Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 83 of 1952 FirstFirst ... 33 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 133 183 583 1083 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 29271
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28041

    June Spa good, but.

    Quote Originally Posted by BadHawk511  [View Original Post]
    Went to June spa today and drew Alice. 25 years and nice C cups but don't waste your money. Avoid her. Paid the usual. 6 for and hour and she started a poking session, not a massage. Just poked me here or there with thumbs or elbows. No long massage strokes. Someone needs to teach her. Every couple of minutes, she would check her phone.

    After a while we had the flip and she asked what I wanted. I said L3 and had the usual $1. 4 ready next to my clothes. She immediately said she needed $1. 8. I said it was all I had and she agreed, but bri g more next time. She was dry and not into it. I didn't finish and after a while, I gave up. She then it me short with 40 minutes. Also while I was getting the massage she took acall and set an appointment for what was my 40 minute mark.

    I would avoid Alice. No where near being worth the money.

    Usually June spa is a good time. Just have the one bad apple I guess. I will try June but will not accept Alice.
    I first met Sophia, now at KK, at June Spa. I returned for a session with Sophia. At the front door I was grabbed by a rather unattractive girl who said Sophia wasn't available. I consented because I'd taken my boner med and was literally "stood up" by my SB up the road. I think it was Alice. Barely popped with L1 with Alice.

    For the money, I should have checked if DI had any lady avaliable immediately.

  2. #28040
    Quote Originally Posted by CharleyHorse  [View Original Post]
    I pass though this area of Indy when I travel to Chicago, and South to Louisville. LOL, I know what you mean, you'd never know this was an AMP at first glance. I think it used to be an animal clinic (not certain)? Anyway, if it's the one on Carson I think it is, I have been a number if times and was just there recently. Sounds like you had Luna perhaps. She has a sexy rose tattoo across her belly, I assume to hide some minor baby damage. She loves to ride cowgirl and cum that way. Once you get to know her, she's very girlfriend GFE like and will even lay side by side and kiss for a while. But you have to see her a few times for that to happen. But this is a place I'd repeat.
    I've always had a decent time at this place and yes, it did used to be an animal clinic. It still had the smell lingering for a long time after it was converted.

  3. #28039
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  4. #28038

    Rosemary

    Quote Originally Posted by Smalls01  [View Original Post]
    Saw some police activity going on outside of Rosemary Spa this afternoon.
    Wow. That is the last place I would expect anything. Rosemary is the tamest spa I know of.

  5. #28037

    Peony

    Any recent info on this place?

  6. #28036

    Rosemary Spa

    Saw some police activity going on outside of Rosemary Spa this afternoon.

  7. #28035

    Another client

    It was someone else who mentioned her but I saw her before he even mentioned her in here I saw her and I was like she look familiar but I confirmed I saw her couple times when she was a scort she was much skinnier back then so the second time I saw her at 317 I told her about I was her client she couldn't remember obviously she saw so many guys LOL but I told places hotels she did the incalls and she was like oh ok so I offered money for some bbj and she did let me cum in her mouth no swallow it tho she is fun and she is chunky but good. Good luck guys.

    Quote Originally Posted by Popeye76  [View Original Post]
    Someone mentioned awhile back the bbw that works there used to be on Eros. That would probably be the only possibility if you become her regular I imagine. I went there and saw Diana. Got a weakness for the latina ladies. Gave a really good deep tissue massage. Wasn't expecting extras but I wanted to check the place out to see the women. Well there you go! Someone did just mention her!

  8. #28034
    Quote Originally Posted by BrokenWings  [View Original Post]
    I saw Megan at 317 and yes you put money on the table she does bbj and this because I was her client when she did scort Google her eliza bell there you can see some of her pics with thong on good luck guys.
    Someone mentioned awhile back the bbw that works there used to be on Eros. That would probably be the only possibility if you become her regular I imagine. I went there and saw Diana. Got a weakness for the latina ladies. Gave a really good deep tissue massage. Wasn't expecting extras but I wanted to check the place out to see the women. Well there you go! Someone did just mention her!

  9. #28033

    Carson

    I pass though this area of Indy when I travel to Chicago, and South to Louisville. LOL, I know what you mean, you'd never know this was an AMP at first glance. I think it used to be an animal clinic (not certain)? Anyway, if it's the one on Carson I think it is, I have been a number if times and was just there recently. Sounds like you had Luna perhaps. She has a sexy rose tattoo across her belly, I assume to hide some minor baby damage. She loves to ride cowgirl and cum that way. Once you get to know her, she's very girlfriend GFE like and will even lay side by side and kiss for a while. But you have to see her a few times for that to happen. But this is a place I'd repeat.

    Quote Originally Posted by Farmer60  [View Original Post]
    Went here today just to try it Was met by a 40 ish lady a cup boobs shaved and shorter Massage was very good she teased and was playful At the end everything was covered and and she made sure you enjoyed it The only reason I won't be back was because everything was covered Just a comment if you didn't know what this place was you wouldn't have a clue it was a spa There are no signs or anything visible from the street.

  10. #28032

    Looking for recommendations

    I'm thinking of taking a short trip to Indy in a few weeks just for part of the day. I'm looking for any good suggestions of places with a really enthusiastic table shower. I'm open to some backdoor play, but not looking for L3. My usual go to has gotten worse over time, to the point where it's not worth returning IMO, so I'm curious what others would recommend. I wasn't sure if Peony (never been) is where I should start my search, or if any new places are worth trying first.

    Any advice is greatly appreciated!

  11. #28031
    Quote Originally Posted by DexterIndy  [View Original Post]
    What was damage? Can you mention it.
    First off, I went on a weekday afternoon, usually very slow business. Got lucky with that. Paid 350 including house fee. Def they asked more but honestly I have them what all I had.

    To fellow mongers who asked about covers, had to use and switch them while pounding.

  12. #28030
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1174

    Summer

    Happened to get the itch as I was in northwest and thought I'd check out Summer Spa. Didn't ask her name but met by a slim woman, a bit taller than average with the usual thin Asian profile. She was probably 30's with a decent face but was pretty much all business in her attitude. Kept a distance between us at all times and wasn't engaged in the act at all outside of a little fake moaning. Due to the business-like attitude, gave her $$ right off to avoid negotiations but regretted it. CBJ I couldn't feel, CFS I couldn't feel, so I had her finish by hand. Tried to get her to hold off on the cover but she wasn't having it. Another in a long line of disappointments that make me wonder why I keep gem hunting.

  13. #28029

    What was damage?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cumminhero143  [View Original Post]
    Texted sunshine at meridian st to get my bucket list ticked, was able to get Zoey and another girl (lets assume m) for a PSE type of a session.

    In the room Zoey and m get on their knees for double BBJ and group DFK. I have to pause the action in order not to blow my load. In the room we continue to DFK and both start eating my ass with deep rim. We switched to Zoey sitting on my face and m dt me amazed at how hard I was.

    I wanted to Get some pussy so I suite up and start mish with Zoey first. She's very very wet and tight and she loves when I squeeze her mm Tits and lightly bite her nipples. Switch to DG and that got me worked up for extra time with m but she's much quicker than I am and she CG me. Her pussy is also very tight and I love her perky titties. We DFK while in CG and happy on her knees grabbing the base of my JR. While m is grinding me.

    A true spinner. While she's still in me I hug her and we both move (while still inside her) to mish and then the much anticipation. She's very very tight and clean.

    Continued inn a few positions for about 15 min and I lose my load deep in her in the bag. I'm throbbing for the next two minutes.

    Clean up with hot towel chit chat and I'm out. Itch scratched.
    What was damage? Can you mention it.

  14. #28028

    Carson Avenue

    Went here today just to try it Was met by a 40 ish lady a cup boobs shaved and shorter Massage was very good she teased and was playful At the end everything was covered and and she made sure you enjoyed it The only reason I won't be back was because everything was covered Just a comment if you didn't know what this place was you wouldn't have a clue it was a spa There are no signs or anything visible from the street.

  15. #28027

    I knew she looked familiar

    She used to do duos with another escort whose name escapes me. Lacey something?

    Quote Originally Posted by BrokenWings  [View Original Post]
    I saw Megan at 317 and yes you put money on the table she does bbj and this because I was her client when she did scort Google her eliza bell there you can see some of her pics with thong on good luck guys.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape