Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 241 to 255 of 7010
-
03-03-26 18:36 #6770Senior Member

Posts: 544For the wife
I recommend thee dollhouse or penthouse.
Originally Posted by FunOne7970
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-26 17:00 #6769Regular Member

Posts: 24Sugesstions needed
Wife and I are coming to Tampa Thursday and looking at possibly going to a strip club. When we have gone to some around where we live and she goes and gets private dances the strippers usually have her top off and the two of them are sucking each others tits and kissing etc. Where would be the best for something like this, or possibly more (she loves women), for this type of experience for her? We have been to 2001 before and had a great private dance but that was it. Thanks for the help.
-
03-03-26 15:30 #6768Senior Member

Posts: 181I need to give CA a try.
Originally Posted by AlfMelmack
[View Original Post]
Do you know if she also works dayshift or is she strictly at night?
Taylor sounds great as "non-mechanical" is getting very difficult to find.
-
03-01-26 01:24 #6767Regular Member

Posts: 19Taylor is hot! And she really does make you feel like you're something special. You got very fortunate to fund her on your first visit. She is attractive and very attentive to Jr's needs. She is one of my preferred women at CA.
Originally Posted by Tigerman2450
[View Original Post]
There are several who are equally good, and a few who are lets just go through the motions ladies, but in general CA has good overall service, and I've only had a handful of less optimal experiences.
-
02-28-26 22:18 #6766Regular Member

Posts: 24CA- new to me but an enjoyable evening had! YMMV
After reading a few reviews decided to give this place a try. I'm white (I was the minority) beautiful ladies of all types body styles greatness. Seems like ton of regulars occupy the bar so that forced me to grab a seat a row away from the main stage. I was drink in hand by myself for a few when "Taylor" approached. She is (Hispanic) short, maybe 5' perfect body with perfect curves longer dark brown hair. Not a perfect 10 but I was really enjoying her company. She was chill, relaxed and put me at ease. $20 gets you a private room and one on one time. She undresses and she slowly removed clothing from me. Teasing, dancing, grinding and grabbing. Jr was well. I was set down, slow and sensual, just as implied by our time 2 marios (plus a little before- just for the time we chilled) I'd repeat hoping to find Taylor again. More possibly on table but ai was good- LOL!
-
02-25-26 21:55 #6765Senior Member

Posts: 32What club does she work at?
Found her on Twitter. She's obviously a stripper. I'm wondering if anyone has seen her.
-
02-24-26 09:17 #6764Senior Member

Posts: 60Vixen on a quiet afternoon
Not really a strip club kind of guy but when in Tampa. I stopped at Vixen in the middle of the afternoon. Parking lot was empty but there were two dancers vaping weed in their car. I went in, there were a few girls and patrons but overall dead. I sat at the bar and ordered my diet coke. Abby the Italian (cuban) came to see me, she was not too aggressive but pushy. I kept it cool for a moment but there was nothing going on so after 10 minutes I agree on a few dances. She took me in the back in a quiet dark area. She has very nice MM boobs and she got to work quickly. She started slow but escalated quickly. I could not hear what she was saying but I agreed anyways (rookie mistake). Pulled my pants down, covered me and started blowing me. Was great. She did not stop there, she jumped on and rode me cowgirl. I was quite surprised and finished happy quickly. Total damage was a bit over two benjies. Not sure I would do this again but that was wild LOL.
-
02-24-26 06:33 #6763Senior Member

Posts: 107Class Act
The blind bartender at CA is a smoke show. Also, there is a Colombian there (name Lucy or Lucia) that has long curly black hair and the body of a model that is GFE (but covered). Several positions, DFK and Daty and allowed much more than the usual. She is gorgeous also. Best one I have seen in a long time at a strip bar.
Originally Posted by Cubanomagic91
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-26 18:04 #6762Senior Member

Posts: 76Weeknight
Did a few laps while on business on a weeknight.
YS.
This place was dead. But I always have fun there. My only complaint is that the bigger blonde lady that works up front is always rude for no reason, but I'm not there to see her so just pay the cover and move on. Prob like 10 girls and a few dudes. Group of girls on their phones. Got approached by a petite Latina forgot her name. We were back and forth on going to the back. I've never seen her there before so I didn't feel like gambling on if she would live up to what she promised. Turned her down, finished my Red Bull and got out of there.
CA.
I then went here. Few cars in the parking lot but plenty of girls inside. The white girl that's a bartender here is a smoke show and I wish I could get a dance with her. Sat at the bar and this light skinned Cubana and I start chatting. Plenty of head scratches and whispers. 5 minutes later it's on and off to the back we go. Few letters of the alphabet for a reasonable tip. This place never disappoints.
-
02-16-26 00:24 #6761Regular Member

Posts: 19It would be my first time ever. I'm really just wanting to visit for extras really. Don't care about dances or looking.
[QUOTE=S6776;7529852]If this is your 1st time going to a strip club, know that both of these places aren't much of a strip club. Very rare you see girls dancing on the stage for bills like you do at Mons or 2001. But for extras, these are the places you should go. Check out previous posts detailing everything from walking in to prices I experienced. At the very worse, just wing it! Go in, figure it out as you go. Bring no less than 200.[QUOTE].
-
02-15-26 05:56 #6760Senior Member

Posts: 309Most will ask for 200 but you can get most down to 150 + the room fee.
Originally Posted by Alfron221
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-26 23:35 #6759Regular Member

Posts: 19I have no idea with names, but just go off the general vibe of the woman. I tend to ignore those who just go right for the lets go to the backroom as a hello, and try and get a feel for their overall engagement and attitude. Tell them what you want and how much you will pay, and move on from there. I find being upfront is best.
Originally Posted by Alfron221
[View Original Post]
As far as costs while I have had $ get me everything but FS on a slow day however, $. 5 to $$ is typical total cost for all standard xtras. As with all such things it does depend on the day, the person and the random quantum fluctuations of the universe. Also don't forget the small house fee.
-
02-14-26 20:05 #6758Senior Member

Posts: 1601st time?
If this is your 1st time going to a strip club, know that both of these places aren't much of a strip club. Very rare you see girls dancing on the stage for bills like you do at Mons or 2001. But for extras, these are the places you should go. Check out previous posts detailing everything from walking in to prices I experienced. At the very worse, just wing it! Go in, figure it out as you go. Bring no less than 200.
Originally Posted by Alfron221
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-26 16:34 #6757Regular Member

Posts: 19First time visitor
Planning on going to a strip club soon as a first timer just to explore something different. It will probably be PPC, Class Act or something else near me over the next few days. Whats the appropriate amount to bring if I wanted any extras and how do I go about it? Probably would go early evening and who should I look for if I go to PPC or Class Act? Any other information would be helpful as well. Thank you in advance.
-
02-14-26 02:22 #6756Senior Member

Posts: 87
Originally Posted by AlfMelmack
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by BobXX99
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the great advice. Had a feeling that showing up looking like I left a board meeting might be a little overkill for CA.
Originally Posted by S6776
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





