Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 16 of 468 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 66 116 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 7010
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6785
    Quote Originally Posted by BobXX99  [View Original Post]
    You can find some pretty hot ones in there. I've been a couple of times and always found some nice quality pretty easily. GFE might be hit and miss, but usually easy to find something as good or better than what you'll find on LC.

    You have to like latinas, though, as that's about 90% of the talent there.
    I've never been there yet but I have driven by enough times at shift changes or when girls are coming in. Most of them look pretty hot, and on two occasions, the girls going in were kind of Porky in size.

  2. #6784
    Quote Originally Posted by Icardi  [View Original Post]
    How do the women at Pink Pussycat compare to some of the better-looking providers across the bay? I'd like to hear your opinions and experiences.

    Planning to visit.
    You can find some pretty hot ones in there. I've been a couple of times and always found some nice quality pretty easily. GFE might be hit and miss, but usually easy to find something as good or better than what you'll find on LC.

    You have to like latinas, though, as that's about 90% of the talent there.

  3. #6783
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289
    Quote Originally Posted by VegasBoy6  [View Original Post]
    Just go in and ask for her. I don't do outcalls and do not have contact.
    Thanks man, and is there anyway to tell it's actually her and not some other girl. Any tattoos or anything to tell her apart thanks again.

  4. #6782

    Pussycat

    How do the women at Pink Pussycat compare to some of the better-looking providers across the bay? I'd like to hear your opinions and experiences.

    Planning to visit.

  5. #6781
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyXxx  [View Original Post]
    How can I get contact information. Thanks brother.
    Just go in and ask for her. I don't do outcalls and do not have contact.

  6. #6780
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289
    Quote Originally Posted by WhosThirsty  [View Original Post]
    CA & PP are bottom of the barrell clubs, you can be a homeless guy with some cash and be fine.
    Hope It's not too much to ask but which ones are the better ones to go to to get all the extras. Obviously I see the two that you listed as the "bottom of the barrel", but are there any better ones?

    I have the AMP scene on lock but don't know too much about the strip clubs in Tampa. I will be there Monday and Tuesday.

    Thanks for any info.

  7. #6779
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289
    Quote Originally Posted by VegasBoy6  [View Original Post]
    Have been here 3 times in last couple of weeks to see this beautiful lady. She is Colombian and wears a very skimpy 2 piece thong bikini. Knock out body and she is a beauty! Fun had in the back for about $. 50 and she is very generous. I won't go into detail, but will say you won't be disappointed. She will do outcalls also.
    How can I get contact information. Thanks brother.

  8. #6778

    Class Act- Dulce

    Have been here 3 times in last couple of weeks to see this beautiful lady. She is Colombian and wears a very skimpy 2 piece thong bikini. Knock out body and she is a beauty! Fun had in the back for about $. 50 and she is very generous. I won't go into detail, but will say you won't be disappointed. She will do outcalls also.

  9. #6777
    Quote Originally Posted by VictorXtra1  [View Original Post]
    Check out Vixens Ybor Strip where most of the day shift crew is open to negotiate extras.
    Appreciate the recommendation. Thank you.

  10. #6776
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 252

    Vixens YS is known for extras during day shift

    Quote Originally Posted by JnTampa  [View Original Post]
    If you want to stay in St Pete, I have had good luck at oz, diamond dolls, and crazy girls. If you want to be in Tampa class act and pink pussycat are both good options. At any of these it is better if you at least have a little espanol in your arsenal, but even if you break out the translator app on your phone you can get through it pretty easily.
    Check out Vixens Ybor Strip where most of the day shift crew is open to negotiate extras.

  11. #6775
    Quote Originally Posted by JnTampa  [View Original Post]
    If you want to stay in St Pete, I have had good luck at oz, diamond dolls, and crazy girls. If you want to be in Tampa class act and pink pussycat are both good options. At any of these it is better if you at least have a little espanol in your arsenal, but even if you break out the translator app on your phone you can get through it pretty easily.
    Thank you very much. I appreciate the response and information, looking forward to testing them out.

  12. #6774

    Extras

    Quote Originally Posted by FredZipple  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone, I will be visiting the Tampa / St Pete area this weekend and looking for recommendations on afternoon fun particularl on Saturday. I have read previous and see that Atlantis comes recommended, but can anyone provide additional or recommendations for Atlantis or any other clubs with all the extra goods. Thanks all, always jealous seeing how good you have it in Florida.
    If you want to stay in St Pete, I have had good luck at oz, diamond dolls, and crazy girls. If you want to be in Tampa class act and pink pussycat are both good options. At any of these it is better if you at least have a little espanol in your arsenal, but even if you break out the translator app on your phone you can get through it pretty easily.

  13. #6773

    Recommendations

    Hey everyone, I will be visiting the Tampa / St Pete area this weekend and looking for recommendations on afternoon fun particularl on Saturday. I have read previous and see that Atlantis comes recommended, but can anyone provide additional or recommendations for Atlantis or any other clubs with all the extra goods. Thanks all, always jealous seeing how good you have it in Florida.

  14. #6772
    Quote Originally Posted by Miranthir  [View Original Post]
    Not really a strip club kind of guy but when in Tampa. I stopped at Vixen in the middle of the afternoon. Parking lot was empty but there were two dancers vaping weed in their car. I went in, there were a few girls and patrons but overall dead. I sat at the bar and ordered my diet coke. Abby the Italian (cuban) came to see me, she was not too aggressive but pushy. I kept it cool for a moment but there was nothing going on so after 10 minutes I agree on a few dances. She took me in the back in a quiet dark area. She has very nice MM boobs and she got to work quickly. She started slow but escalated quickly. I could not hear what she was saying but I agreed anyways (rookie mistake). Pulled my pants down, covered me and started blowing me. Was great. She did not stop there, she jumped on and rode me cowgirl. I was quite surprised and finished happy quickly. Total damage was a bit over two benjies. Not sure I would do this again but that was wild LOL.
    I was intrigued by your post and decided to give Ybor Strip another go. The last time I was there I got a little buzzed and got a decent HJ from a hot blonde midget. I cannot remember her name.

    Was a couple Fridays ago afternoon and while I'm ordering my Red Bull, Abby slips right into my seat at that bar. And yes she was aggressive. I didn't know it was her because I thought she was Cuban. Then she said I'm Italian. Ding ding? Oh and your name is Abby? Let's go.

    She was a little rushed but she kissed me a few times and helped me off with my shorts and she went to town. She performed a pleasurable BBBJ and sucked jr like he tasted like Butter Rum Life Savers. Slow and wet with a lot of noise. Then, too soon she popped on a condom and backed it up for a while. I was about to burst so I asked for her to finish in her mouth. She took half and the rest on the floor. Was a nice and quick afternoon. Was in and out in 20 minutes. $$ plus a few songs worth. Will repeat.

  15. #6771
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigerman2450  [View Original Post]
    After reading a few reviews decided to give this place a try. I'm white (I was the minority) beautiful ladies of all types body styles greatness. Seems like ton of regulars occupy the bar so that forced me to grab a seat a row away from the main stage. I was drink in hand by myself for a few when "Taylor" approached. She is (Hispanic) short, maybe 5' perfect body with perfect curves longer dark brown hair. Not a perfect 10 but I was really enjoying her company. She was chill, relaxed and put me at ease. $20 gets you a private room and one on one time. She undresses and she slowly removed clothing from me. Teasing, dancing, grinding and grabbing. Jr was well. I was set down, slow and sensual, just as implied by our time 2 marios (plus a little before- just for the time we chilled) I'd repeat hoping to find Taylor again. More possibly on table but ai was good- LOL!
    Taylor is awesome, good to hear she's still there. I saw her a while back and had a great time. Very cool chick. And yeah, she's SHORT. She took her heels off and I was like WHOA, you're tiny! .

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape