the two that you listed as the "bottom of the barrel", but are there any better ones?
Originally Posted by WhosThirsty
[View Original Post]
I have the AMP scene on lock but don't know too much about the strip clubs in Tampa. I will be there Monday and Tuesday.
Thanks for any info.
-
03-22-26 10:53 #6779Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289How can I get contact information. Thanks brother.
Originally Posted by VegasBoy6
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-26 15:55 #6778Senior Member

Posts: 107Class Act- Dulce
Have been here 3 times in last couple of weeks to see this beautiful lady. She is Colombian and wears a very skimpy 2 piece thong bikini. Knock out body and she is a beauty! Fun had in the back for about $. 50 and she is very generous. I won't go into detail, but will say you won't be disappointed. She will do outcalls also.
-
03-19-26 23:10 #6777Senior Member

Posts: 47Appreciate the recommendation. Thank you.
Originally Posted by VictorXtra1
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-26 17:30 #6776Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 252Vixens YS is known for extras during day shift
Check out Vixens Ybor Strip where most of the day shift crew is open to negotiate extras.
Originally Posted by JnTampa
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-26 21:02 #6775Senior Member

Posts: 47Thank you very much. I appreciate the response and information, looking forward to testing them out.
Originally Posted by JnTampa
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





